Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 478835 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #1660 on: April 26, 2019, 07:35:21 AM »
Well, given that her peeps with or without Soros-funding like to take to the streets and set sh*t on fire...probably need more than one...and probably some more money trails to follow...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1661 on: April 30, 2019, 12:46:37 PM »
The Black Hillary, The Turd That Won't Flush...whatever you call it...it isn't going away with grace or dignity...

https://freebeacon.com/politics/abrams-im-comfortable-saying-i-won-georgia-governors-race-because-something-happened/

...you can take the girl out of the trash can...but you can't take the trash can out of the girl...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1662 on: May 02, 2019, 12:25:04 PM »
Truly, another typical member in good standing of the Cult of Moloch.

Alabama State Rep. John Rogers (D) on abortion: “Some kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them later. You bring them in the world unwanted, unloved, you send them to the electric chair. So, you kill them now or you kill them later”

https://www.weaselzippers.us/419489-dem-alabama-state-rep-on-abortion-some-kids-are-unwanted-so-kill-them-now-or-kill-them-later/

Just one of a ridiculously long line of reasons why mobocracy needs to be fought to the bitter end at all costs!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1663 on: May 06, 2019, 11:46:32 AM »
What we have here...is a bunch of ignorant racist negro's...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1125162960538755075

And on the same subject...

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2019/05/04/msnbcs-hyperbolic-malcolm-nance-warns-nation-could-end-if-trump

...either the crack-habit is now totally out of hand...or this poor bastard is ready for a paddy cell...

Hey Malcolm Dunce...whattaya think of F Chuck Todd's admission?

https://www.weaselzippers.us/419850-nbcs-chuck-todd-admits-the-economy-is-doing-great/

Blow a gasket, come on man, show me you can do it!

::evilbat::

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #1664 on: May 06, 2019, 12:54:46 PM »
I wonder how many here grew up like I did in the 50's with not many but some negro friends. The number was dependent on the population. My neighborhood was small town (50K) with three areas. Mine was the mixed one. The East end was 100% Italian and Sleepy Hollow was$$$$$. When I returned from Vietnam I could not believe what my block looked like. Don't want to drag this out but during the riots and sitting on a toilet armed and looking out the window I have lost all respect for the negro race. This was over 50 YEARS AGO and nothing has changed, certainly not my now called racist views. Sorry I get a little emotional thinking I had a one year old daughter during this and my wife God bless her from KC MO. never gave an  inch even when confronted.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1665 on: May 06, 2019, 04:18:54 PM »
I was born in Newark NJ, but we moved away when I was very small, however the late '60s found me temporarily back in Newark just in time for the race riots.

I went to high school in NJ (Jewish/mixed) and the during last two weeks of senior year I dared stand up to the uppity ferals resulting in those two weeks of school carrying rolls of nickels in my purse -- that's how bad it got.

Since then, it's been you do yours, I'll do mine; don't want no sh*t, don't start no sh*t.

Now I carry other things, and I've been very aware of all the YT-hating sh*t-starters.  What can't continue, won't.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #1666 on: May 06, 2019, 05:18:38 PM »
 >:( I remember taking the 45 or 49 from Plainfield to Newark, both great towns back then now both sheite holes. The Plainfield riots followed Newark, were bad but not lie Newark.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1667 on: May 06, 2019, 11:57:13 PM »
I wonder how many here grew up like I did in the 50's with not many but some negro friends. The number was dependent on the population. My neighborhood was small town (50K) with three areas. Mine was the mixed one. The East end was 100% Italian and Sleepy Hollow was$$$$$. When I returned from Vietnam I could not believe what my block looked like. Don't want to drag this out but during the riots and sitting on a toilet armed and looking out the window I have lost all respect for the negro race. This was over 50 YEARS AGO and nothing has changed, certainly not my now called racist views. Sorry I get a little emotional thinking I had a one year old daughter during this and my wife God bless her from KC MO. never gave an  inch even when confronted.

I grew up in a white suburb of Seattle and rarely ever saw a black until the age of nine. That is when we moved to New Orleans. Talk about culture shock! The city was doing court-ordered desegregation and my parents put up with about so much of the violence from both the blacks and the whites before they pulled us out of public school and into hastily-arranged private schools. I have a memory of sitting on a bus with other white kids (city bus as NO didn't have school buses at the time) and having a busload of black kids pull up next to us at a traffic light. The black kids jeered, swore, and spit at us. It was something entirely outside my life experience at the time and I was totally unequipped to understand it.

We then moved to Huntsville Alabama where I spent the next several years. Race relations were far better there in general but the races mostly didn't mix. Eventually we moved back to Washington state to a different suburb. In my sophomore year of high school there were six blacks in a school that housed almost 2000 students. By the time my daughter attended that same school the percentage was 60% black. It's now over 75%.

The blacks in western Washington "found their voices" in the 80's and 90's and by the new millennium they were as obnoxious as they are anywhere. Gangstas and their wannabes are everywhere now and more overtly hostile every day.

I did the white-flight thing in 2008 and bought a place about 30 miles away from the worst of it. As plagues tend to go, it is slowly catching up with me. I missed the window of opportunity to get out and am feeling the nagging sensation of impending doom.

