Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 478885 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2011, 09:47:19 PM »
Ehhhh. Nope. That'd be a transgender man. A transsexual man. More than likely a cross-dresser - a transvestite.

I find that he/she/it takes less time to spell out... ::hysterical::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2011, 06:17:43 PM »
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 06:21:17 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2011, 07:22:13 PM »
More culture on display: another flashrob, this time at a Dunkin Donuts in NYC.

Armed attendents would solve a lot of the problem. A crazed mob like that could hurt someone. ::rockets::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2011, 09:07:25 PM »
More zombies!

People must like being overrun by 'em!

But not me!

::rockets::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2011, 10:18:50 AM »
Think Drudge is trying to make a point?

http://www.drudgereport.com/

UPDATE: MIAMI 'WAR ZONE' DURING URBAN WEEKEND...
'I was scared for my life'...
Poet 'Da Real One' Gunned Down In Front Of Miami Poetry Cafe...
Violent crime explodes in Myrtle during Black Bike Week; 8-hour hell...
Rib Fest At Rochester beach turns rowdy...
Riot On Long Island...
Urban Melee In Charlotte...
Chaos causes DNC concern for convention...
Unruly urban crowd shuts down Nashville water park...

TEEN GANGS UNLEASHED ON BOSTON BEACH

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2011, 10:52:32 AM »
"Urban". heh. New code language. We use it in the ad business too, when discussing targeting a Black demographic. Everyone knows what it means, but instead of saying "Black", we say "Urban".
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2011, 11:42:41 AM »
The incident in Charlotte was at the main public transit hub downtown. It is a more or less constant hotbed of thuggery, with occasional big flareups like this. Similarly, "black bike week" is always a problem in Myrtle Beach, every year. Many businesses there board up their windows and simply close for the duration, leading to -- naturally -- accusations of racism. Oddly enough (i.e., not) there is a bigger bike fest there every year consisting of real bikers, you know, burly dudes on Harleys. That event is a tourism boon to the area rather than something that makes the merchants board up their shops.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2011, 01:07:23 PM »
Think Drudge is trying to make a point?

http://www.drudgereport.com/

UPDATE: MIAMI 'WAR ZONE' DURING URBAN WEEKEND...
'I was scared for my life'...
Poet 'Da Real One' Gunned Down In Front Of Miami Poetry Cafe...
Violent crime explodes in Myrtle during Black Bike Week; 8-hour hell...
Rib Fest At Rochester beach turns rowdy...
Riot On Long Island...
Urban Melee In Charlotte...
Chaos causes DNC concern for convention...
Unruly urban crowd shuts down Nashville water park...

TEEN GANGS UNLEASHED ON BOSTON BEACH

DECATUR, Alabama — Officials at a water park in Decatur say they shut down early after a series of fights broke out between teenagers.  Police say the fights, mostly involving girls, broke out at Point Mallard's water park on Monday.  They say the fights continued across the city, with reports of brawls at a gas station and at a McDonald's.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2011, 01:58:06 PM »
Why was there no talk of arrests?If they get jailed and need bail money and a lawyer it gets too expensive to behave like savages.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

RickZ

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2011, 02:44:33 PM »
Why was there no talk of arrests?If they get jailed and need bail money and a lawyer it gets too expensive to behave like savages.

"You have the right to an attorney.  If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you."

Won't cost the indigent thugs a dime.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2011, 02:52:37 PM »

"You have the right to an attorney.  If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you."

Won't cost the indigent thugs a dime.

The shame of it is that some of them need to go to jail or deal with all of them all the time. Even if it costs money I think it is well spent or we will have a bigger problem to deal with later.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2011, 10:28:35 PM »
. . .  Police say the fights, mostly involving girls, broke out at Point Mallard's water park on Monday.  They say the fights continued across the city, with reports of brawls at a gas station and at a McDonald's.[/url]

Has anyone else noticed this phenomena? I swear, the gals want to get in on the thuggery.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2011, 11:07:32 PM »
. . .  Police say the fights, mostly involving girls, broke out at Point Mallard's water park on Monday.  They say the fights continued across the city, with reports of brawls at a gas station and at a McDonald's.[/url]

Has anyone else noticed this phenomena? I swear, the gals want to get in on the thuggery.

Honey, I got my first up-close and personal look senior year in high school, 1971.  In some respects, they're worse than the males, which isn't saying much, except they all need to be put down like a pack of wild dogs.

I observe what went on these last four days, and it just being the beginning of the summer, I say stay away from large groups and recreational sites.  It's going to get worse because the word is out that Blacks can do with us as they will and we will do nothing.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2011, 06:16:05 AM »

Well, there was that boy in New Orleans that needed help beating up a guy that dissed him, so went home and got his mommy!  ::hysterical::

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/05/grudge_sparked_fight_between_n.html

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2011, 07:17:24 AM »
...It's going to get worse because the word is out that Blacks can do with us as they will and we will do nothing.

If it keeps up, of course, that word will be proven incorrect, and some (Black) one will get killed. Sooner or later these chimpanzee flash-mob crime-sprees will be met with force, if not by police, then by citizens.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2011, 08:02:23 AM »

This isn't anything new, my sister was assaulted (dragged by the hair off a dance floor) by a black woman in a popular Minneapolis club back in the early 90's...my sisters offence?  Didn't like the way her man was looking at my sister!  I was not there, had I been there...well, my mothers admonition about not ever laying a hand on a girl would have been...bent!

These urban people, not all, but many, are not fit for civilized society.  People need to protect themselves or avoid certain areas, period.  And if you do not know how to protect yourself, learn, or enjoy being victimized.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2011, 09:57:33 AM »

This isn't anything new, my sister was assaulted (dragged by the hair off a dance floor) by a black woman in a popular Minneapolis club back in the early 90's...my sisters offence?  Didn't like the way her man was looking at my sister!  I was not there, had I been there...well, my mothers admonition about not ever laying a hand on a girl would have been...bent!

These urban people, not all, but many, are not fit for civilized society.  People need to protect themselves or avoid certain areas, period.  And if you do not know how to protect yourself, learn, or enjoy being victimized.

Amen to that!!
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2011, 09:16:14 PM »
Eleven Youths Arrested in Hospital Riot
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06/12/police-11-arrested-after-starting-fight-inside-long-island-hospital/

The comments are "instructive" . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2011, 11:03:02 PM »
 ::overkill::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2011, 11:28:44 PM »
And the want to know why the population in prison is mostly black.
 Filippo Mazzie