Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 478877 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #1480 on: December 28, 2016, 07:37:33 AM »
Nothing says "Merry Christmas, Fothermucker's!" like Obama's peep's in Chitcago!

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/12/26/43-shot-11-fatally-in-christmas-weekend-shootings-in-chicago/

Ho (click), Ho (bang!), Hooooosh*t!

::smallestviolin::

Meanwhile in Porter county just one county over in Indiana (the state blamed for all the guns) will go down this year with ZERO murders.   Not one murder in the entire county.  Less then thirty miles from the city limits of Chicago.   166,557 people managed to not murder each other.

They must not ban guns from the good citizens there, eh?  Must not be any freebies to draw in entitled's either I reckon?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1481 on: December 29, 2016, 07:56:11 AM »
Braved the 59 degree cold and went out again tonight.  Despite the presence of many many "youth," 99.99%+ of  which use "social media," no outbreaks of rioting or general thuggery to report.

I'll keep doing the dirty work here for everybody stuck back in  ::snoshovel::

;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1482 on: January 02, 2017, 12:02:20 PM »
Well, if they don't care...and if Demonrats don't care...and duh community don't care...and all they all can do is blame everybody but themselves...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/317232-former-chicago-top-cop-black-lives-matter-killing-blacks/

::smallestviolin::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1483 on: January 05, 2017, 07:44:37 AM »
I think the progtard virus is so terminal in Chicago that the only real humane thing to do is to nuke the entire area from orbit.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

These inhuman creatures are beyond salvage.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1484 on: January 05, 2017, 08:41:54 AM »
The Democrat success known as Chicago. ::pullhair::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1485 on: January 05, 2017, 11:30:55 AM »
And the thug-kissers in Chitcago drop another fresh steaming pile of Obama for the presstitutes to spread...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-alleged-kidnapping-torture-is-live-streamed/

...knowing full well a) blacks never get charged with hate crimes and b) duh kumuniti will go apesh*t even more if they do...

...so this is all one big steaming load!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1486 on: January 05, 2017, 01:39:47 PM »
They will be charged with a hate crime.  Let's see what happens now, though.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1487 on: January 05, 2017, 01:56:28 PM »
And the thug-kissers in Chitcago drop another fresh steaming pile of Obama for the presstitutes to spread...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-alleged-kidnapping-torture-is-live-streamed/

...knowing full well a) blacks never get charged with hate crimes and b) duh kumuniti will go apesh*t even more if they do...

...so this is all one big steaming load!

I was just (1/2 hour ago) eating lunch @ my kitchen table & heard Buck Sexton talking about this, guest-hosting for Rush today.
So I grabbed my cell, even though the chances of getting through are slim, and dialed. By the fifth dial I was connected to the call screener (sounded like Bo Snerdley) who asked what my question was?

My question was to see if there was agreement that there are degrees of character, & terms to describe said character, within racial groups (e.g. white trash, thugs, etc). I used the term “lower end of the black spectrum, white spectrum, etc” and he had a freak-out & said he wasn’t going to take racist phone calls.

My question to the forum is this: is that racist or is that reality? The thugs committing this crime aren’t in the same league as Clarence Thomas or Walter Williams…just as I’m not in the same category as Ronald Reagan or evangelist John Piper.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1488 on: January 05, 2017, 02:43:40 PM »
So that idiot was arguing there aren't degrees of scumbaggery?  Sure, some demons are worse than others...all are demons...some even give run of the mill demons a bad name...

WTF?!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1489 on: January 05, 2017, 04:59:54 PM »
is that racist or is that reality?

Was it Bo or was it a white dude?

I'm not really joking. Racial hyper-sensitivity is pandemic to American "culture". Øbongo easily put us back 60 years and righting that boat isn't going to happen overnight.

I read lots of current events stuff and tons of it where readers like you and I have an opportunity to weigh in. I could spend hours waxing idiotic on the state of affairs but, cutting to the chase, people are stupid, semi-literate brutes (and that's us on our best behavior).

Because typing your thoughts means organizing your thoughts first, and both of those propositions are far more arduous than most of us have time or inclination towards, we engage in verbal shorthand that more often than not ends up muddying the waters rather than clarifying them.

I hate attaching qualifiers but if I don't, and if I'm speaking about "black thugs" (for example), I can bet my bottom dollar that someone is going to bitterly complain that I am "type-casting". If people like Bo don't want us doing that they need to give us the latitude to expand the playing field.

That's reality.

(or at least my .02)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1490 on: January 05, 2017, 05:32:35 PM »
It was Bo.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1491 on: January 05, 2017, 10:00:27 PM »
So that idiot was arguing there aren't degrees of scumbaggery?  Sure, some demons are worse than others...all are demons...some even give run of the mill demons a bad name...

WTF?!

