Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 477724 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« on: April 22, 2011, 09:09:31 AM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

The Phil Donahue legacy. Thanks, Phil, you douche.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

RickZ

Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 09:20:55 AM »
Damn.  Let's see what Ronald McDonald Inc. does about this store.  It's crap like this that makes me racist.  This kind of sh*t is Obama the race-baiter's legacy.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 09:39:34 AM »
Those kind of things why I didn't raise punching bags. If thos two ever tried that with my daughter they would have been shocked at the outcome. I hate that sort of thing when it involves boys but when it's girls it really really bugs me. That entire staff should be cleaned out and replaced except for the one that called the cops.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 09:42:14 AM »
Maybe it's wrong of me to feel this way, but I have almost as much contempt for the victim. She just assumed the rag doll defense, no doubt instructed by years of liberal indoctrination to do so, and the result was predictable. Plus there is undoubtedly some back story to this. She was probably trolling for "brothas" and the sistas didn't like that.

In short, it's a 3 minute encapsulation of what's happening to entire white, Western world.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 09:47:02 AM »
Oh yeah, almost forgot:

Sadly, about 300 years too late.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 10:15:18 AM »
I can never get LiveLeak videos to work for me -- just as well; I'd rather not see another demonstration of Blacks gone wild.  This is just one in several over the past few months in different stores and fast-food places.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 02:52:17 PM »
I can't take it. I just watched Libyan Muslims who McCain says we should support scream Allahu Akbar and behead a Libyan soldier. Now this. I can't take it. My heart hurts, and I want to do violence.

I'm taking my wife and children to see the local production of "Jesus Christ Superstar" tonight. Hopefully my mind can be eased, my spirit refreshed.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 03:48:51 PM »
The latest 411 on this was that the vic was transgender and the two alleged "females" were offended that he/she/it wouldn't vacate the girls bathroom. IDK enough to look for the link.

All I can say is....keep your powder dry.  ::rockets::

hemm

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 04:45:41 PM »
Pan, you missed nothing but something that would really raise your blood pressure.............

It sure raised mine.............

hemm

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 04:47:54 PM »
oh, and good luck getting a concealed carry permit in MD..........

exactly why I don't go there........or DC.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 05:48:45 PM »
I don't care, he, she or it, that was horrific.  Yes, I watched it elsewhere.

I dast not say more.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 12:19:22 AM »
The seizure at the end was particularly disturbing.

Drudge posts this story that says the attackers have been identified and arrested. A fourteen year old and an eighteen year old.

Authorities are also wondering about whether or not the attack might just be racially motivated. Maybe.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 12:21:55 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2011, 12:25:05 AM »
McDonald’s posted a statement on its national website that reads: “We are shocked by the video from a Baltimore franchised restaurant showing an assault. This incident is unacceptable, disturbing and troubling. McDonald’s strives to be a safe, welcoming environment for everyone who visits. Nothing is more important to us than the safety of customers and employees in our restaurants. We are working with the franchisee and the local authorities to investigate this matter.”

Translation: Nothing disturbs us more than bad PR. We are in serious discussions as to the swift resolution of this matter with the ultimate goal of making it disappear from the public awareness. This includes mentioning the victim in our press release.

The State’s Attorney’s office is investigating whether the attack was racially or gender motivated to determine if other charges will result.

I expect an accompanying statement from Eric Holder about "his" girls not being indicted.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 12:32:19 AM by trapeze »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2011, 08:12:34 AM »
Hmmmm.....let's see..... A transsexual victim and Black assailants..... Hate-crime, or no hate-crime?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 08:31:04 AM »
Hmmmm.....let's see..... A transsexual victim and Black assailants..... Hate-crime, or no hate-crime?

With this DOJ how can you even ask.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 09:25:53 AM »

He/she could have been black and it is still a hate crime.

It'll be a double hate racist crime on a sezme sed bum.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 11:44:51 AM »

He/she could have been black and it is still a hate crime.

It'll be a double hate racist crime on a sezme sed bum.

::hysterical::

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 04:56:02 PM »
I have often likened Political Correctness to an elaborate game of Rock-Paper-Scissors. Each thing (race, sex, religion, sexuality) will trump another of those things in the grand PC hierarchy, but it is not for you to know what those rules are or how they're formulated (i.e., they're pulled from someone's nether regions), and also it can change whenever they see fit.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 04:59:28 PM »
I have often likened Political Correctness to an elaborate game of Rock-Paper-Scissors. Each thing (race, sex, religion, sexuality) will trump another of those things in the grand PC hierarchy, but it is not for you to know what those rules are or how they're formulated (i.e., they're pulled from someone's nether regions), and also it can change whenever they see fit.

Precisely, determined on how much gotcha can be applied to the straight, White, Christian male.

Sort of like islam, here.