Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 487874 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #1000 on: December 02, 2013, 09:06:06 PM »
Nothing better to die or kill over?  A friggin game?  Whole new world o' hurt comin' up for these people and they'll have brought it on themselves because they're not to be trusted to be NORMAL.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #1001 on: December 04, 2013, 04:12:36 PM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1002 on: December 04, 2013, 04:22:03 PM »
Good.  Only killing herself would have been better.  Yeah, I know -- big meanie.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #1003 on: December 04, 2013, 04:27:04 PM »
I guess it's too much to ask of people to video horizontally, too...  ::whatgives::

Oh, and too bad she didn't get it worse than she did. I woulda had somewhat of a hard time not tripping over her face with my boot if I woulda been that other chick
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #1004 on: December 04, 2013, 04:29:45 PM »
I guess it's too much to ask of people to video horizontally, too...  ::whatgives::

Oh, and too bad she didn't get it worse than she did. I woulda had somewhat of a hard time not tripping over her face with my boot if I woulda been that other chick

Yeah, miss pink-hair had no killer instinct.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1007 on: December 05, 2013, 07:42:09 AM »
Where's the part where the feral bystanders kick the crap out of the loser on the ground?

They ain't doin' it raght!

/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Prosecutors: Bell ringer stole $1K, tried to use lost credit card
« Reply #1008 on: December 06, 2013, 11:13:09 AM »

Joe Horton, 52, of Chicago, was in court Thursday. He was charged with theft for after prosecutors say he dipped into the donation kettle he was tending outside a Naperville supermarket. (December 5, 2013)

Naperville, IL, United States

By Clifford Ward
Special to the Tribune
6:26 p.m. CST, December 5, 2013

A Salvation Army bell ringer is accused of ringing up more than $1,000 in stolen donations.
“The very idea that someone would steal donations meant for the less fortunate is sickening, particularly given the fact that we are in the heart of the holiday season,” said DuPage County State’s Attorney Robert Berlin.

Joe Horton, 52, of Chicago, was in court Thursday, charged with theft after prosecutors say he dipped into the donation kettle he was tending outside a Naperville supermarket.

“Quoth the Raven, "ASSHOLE.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/naperville_lisle/chi-naperville-bell-ringer-theft-20131205,0,1898821.story
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Mother of 3 shot and killed by fellow female fan over Alabama’s loss to Auburn
« Reply #1009 on: December 06, 2013, 11:18:40 AM »
Mother of three shot and killed by fellow female fan over Alabama’s loss to Auburn

By Arturo Garcia
Monday, December 2, 2013 21:01 EST
Alabama woman shot and killed over college football loss [WBRC-TV]

A mother of three in Alabama was shot and killed by another woman who was reportedly upset over a college football loss, WBRC-TV reported on Monday.

Police arrested and charged 28-year-old Adrian Laroze Briskey with murder in connection with the death of 36-year-old Michelle Shepherd. The two women, who did not know each other, reportedly got into an argument at a viewing party for the University of Alabama’s Nov. 30 game against Auburn University in Hoover, Alabama.

Authorities said that after the argument moved outside, the two women had a physical altercation before Briskey allegedly shot Shepherd five times. However, the victim’s sister, Neketa Shepherd, disputed that account.

“She was like 10 feet away,” Neketa Shepherd told AL.com. “My sister never touched her, and she never touched my sister. They never had words.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/02/mother-of-three-shot-and-killed-by-fellow-female-fan-over-alabamas-loss-to-auburn/

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Prosecutors: Bell ringer stole $1K, tried to use lost credit card
« Reply #1010 on: December 06, 2013, 11:28:58 AM »

Joe Horton, 52, of Chicago, was in court Thursday. He was charged with theft for after prosecutors say he dipped into the donation kettle he was tending outside a Naperville supermarket. (December 5, 2013)

Naperville, IL, United States

By Clifford Ward
Special to the Tribune
6:26 p.m. CST, December 5, 2013

A Salvation Army bell ringer is accused of ringing up more than $1,000 in stolen donations.
“The very idea that someone would steal donations meant for the less fortunate is sickening, particularly given the fact that we are in the heart of the holiday season,” said DuPage County State’s Attorney Robert Berlin.

Joe Horton, 52, of Chicago, was in court Thursday, charged with theft after prosecutors say he dipped into the donation kettle he was tending outside a Naperville supermarket.

“Quoth the Raven, "ASSHOLE.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/naperville_lisle/chi-naperville-bell-ringer-theft-20131205,0,1898821.story

Chitcago...how unsurprising!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Mother of three shot and killed by fellow female fan over Alabama’s loss to Auburn

By Arturo Garcia
Monday, December 2, 2013 21:01 EST
Alabama woman shot and killed over college football loss [WBRC-TV]

A mother of three in Alabama was shot and killed by another woman who was reportedly upset over a college football loss, WBRC-TV reported on Monday.

Police arrested and charged 28-year-old Adrian Laroze Briskey with murder in connection with the death of 36-year-old Michelle Shepherd. The two women, who did not know each other, reportedly got into an argument at a viewing party for the University of Alabama’s Nov. 30 game against Auburn University in Hoover, Alabama.

Authorities said that after the argument moved outside, the two women had a physical altercation before Briskey allegedly shot Shepherd five times. However, the victim’s sister, Neketa Shepherd, disputed that account.

