Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486776 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #1400 on: November 04, 2015, 07:48:06 AM »
Just a tad surprising...

http://fox13now.com/2015/11/02/fight-over-confederate-flag-decal-could-be-investigated-as-hate-crime-police-say/

...one does not immediately think of Salt Lake City when it comes to feral trash...

..."potentially be a hate crime"...  Gosh, you think?!   ::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1401 on: November 04, 2015, 10:32:32 PM »
Nothing goes on my cars. No bumper stickers, no personalized plates, nothing. There are ferals of every race and description out there - everywhere. When will white people learn?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1402 on: December 03, 2015, 11:40:18 AM »
A former police officer in Connecticut who reported finding a letter disparaging black officers has been arrested on charges he planted the note himself.

Clive Higgins was arrested Wednesday on a charge of second-degree falsely reporting an incident.

Higgins reported finding the threatening letter Feb. 9 inside his mailbox at the Bridgeport police department. Higgins, who is black, said the note written on police letterhead made him fear for his life and showed there was discrimination inside the department.

A state police investigator wrote in an affidavit the 50-year-old Higgins admitted during an interview he had typed the letter himself.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/243226-another-hate-crime-hoax-former-connecticut-police-officer-who-reported-racist-letter-charged-with-planting-it-himself/

Just how many frauds are out there?

I'm guessing quite a bit.

Racial victims crying wolf...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1403 on: December 03, 2015, 06:43:26 PM »
And then we have these 2 Obama voters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/02/after-disabled-man-was-beaten-on-camera-michigan-police-bring-cowards-to-justice/

Police: ‘Cowards’ beat disabled man, posted assault video on victim’s Facebook page

The 23-year-old man with cerebral palsy stood in a stairwell at his apartment complex with his hands balled into fists, seemingly in self-defense.

A man then appeared to kick him in the groin and, when the man fell to the ground, called out: “Record it. Hold on, record it.”

Authorities in Oakland County, Mich., say Nikey Dashone Walker and Shadeed Dontae Bey robbed and beat the man and filmed the attack “using the victim’s cell phone” Sunday morning in Pontiac, about 30 miles from Detroit.

The suspects then “proceeded to post the video to the victim’s Facebook page as well as their own personal pages,” the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office said.

Walker and Bey, both 20, were arrested Monday.

The victim has not been named.

“Preying on those in our community who suffer from disabilities will not be tolerated and furthermore, to have the audacity to post their actions on the victim’s page is beyond belief,” Sheriff Michael Bouchard said in a statement. “I am proud of the deputies at the Pontiac Substation and the excellent investigative work that was completed in order to bring these two cowards to justice.”

The suspects have been charged with assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder; home invasion; and unarmed robbery, all of which are felonies. If convicted on all three charges, Walker and Bey could face a maximum 20 years in prison, said Paul Walton, chief assistant prosecutor in Oakland County.

[Video shows McDonald’s worker taunt homeless man, throw water in his face]

Deputies responded to the Phoenix Place Apartments about 8:30 a.m. Sunday after receiving reports of a wounded man on the ground in front of the building.

Morning Mix
Police: ‘Cowards’ beat disabled man, posted assault video on victim’s Facebook page
Resize Text
Print Article
Comments 326
By Lindsey Bever December 2
Police say two attackers stole a cellphone from a Detroit man with cerebral palsy, assaulted him while recording it on a cellphone and posted the video to his Facebook page. (Oakland County Sheriff's Office)

The 23-year-old man with cerebral palsy stood in a stairwell at his apartment complex with his hands balled into fists, seemingly in self-defense.

A man then appeared to kick him in the groin and, when the man fell to the ground, called out: “Record it. Hold on, record it.”

Authorities in Oakland County, Mich., say Nikey Dashone Walker and Shadeed Dontae Bey robbed and beat the man and filmed the attack “using the victim’s cell phone” Sunday morning in Pontiac, about 30 miles from Detroit.