I would love for someone to show me a city or community that has been taken over by blacks - or hispanics, or muzzies and seen the community improved by their presence. If one exists I have not seen it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1668 on: May 07, 2019, 07:11:16 AM »

I grew up in a white suburb of Seattle and rarely ever saw a black until the age of nine. That is when we moved to New Orleans. Talk about culture shock! The city was doing court-ordered desegregation and my parents put up with about so much of the violence from both the blacks and the whites before they pulled us out of public school and into hastily-arranged private schools. I have a memory of sitting on a bus with other white kids (city bus as NO didn't have school buses at the time) and having a busload of black kids pull up next to us at a traffic light. The black kids jeered, swore, and spit at us. It was something entirely outside my life experience at the time and I was totally unequipped to understand it.

We then moved to Huntsville Alabama where I spent the next several years. Race relations were far better there in general but the races mostly didn't mix. Eventually we moved back to Washington state to a different suburb. In my sophomore year of high school there were six blacks in a school that housed almost 2000 students. By the time my daughter attended that same school the percentage was 60% black. It's now over 75%.

The blacks in western Washington "found their voices" in the 80's and 90's and by the new millennium they were as obnoxious as they are anywhere. Gangstas and their wannabes are everywhere now and more overtly hostile every day.

I did the white-flight thing in 2008 and bought a place about 30 miles away from the worst of it. As plagues tend to go, it is slowly catching up with me. I missed the window of opportunity to get out and am feeling the nagging sensation of impending doom.

I would love for someone to show me a city or community that has been taken over by blacks - or hispanics, or muzzies and seen the community improved by their presence. If one exists I have not seen it.

I underestimated the time it takes for locusts to migrate to my neck of the woods...I am about 35 miles or so from downtown sh*tholeapolis...but over the past 10-12 years ferals are finding their way out here...we have people from lots of non-American origin...overall the numbers still have them at a minority...but you see the bad behavior they bring in public areas, like dining establishments and stores, where their loud-mouth ways and brazen disregard for other people around them begin to manifest.  Not all are ill mannered, a minority of the minority, but it always starts that way...and when critical mass is achieved the area will be transformed into just another dump.  Even white trash is moving in...real white trash from the inner-ring...and it is starting to be seen in local elections.  The locusts and dung-beetle's are growing.  I hope to be retired and at the lake full time by then.  I'll make it or I'm where I'll go out...whatever...Deus Vult.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 11:32:02 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1669 on: May 13, 2019, 12:06:03 PM »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #1670 on: May 13, 2019, 07:24:26 PM »
  Bunch of racists anyway.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1671 on: May 14, 2019, 06:54:48 AM »
Yup.  We'll probably start seeing non-spontaneous outbursts of hate directed toward whitey in 3...2...1...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1672 on: May 14, 2019, 11:45:00 AM »
Shyt people doing shyt things in a shyt-run shythole...

https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/this-is-new-york-citys-most-disgusting-subway-car/

...looks to me like some people have misplaced expectations of a shythole...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1673 on: May 15, 2019, 11:29:55 AM »
Vile racist attempted murder hate crime...that's it?

https://ktla.com/2019/05/14/man-pleads-guilty-to-attempted-murder-after-tossing-5-year-old-boy-from-mall-of-america-balcony/

Start raising donations for inmates to provide extra-special attention to this POS!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1674 on: May 20, 2019, 12:00:01 PM »
LOL!

But in that shathole anything is possible...even  if it is colossally stupid!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article230572599.html

Total tool...want less gun violence?  Quit raising criminals!

::vafancoul::

Her constituency -

They can join her in the FOAD challenge!

And Justice was served!  Get over it, Dindu ThugMomma!

:D

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1675 on: May 20, 2019, 05:45:56 PM »
I saw the locals were getting a little agitated towards their betters, over the weekend.  Funny, only Alpha News is reporting.

https://alphanewsmn.com/audio-mob-with-hammers-descends-on-minneapolis-east-bank-lrt-patrons/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1676 on: May 21, 2019, 11:24:20 AM »
Great.  And beta's run away...when alpha's armed as God and nature intended would have defended themselves and the innocent...

That's Minnestupid for ya...

And that's a prime reason why I avoid public transportation...the body-count alone would have fascists convict me no matter the circumstances...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1677 on: May 21, 2019, 11:26:32 AM »
I saw the locals were getting a little agitated towards their betters, over the weekend.  Funny, only Alpha News is reporting.

https://alphanewsmn.com/audio-mob-with-hammers-descends-on-minneapolis-east-bank-lrt-patrons/

They have concealed carry in MN. Too bad no one was armed apparently.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1678 on: May 21, 2019, 12:13:51 PM »

They have concealed carry in MN. Too bad no one was armed apparently.

Isn't Minnestupid a "duty to retreat" state?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1679 on: May 21, 2019, 12:26:27 PM »
No stand your ground, so yes...and i think that red-flag confiscation is or is about to be made an edict...but ignoring their illegitimate edicts is our real duty to our rights and beliefs.

What should be banned (after being eradicated, naturally) is demofascisti scum!!!