Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 478798 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #1560 on: February 18, 2018, 02:12:33 PM »
Jeesh...we could have a thread for just punk-ass nigga thug sports assholes!

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/kevin-durant-says-comments-about-him-and-lebron-james-by-news-pundit-were-racist/

So glad I do not watch or attend or give one effing cent to any of these Ameriphobic racist thugs!

"shut up and dribble"

::hysterical::

Gotta remember that one!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1561 on: February 19, 2018, 05:46:41 PM »
She persisted.

What beta male pussies, American jocks of today are.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1562 on: April 21, 2018, 12:36:50 PM »
What BLM should really be about -

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1563 on: September 09, 2018, 11:10:42 AM »
Another Dindu from The People's Shythole of Baltimore...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6145131/US-teen-charged-adult-murder-octogenarian.html

...what Mama Dindu views as saintly...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1564 on: September 16, 2018, 11:01:30 AM »
Atlanta been slipping a while...turning into a no-go zone like any other demonazi-run hellhole...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6170471/Three-teens-arrested-shooting-dead-wedding-guest.html

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #1565 on: September 16, 2018, 06:56:59 PM »
  Just hangem.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1566 on: September 17, 2018, 09:30:03 PM »
  Just hangem.
Both Myrick and Fleetwood also had recent criminal records, but had been released from jail after being granted leniency.

You may be on to something there, JF.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1567 on: September 18, 2018, 10:35:42 AM »
PSD strikes again!

Premature
Shizzle
Discharge

Kill it with fire!   ::laserkill::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1568 on: October 18, 2018, 08:07:49 AM »
I know, it's the Bronx...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-metro-anti-white-attack-bronx-pizzeria-20181018-story.html

...seriously though...there needs to be a proper follow up...like a stand up citizen with a smoking barrel looking down and saying "look at this f**king dead thug...punk won't be assaulting anybody anymore."

foottapping

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1569 on: October 18, 2018, 09:08:30 PM »
I know, it's the Bronx...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-metro-anti-white-attack-bronx-pizzeria-20181018-story.html

...seriously though...there needs to be a proper follow up...like a stand up citizen with a smoking barrel looking down and saying "look at this f**king dead thug...punk won't be assaulting anybody anymore."

foottapping

I bet that the lib that got his clock cleaned is pro 2nd now.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1570 on: October 18, 2018, 09:09:46 PM »
Nah, he's probably bitching because the police didn't protect him.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1571 on: October 19, 2018, 09:39:32 AM »
Nah, he's probably bitching because the police didn't protect him.

No doubt...

::)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1572 on: October 24, 2018, 07:35:55 AM »
As bad as Pali's and their permanent Demonazi rulers can only offer lame platitudes and more confiscations and less rights for the innocent...and duh community keeps going along with it...so really none of them care...so why would I or anybody else?

https://www.weaselzippers.us/400452-at-least-6-people-shot-after-funeral-service-in-chicago/

::whatgives::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1573 on: November 21, 2018, 08:18:18 AM »
Time to post ANYTHING related to the POS known as B Hussein O here!!!

::cussing::  no-class lying  ::cussing:: sucking piece of slithering  ::cussing::  ::cussing::  ::cussing:: to FOAD!!!

When the topic of global warming came up, Obama’s criticism was particularly pointed.

“The reason we don't” invest in climate change policies, Obama said, “is because we are still confused, blind, shrouded with hate, anger, racism — mommy issues.”

The comments drew laughter from the audience.

-POS Obama at the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago

https://news.grabien.com/story-obama-trashes-trump-were-still-confused-blind-shrouded-hate

What kind of asshole talks this way?  You ever hear a former POTUS excrete such vile crap?  Not even Nixon was this repugnant at his worst!  And what kind of sick assholes laugh at this sh*t?  This sounds like Klansman cracking jokes around the burning cross while hanging folks from trees.  Why do people tolerate this trash?  This isn't citizen Joe Blow popping off...seriously, why are people putting up with this garbage demonizing others when he is one of the principle partners in promoting hate, division and intolerance in this nation?!

This malignant POS cannot have his ticket punched fast enough!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1574 on: November 21, 2018, 04:35:56 PM »
Time to post ANYTHING related to the POS known as B Hussein O here!!!

::cussing::  no-class lying  ::cussing:: sucking piece of slithering  ::cussing::  ::cussing::  ::cussing:: to FOAD!!!