The suspects then “proceeded to post the video to the victim’s Facebook page as well as their own personal pages,” the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office said.

Walker and Bey, both 20, were arrested Monday.

The victim has not been named.

“Preying on those in our community who suffer from disabilities will not be tolerated and furthermore, to have the audacity to post their actions on the victim’s page is beyond belief,” Sheriff Michael Bouchard said in a statement. “I am proud of the deputies at the Pontiac Substation and the excellent investigative work that was completed in order to bring these two cowards to justice.”

The suspects have been charged with assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder; home invasion; and unarmed robbery, all of which are felonies. If convicted on all three charges, Walker and Bey could face a maximum 20 years in prison, said Paul Walton, chief assistant prosecutor in Oakland County.

[Video shows McDonald’s worker taunt homeless man, throw water in his face]

Deputies responded to the Phoenix Place Apartments about 8:30 a.m. Sunday after receiving reports of a wounded man on the ground in front of the building.

Authorities said the suspects stole the victim’s cellphone and he went after them. Walker and Bey then beat the disabled man in the stairwell, authorities said.

“Detectives were advised the suspects had filmed the assault using the victim’s cell phone and then proceeded to post the video to the victim’s Facebook page as well as their own personal pages,” the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.

The video shows one man start to kick and punch the victim.

The other man says: “Come on, hold up. Stop, bro.”

The first man replies: “I can’t, n—–.”

One man looks into the camera and announces that the victim is unconscious. The two suspects appear to continue kicking him.

Walker and Bey were arraigned Tuesday in 50th District Court in Pontiac. They are being held on $25,000 bond, according to booking records, and are due back in court Dec. 8

No mention of a "Hate Crime".  ::pullhair::I hope these bastards fry in Hell.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1404 on: December 03, 2015, 07:14:18 PM »
The suspects have been charged with assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder ...

O rly?  Intent to do .... less than murder?  They kicked a young man with cerebral palsy and kept kicking him after he fell down.  In my world, I call that intent to DO murder.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1405 on: December 04, 2015, 07:27:11 AM »
I meant only to detain these murderous thugs, not my fault they moved and my 10" knives gutted them from stem to stern...

Oh well...

My intent was peaceful.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1406 on: December 04, 2015, 08:07:09 AM »
Speaking of trash, you weren't caught in the latest road shutdown, last night, were you Lib?  Seems the mayorette finally took out the trash, yesterday, and the animals weren't amused.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1407 on: December 04, 2015, 10:19:07 AM »
No, thankfully I work in midtown.  I don't recall what year it was I was last in downtown area...maybe a few years ago when I checked out the new Twins stadium.

Funny innit?  The people who put this crap in office are the same people they protest...and their masters toss them out on their asses at 4am in the morning...

They all deserve each other...we however, deserve none of them.

But, the biggest trash day of them all approaches soon enough...   :D

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1408 on: December 05, 2015, 05:01:30 PM »
I'm torn between posting this here or in the "Media Malfeasance"-type category .......

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/12/05/nobody-is-talking-about-bunny-friend-park-and-thats-a-problem/

"Unknown attackers who fired wildly into a huge crowd at Bunny Friend Park on Sunday night left 17 people wounded, including a 10-year-old boy and one victim who may never walk again — an outburst of violence that authorities said Monday likely was gang-related.

The hail of bullets started about 6:15 p.m. in the park, a square-block patch of green in the heart of the Upper 9th Ward, as hundreds of mostly young revelers gathered to watch an unauthorized DJ set and music video taping…

One victim said that at first, she thought the fusillade was another false alarm. A few people at the party had taken off running earlier that evening, and it turned out to be nothing. So she stood there near the basketball court until she realized the chaos was real this time.

The 21-year-old, who asked not to be identified because the shooters are still at large, began running toward Gallier Street on the park’s downriver edge as two groups of gunmen fired what witnesses said sounded like as many as 50 bullets across the crowded park."

