Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 487848 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #860 on: August 24, 2013, 03:42:53 PM »
  I don't know what to buy,I'm trying to find a gun that won't be offensive to the delicate sensibilities of our liberal friends.

Here ya go.

::unknowncomic::

That might be okay if nobody points it at anybody ala

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #861 on: August 24, 2013, 04:16:19 PM »
Both of those might be ok as long as you can prove they were harvested in compliance with the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #862 on: August 24, 2013, 04:48:13 PM »
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 10:19:12 PM by trapeze »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #863 on: August 24, 2013, 07:32:08 PM »
  I don't know what to buy,I'm trying to find a gun that won't be offensive to the delicate sensibilities of our liberal friends.
You best learn to defend yourself with a banana or perhaps a passion fruit. When I was growing, I knew a nutjob that could vomit at will, perhaps you could spit that in their eyes much like dylopasaurus from Jurassic Park. Won't have to eat them, they'll eat themselves, they always do.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #864 on: August 24, 2013, 09:15:26 PM »
The Rape whistle.  Democrat approved.
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #865 on: August 24, 2013, 10:18:13 PM »
You best learn to defend yourself with a banana or perhaps a passion fruit. When I was growing, I knew a nutjob that could vomit at will, perhaps you could spit that in their eyes much like dylopasaurus from Jurassic Park. Won't have to eat them, they'll eat themselves, they always do.

But what if someone comes at you with a banana?

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #866 on: August 25, 2013, 08:37:25 AM »

But what if someone comes at you with a banana?

Unfortunately, we can't always be close to a release cord of a 16 ton weight or a giant foot. Speaking of which, I would die laughing if one appeared in DC and stomped the usurper and his entire entourage ::hysterical::.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #867 on: August 25, 2013, 07:24:56 PM »

Normally I would agree but what dems are doing to whistleblowers these days.....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #868 on: August 25, 2013, 08:07:03 PM »

Normally I would agree but what dems are doing to whistleblowers these days.....

Yeah. Remember those days when they liked to engage in sanctimonious grandstanding about "speaking truth to power" and all that? How dissent was the highest form of patriotism?

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #869 on: August 25, 2013, 08:22:24 PM »
I don't know if this one has been posted before or not...just saw a mini-headline at the FNC site about it. Of course, if the racial elements were reversed it would be all we would be hearing about 24/7.

Thug shoots/kills infant in stroller...any guesses about the ethnicity/race of shooter/victim?

Lang said he ran into Elkins that morning, and the older teen asked if he'd ever robbed anyone. Lang said he told Elkins he hadn't. A bit later, as the two were walking side by side down a street, they saw Sherry West down the block with a baby stroller. West and her child were returning home from the post office, authorities have said.

Elkins walked toward West and told her to give him her purse, Lang said. West refused and Elkins repeated his demand several times before pulling out a gun and hitting West in the face with it, Lang said. West still wouldn't give up the purse and tugged back when Elkins reached out and grabbed it, Lang said. Then Elkins threatened the baby, Lang said.

"He was like, `Five, four, three,' and then she stopped him," Lang said.

Elkins asked for the purse again and West refused again, and Elkins began to count down from five again, Lang said. West still refused to give up the purse, and Lang said Elkins walked around the stroller toward her and shot at the ground and then shot West in the leg and asked for the purse again. Lang said he wasn't sure what happened next but said Elkins had been pointing the gun at the baby and Lang heard a third shot. Then both teens took off running.

Bystanders and rescue workers were unable to revive the child, who was pronounced dead at the scene, authorities have said.

Now, I will say this: After you have been hit in the face with a gun, after same thug threatens to shoot/kill your baby, after thug discharges weapon in close proximity to baby, after thug shoots you in the leg...maybe, since you obviously are unprepared to defend yourself, just MAYBE you should give the thug your purse BEFORE the thug actually kills your baby. But that does not, of course, excuse any of the aforementioned thug behavior. It's easy to Monday morning QB a person who is behaving under stress in a way that defies logic and reason...so, no...I'm NOT blaming her, really. It's not her fault.