IMO, there are degrees of scumbaggery but running the issue of race, particularly Blacks, along the Bell Curve, because of IQ, there is a greater degree of scumbaggery within the American Blacks.  And, no, it ain't culcha.  It's just them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1492 on: January 06, 2017, 07:02:14 AM »

WTF?!

IMO, there are degrees of scumbaggery but running the issue of race, particularly Blacks, along the Bell Curve, because of IQ, there is a greater degree of scumbaggery within the American Blacks.  And, no, it ain't culcha.  It's just them.

Yup.

If they had our traditional American culture...they wouldn't be acting like mindless feral beasts.

Is it too late to repatriate them into the lands of their ancestors?

"This bunch didn't evolve...back to the motherland!"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1493 on: January 06, 2017, 08:00:04 AM »
They will be charged with a hate crime.  Let's see what happens now, though.

We knew they'd muck this up, we just knew!

The video was initially posted via Facebook Live under the account of someone named Brittany Herring and spread quickly via Twitter and under the hashtag #BLMKidnapping.

BLM is an apparent reference to the social justice group Black Lives Matter, which did not appear to have any connection to the video.

Police Cmdr. Kevin Duffin said that the suspects made "stupid decisions."

As we detailed earlier, it appears Newt Gingrich was right in his outrage at the hypocrisy of the situation surrounding the kidnap and abuse of a mentally-ill white teen by four black assailants. Despite the suspects shouting "f*** Donald Trump" and "f*** white people" Chicago police said today that they do not believe the attack was motivated by race, more likely due to his "special needs."

As KAKE.com reports, Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Thursday morning that they believe the victim was targeted because he has "special needs," not because of his race.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said it’s also possible that the suspects were attempting to extort something from the victim’s family.

However, investigators are still considering whether the vile assault falls under hate crime laws and admitted there were “terrible racist statements” used.
Additionally, the grandmother of the young woman associated with the live video on Facebook of the beating says her granddaughter "had her ups and downs," but is "a good person." The grandmother says the video doesn't reflect the young woman she raised.

Newt Gingrich was furious, warning that the U.S. was "at the edge of a terrible period" after a Facebook Live video surfaced in which a disabled Chicago teen is seen being tortured amid chants of "f--- Donald Trump."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-05/chicago-cops-claim-4-trump-taunting-blacks-attacked-white-teen-over-his-special-need

So, let's get this straight...

*BLM cited by the perps, but BLM bears no responsibility?  OK, so if a bunch of whites kidnap and torture a black kid and say "f---niggers!" no white supremacists will be blamed even if they cite #whitesupremacists?

*Race not a factor, though they cite race and BLM?  So, whites can say "nigger" without being racists?  Gotchya.

*Authorities not quite sure where they want to land.  Hmm, seemed pretty clear-cut to me, but then again I don't have the tribal sense these masters of proglodyte and feral hives have, so making sense isn't a burden they share with the rest of the normal population.

Told ya they'd make this worse!  And no matter what, duh kumuniti gonna throw sh*t, guaranteed.

Bleep 'em all!   ::doublebird::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1494 on: January 06, 2017, 08:19:42 AM »

As KAKE.com reports, Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Thursday morning that they believe the victim was targeted because he has "special needs," not because of his race.

So be it - the argument has been framed. When we retaliate - it's not because they're "feral nigge*s" - it's simply because they're a non-evolved form of life with lower levels of intelligence. Their penchant for welfare & free sh*t places them into the "special needs" category as well...

"...and that's why I targeted them, officer."

#GooseAndGander

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1495 on: January 06, 2017, 10:56:05 AM »

So be it - the argument has been framed. When we retaliate - it's not because they're "feral nigge*s" - it's simply because they're a non-evolved form of life with lower levels of intelligence. Their penchant for welfare & free sh*t places them into the "special needs" category as well...

"...and that's why I targeted them, officer."

#GooseAndGander

They lack the dignity of true special needs people...I know because one of my nephews is and I would take any one of him over any number of ferals!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #1496 on: January 07, 2017, 07:07:10 PM »
  My grandson is SPECIAL and if they ever dared do anything like this I would kill them and all the living member of their families all the way out to their fifth cousin on both sides of their families their dogs cats and pet goldfish. In ways that they haven't even seen on horror movies.

Those f**kers should have their memberships to the human race burned.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1497 on: January 08, 2017, 08:42:56 AM »
  My grandson is SPECIAL and if they ever dared do anything like this I would kill them and all the living member of their families all the way out to their fifth cousin on both sides of their families their dogs cats and pet goldfish. In ways that they haven't even seen on horror movies.

As the parent of a special needs child, I concur.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #1498 on: January 08, 2017, 10:43:52 AM »
Dittos !!
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1499 on: January 08, 2017, 01:38:30 PM »

Amen brother. And then sleep like a baby.