... when I say there were “multiple shooters” here I’m not talking about two. There were a lot of them. Is there any conceivable way that this doesn’t fit the criteria of a “mass shooting” as is described and defined in every cable news segment flooding the airwaves this weekend? Yet if you had no idea what story I was talking about, you’re in good company. The vast majority of the country never heard about it.

On November 23rd, I pointed out this shooting and the lack of attention being paid to a case of Black Lives Not Particularly Mattering. And that’s because, yes… pretty much everyone involved was black. Authorities attribute it to two warring gangs who opened fire in the park as a music video was being recorded and between 300 and 500 people were caught in the cross fire.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1409 on: December 06, 2015, 10:41:07 AM »
I didn't read anything in there about any of these fine upstanding members of the chocolate city being permitholders so, if their own people don't give a rats ass I'll be damned if I will.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1410 on: December 06, 2015, 07:32:29 PM »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1413 on: December 21, 2015, 12:03:52 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1414 on: December 22, 2015, 08:14:35 AM »
The dirty secret the community and the progressives don't want people to focus on...

Like, blacks are four times as homicidal as whites.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-21/presenting-stunning-difference-how-blacks-and-whites-are-killed-guns

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1415 on: December 22, 2015, 09:01:58 AM »
Did a hooker get stiffed? 

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/12/20/report-driver-plows-into-las-vegas-crowd-1-dead-33-injured/

Well.....isn't that what your paying for?

::rimshot::

Well played.

OK, I meant after the first stiffing.   ;D

Egads!

::exitstageleft::

OK, now...WTF did she say?  Allnight Snackbar?  WTF can they not say?  It has to be something only a ProgTard protected group member would utter, right?

And they are not ruling out terrorism.

Man, does latter day America blow chunks!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1416 on: December 22, 2015, 09:11:28 AM »
Oh, NOW they're not ruling out terrorism?  Five minutes after it happened and before her name was released all I saw/heard was "it's not terrorism".

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1417 on: December 27, 2015, 02:21:28 PM »
http://us.tomonews.net/u-haul-mover-with-mma-skills-puts-antagonist-to-sleep-with-head-drop-313369168986112

That fight lasted almost as long as Ronda Rousey's.   ::hysterical::  All that monkey dancing gone to waste.   ::rolllaughing::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1418 on: December 27, 2015, 04:34:24 PM »
I would safely say the antagonist is lucky to be alive.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1419 on: January 11, 2016, 12:32:29 PM »
Yeah, it's another one of these truly awful stories...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/250096-brooklyn-borough-president-eric-adams-blames-slow-nypd-response-to-gang-rape-of-18-year-old-woman-by-5-black-thugs/

A group of 5 Dundu Nuffins, a bunch of Trayvon's and Michael Brown gentle giants...just doin' what comes natural to these folks (people who aren't black just don't understand these things, right?)...and all they bitch about is the response time of the police? 

The "Community" owns this shyt!

“Something is not right,” the Beep charged. “The community needs to be notified immediately when we have such a savage attack with a handgun and a rape.”

It would not have taken that long to garner headlines if the attack had occurred on the Upper East Side, he argued.

“People should be protected,” he said. “People should be aware.”

You know what you do?  You stop voting for left-wing assholes!  You stop trying to prevent people from owning guns and protecting themselves no matter where they are!  You stop blaming other people for your problems and get off your stupid ass and be responsible!  Somebody busts into your shop, you take care of business!  Somebody tries to rape your daughter, you shoot the fvckers dead!

Yeah, fvck it, that's too hard, right?  Yeah...if you give up...wtf you think I'm going to do, eh?

::mooning::

ETA - They have 4, arrested the 5th...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/01/12/brooklyn-rape-teens-charged/

...will the "community" blame police for this too?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 07:04:26 AM by Libertas »