Thug was 17 when crime was committed so under Georgia law thug cannot be executed. Best the state can get is life in prison. Don't know if thug can ever qualify for parole or not. I'm kind of hoping that prisoners still treat child abusers and child killers like the lowest of the low that they are. They used to. Daily beatings, etc. He deserves no mercy since he obviously offered none to his victims.

Oh, and the thug(s) had prior arrests and convictions, apparently...their defense attorneys are doing their best to exclude that information from the trial. Prior arrests. Who could have guessed?

And, BTW...IF the black community really needed "leaders" this is what one of them would look like...

Researching this story on youtube was quite revealing. There are more than a few people in the black community who are trying to stand up against this thug/gangster behavior (and I applaud them) but obviously we need more excuses from the president and the Sharpton/Jackson wing of the NAACP rather than actual results. More people like the guy in the above video need to wake up to what their so-called "leaders" are setting them up for. These "leaders" are stoking the fire under a race war boiler in an attempt to get it to explode. If they are not stopped they will get it and it will be bad for a great number of people of all races. More and more people like the guy in the above video need to stand up to the Sharpton/Jackson race pimps and poverty whores who are enriching themselves at the expense of everyone else, all the while whipping up racial hatred. Truth is not winning in this conflict. Not yet. It may be too late.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 09:20:06 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #870 on: August 25, 2013, 11:52:16 PM »
And then there is this guy...if Trayvon Martin or O'Dongo had a son who was 32 years old he would look just like this idiot...

The news report is that the above moron attempted to rob a Dominos pizza delivery guy with a knife. But pizza guy had a gun parked right next to him in the car while he was counting his money.

Oops.

Shooter's race was not identified so maybe he was a person of color, too, for all we know. What we do know is that knifeboy* is now room temp and the shooter, just like good old George Zimmerman, is a free man. For now. All that remains is for the lib media to scrounge up some pics of the corpse from when he was 8 or 9 years old and maybe cobble together some mp3 files that make it sound like the pizza guy muttered, "f**king coon" before drilling  the perp a new place to hang another piercing.

*Knifeboy has a criminal record (yeah, I know...Gasp! Who could have guessed?) that includes (but is probably not limited to) armed robbery, aggravated battery, and false imprisonment. I know you aren't surprised...I wasn't. It probably really sucks to be whisked off to hell and immediately find yourself the laughingstock of the other damned.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 11:57:12 PM by trapeze »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #871 on: August 26, 2013, 12:07:21 AM »
Let's see what Dominos does to their driver. Too many times I've heard of delivery drivers and store clerks being fired for violating some asinine "weapons policy" even when that is literally what saved their lives and the lives of their coworkers.

- Yours Truly

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #872 on: August 26, 2013, 04:53:31 AM »
As long as the subject is "Black Trash" , did anyone notice what those aboriginal slobs left around the Lincoln Memorial and all over the Mall after their "celebration" on Saturday ?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #873 on: August 26, 2013, 07:05:13 AM »
Haven't seen a pic.  Have you?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #874 on: August 26, 2013, 07:21:43 AM »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #875 on: August 26, 2013, 07:32:32 AM »
With a name like Bryon Park, the Dominoes guy could be a White-Korean, in low information journalism lingo.

::stirpot::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #876 on: August 26, 2013, 12:01:13 PM »
I bet all the death threats are coming from da CuMmuNetiE.

http://therightscoop.com/obama-rodeo-clown-tuffy-gessling-speaks-out-about-death-threats-says-performance-had-nothing-to-do-with-race/

"...it was just entertainment as they’ve done with past presidents..."

Sorry Tuffy, but Obama SPECIAL, you dig?  You can't equate Duh Whun with a bunch of creepy-ass cracka's!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #877 on: August 26, 2013, 03:16:44 PM »
As long as the subject is "Black Trash" , did anyone notice what those aboriginal slobs left around the Lincoln Memorial and all over the Mall after their "celebration" on Saturday ?

Pics at link ....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/25/miller-martin-luther-kings-legacy-national-mall-co/#.UhpIcHPvVnI.twitter

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #878 on: August 26, 2013, 07:13:23 PM »
I don't know if this one has been posted before or not...just saw a mini-headline at the FNC site about it. Of course, if the racial elements were reversed it would be all we would be hearing about 24/7.