When the topic of global warming came up, Obama’s criticism was particularly pointed.

“The reason we don't” invest in climate change policies, Obama said, “is because we are still confused, blind, shrouded with hate, anger, racism — mommy issues.”

The comments drew laughter from the audience.

-POS Obama at the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago

https://news.grabien.com/story-obama-trashes-trump-were-still-confused-blind-shrouded-hate

What kind of asshole talks this way?  You ever hear a former POTUS excrete such vile crap?  Not even Nixon was this repugnant at his worst!  And what kind of sick assholes laugh at this sh*t?  This sounds like Klansman cracking jokes around the burning cross while hanging folks from trees.  Why do people tolerate this trash?  This isn't citizen Joe Blow popping off...seriously, why are people putting up with this garbage demonizing others when he is one of the principle partners in promoting hate, division and intolerance in this nation?!

This malignant POS cannot have his ticket punched fast enough!

Is it me or does he project much.  Mommy issues indeed.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1575 on: November 21, 2018, 05:58:36 PM »
Meanwhile, in St. Paul MN

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6404525/Chipotle-rehire-manager-dine-dash-tweets-victim-emerge.html
Under-fire Chipotle is rethinking controversial decision to fire manager 'for telling black customers they must pay before ordering food' after tweets emerge showing alleged victims BOASTING about 'dining and dashing'
Viral video was filmed at Chipotle in St Paul, Minnesota, and shared Friday
A manger is seen telling the men that they cannot order until they prove they have the money to pay for their food
The manager was fired and Chipotle says staff has gone through re-training to prevent a similar situation from occurring
Now the fast food chain is reconsidering the decision after tweets emerged from the alleged victim, Masaud Ali, suggesting he is guilty of dining and dashing
'Dine and dash is forever interesting,' Ali wrote in another since-deleted tweet from July 2015
'Aye man i think chopotle catchin up to us fam. should we change locations and yoooooo what should we do about the other thang,' another from 2016 read

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/11/the-fine-art-of-dine-dash.php
POSTED ON NOVEMBER 20, 2018 BY SCOTT JOHNSON IN IMMIGRATION, MINNESOTA, RACE

THE FINE ART OF DINE & DASH
In the case of St. Paul Chipotle thief Masud Ali and his friends we see an extension of the culture of victimization. Ali and friends turned up this past Thursday at the Chipotle on Grand Avenue, in one of St. Paul’s nicest neighborhoods. Recognized by store manager Dominique Moran to be part of a group from the previous Tuesday that refused to pay for their meal, Moran asked Ali to show her the money before preparing their order this time around.

Ali and friends purported to take offense. Ali posted the video of his encounter on Twitter (below). The video went viral. See the full Twitter thread here.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1576 on: November 22, 2018, 07:43:31 AM »
So the spawn of a women who abandoned her kid to go sleep her way through the third world is accusing OTHERS of having mommy issues?

The little man can project, I'll give him that.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1577 on: November 22, 2018, 08:01:31 AM »
Excellently put, Todd.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1578 on: November 22, 2018, 10:32:49 AM »
We are enjoying our own localized version of the Chipotle Chuckup.

This article gives a decent synopsis: Debate around Menchie’s incident quiets important message about racism

http://mynorthwest.com/1193347/menchies-incident-kirkland-racism/

A quick summary on the incident: 31-year-old Byron Ragland is a court-appointed special advocate who was supervising a parent-child visit at a Kirkland Menchie’s. The store’s owner called police to report that his employees were concerned that Ragland, who is black, looked “suspicious.”

A few things unfolded in the days that followed. First, the store’s owner, Ramon Cruz, claimed the incident was not about race. At a press conference days later, Ragland said he felt a more proper response would be to make sure Cruz will be unable to renew his business license, and that Ragland instead should buy his store.

Non-custodial parents had a supervised meeting with their kid at a restaurant. The court appointed chaperone didn't purchase anything but loitered around the store, alarming patrons and employees alike. Employees call cops to eject chaperone and were off to the race-card races.

In short, what we have is another manufactured outrage by VictimRUs

The only thing that gives me comfort in any of this nonsense are the conservative voices (in the comments) calling it out for the sham that it is.

Happy Friggin Thanksgiving!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1579 on: November 22, 2018, 11:56:36 AM »
I miss the "old days"...when assholes could be popped in the mouth...and the incident concluded and nobody held grudges or sought victimhood and blind selfish revenge.