“She was like 10 feet away,” Neketa Shepherd told AL.com. “My sister never touched her, and she never touched my sister. They never had words.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/02/mother-of-three-shot-and-killed-by-fellow-female-fan-over-alabamas-loss-to-auburn/

Temporary insanity plea in the making...I wuz drunk, nut ma fault, dey shoulda known betta and got the heyall away...

::mooning::

::rockets::

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
2 charged in fatal shooting at BP station in Md.
« Reply #1012 on: December 06, 2013, 09:12:45 PM »
According to my nephew, a county cop in St. Georges County, Maryland,
I love the family's depiction of this guy. He was a thug, whom I've had numerous encounters with, and who had too many drug and weapons charges to count. I realize that nobody wants to talk bad about a dead guy, but this story is spreading it pretty thick.

2 charged in fatal shooting at BP station in Md.

Lynh Bui/The Washington Post -  Prince George's County Police investigate a homicide Monday morning at a BP gas station in Forestville.

By Rachel Weiner, Published: December 3 E-mail the writer
Two men have been arrested in Monday’s fatal shooting of a Prince George’s County man, county police said Tuesday.

Dominick Payne, 19, was arrested Monday near the scene of the shooting, a BP gas station in District Heights. Alex Micah Marshall, 22, was arrested Tuesday in the District, where both men live. Payne and Marshall were charged with first- and second-degree murder.

Dalonte Allen Jackson, 25, was found in the gas station’s lobby about 3 a.m. with a gunshot wound. He was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Authorities said Jackson may have been targeted and killed in a drug-related robbery.

Jackson was the oldest of six children, the first grandchild and great-grandchild in a tightknit Fort Washington family. He died the day before his sister Jasmine turned 17.

Jackson left behind no children, a fact his mother lamented.

“I don’t have anything to remember him by,” Sherresse Jackson said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/2-charged-in-fatal-shooting-at-bp-station-in-md/2013/12/03/17ca2c90-5c4d-11e3-95c2-13623eb2b0e1_story.html?wpmk=MK0000202

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #1013 on: December 07, 2013, 12:46:56 PM »
“He was getting his life right. He was doing the right thing.”

Media's "go to" quote every time somebody living by the sword happens to die by said sword.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1014 on: December 09, 2013, 08:13:21 AM »
Devoted father and Iraq war veteran shot dead over Christmas shopping

'He knew it wasn’t the best neighborhood, that’s why he went in the middle of the afternoon,' said family friend Sarah Hill. 'He was being careful.'

I guess there is no good time to go to those neighborhoods, euphemistically known as "not the best."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1015 on: December 09, 2013, 08:18:11 AM »
Devoted father and Iraq war veteran shot dead over Christmas shopping

'He knew it wasn’t the best neighborhood, that’s why he went in the middle of the afternoon,' said family friend Sarah Hill. 'He was being careful.'

I guess there is no good time to go to those neighborhoods, euphemistically known as "not the best."

Sadly, yes.  Don't go in, if in GTFO. 

Funny how libiots say our streets will turn into the "wild west" if legal citizens are allowed to carry anywhere anytime, but in these overrun feral hotspots controlled by gun-banning libiots it is the "wild west"...just the worst parts of that imaginary place in a non-imaginary place to boot!

::doublebird::  libiots!  Libiots literally get people KILLED!

More people need to fricken figure that out!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1016 on: December 09, 2013, 08:18:43 AM »
The boy no doubt was headed to med school, if not for this unfortunate life choice

I wonder if the boy's new prison room mate will be as good looking at what he was doing...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1017 on: December 09, 2013, 12:22:22 PM »
"I wonder if the boy's new prison room mate will be as good looking at what he was doing..."

::hysterical::

Seriously...I don't understand tribalism...but ain't FacedBook fun?

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1018 on: December 14, 2013, 02:32:44 PM »
Five alleged child molesters indicted in Gwinnett

By Tyler Estep
tyler.estep@gwinnettdailypost.com Thursday, December 12, 2013
© Copyright 2013 Gwinnett Daily Post

#LAWRENCEVILLE — Indictments were passed down this week in several Gwinnett child molestation cases.

#A Gwinnett County grand jury found enough cause Wednesday for the prosecution to move forward in five separate cases, their collective alleged crimes occurring between October 2012 and September of this year. Five individual indictments charged the following suspects:

#— Zain Gaona, two counts of child molestation. Gaona is accused of inappropriately touching a female under the age of 16 on Sept. 14.

#— Bryant Devon Scott, two counts of child molestation, two counts of peeping Tom, public indecency and criminal attempt to commit a crime. In separate incidents on Sept. 9 and 12, Scott is accused of exposing and fondling himself in front of two young girls and attempting to break into another home with two females inside.

{{snip}}

Gaona, Scott, Johnson and Al Haboosh are being held in the Gwinnett County jail without bond. Moore was released on $27,700 bond the same day of his arrest on Nov. 25, 2012.

Released on bond.  ::bashing::  ::rockets::

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2013/dec/12/five-alleged-child-molesters-indicted-in-gwinnett/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1019 on: December 15, 2013, 01:05:48 PM »
So, he's out in the open, eh?

::thinking::