Thug shoots/kills infant in stroller...any guesses about the ethnicity/race of shooter/victim?

Lang said he ran into Elkins that morning, and the older teen asked if he'd ever robbed anyone. Lang said he told Elkins he hadn't. A bit later, as the two were walking side by side down a street, they saw Sherry West down the block with a baby stroller. West and her child were returning home from the post office, authorities have said.

Elkins walked toward West and told her to give him her purse, Lang said. West refused and Elkins repeated his demand several times before pulling out a gun and hitting West in the face with it, Lang said. West still wouldn't give up the purse and tugged back when Elkins reached out and grabbed it, Lang said. Then Elkins threatened the baby, Lang said.

"He was like, `Five, four, three,' and then she stopped him," Lang said.

Elkins asked for the purse again and West refused again, and Elkins began to count down from five again, Lang said. West still refused to give up the purse, and Lang said Elkins walked around the stroller toward her and shot at the ground and then shot West in the leg and asked for the purse again. Lang said he wasn't sure what happened next but said Elkins had been pointing the gun at the baby and Lang heard a third shot. Then both teens took off running.

Bystanders and rescue workers were unable to revive the child, who was pronounced dead at the scene, authorities have said.

Now, I will say this: After you have been hit in the face with a gun, after same thug threatens to shoot/kill your baby, after thug discharges weapon in close proximity to baby, after thug shoots you in the leg...maybe, since you obviously are unprepared to defend yourself, just MAYBE you should give the thug your purse BEFORE the thug actually kills your baby. But that does not, of course, excuse any of the aforementioned thug behavior. It's easy to Monday morning QB a person who is behaving under stress in a way that defies logic and reason...so, no...I'm NOT blaming her, really. It's not her fault.

Thug was 17 when crime was committed so under Georgia law thug cannot be executed. Best the state can get is life in prison. Don't know if thug can ever qualify for parole or not. I'm kind of hoping that prisoners still treat child abusers and child killers like the lowest of the low that they are. They used to. Daily beatings, etc. He deserves no mercy since he obviously offered none to his victims.

Oh, and the thug(s) had prior arrests and convictions, apparently...their defense attorneys are doing their best to exclude that information from the trial. Prior arrests. Who could have guessed?

And, BTW...IF the black community really needed "leaders" this is what one of them would look like...

Researching this story on youtube was quite revealing. There are more than a few people in the black community who are trying to stand up against this thug/gangster behavior (and I applaud them) but obviously we need more excuses from the president and the Sharpton/Jackson wing of the NAACP rather than actual results. More people like the guy in the above video need to wake up to what their so-called "leaders" are setting them up for. These "leaders" are stoking the fire under a race war boiler in an attempt to get it to explode. If they are not stopped they will get it and it will be bad for a great number of people of all races. More and more people like the guy in the above video need to stand up to the Sharpton/Jackson race pimps and poverty whores who are enriching themselves at the expense of everyone else, all the while whipping up racial hatred. Truth is not winning in this conflict. Not yet. It may be too late.
It's heartening to see somebody of color staring to give a sh*t about what's going on in terms of immoral behavior in the nations cities. Now if he could now direct some of that anger towards those in political office particularly the DemonRats that run the cities like places located in hell. Anyone with a Christian background would care that 15 year old who was suppose to be pack in school today but failed to make it because he's room temp thanks to another shooting in and around an illegal dice game.

See we gots outlaw dice and regulate dem so dis chit no happen 'gen. I was feeling somewhat bad for this kid when before I read about it. Come to find out this kid, whose father was murdered before he was born, is an aspiring rapper. Yup, he just bought it a little sooner than the rest of them. Probably saved my hearing now I'll never be subjected this kid's future disgusting poetry. ::thumbsup:: Kid wasn't part of the game but he ended up as the only terminal casualty.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #879 on: August 26, 2013, 07:24:28 PM »

Pics at link ....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/25/miller-martin-luther-kings-legacy-national-mall-co/#.UhpIcHPvVnI.twitter

Yeah, as always these morons demand to be heard and portray themselves as victims...and then leave it to others to clean up their sh*t!