Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 488568 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #720 on: April 29, 2013, 12:07:52 PM »
Babymamas, drugs, tats, this has it all

In addition to the four pregnancies, two of the guards had tattoos of the inmate’s first name, Tavon. That is the first name of suspected gang leader Tavon “Bulldog” White (left). One guard had “Tavon” on her neck and the other on a wrist.

In a surprising development, an IQ test is not needed to become a prison guard.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #721 on: April 29, 2013, 01:04:45 PM »
He is barack obama,,,just in prison.  Guy with charisma but no connections to hold an "official" office. The IQ isn't any deeper outside of the prison guards.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #722 on: April 29, 2013, 04:24:04 PM »
You have to look at yourself and ask..."Jim Crow wasn't such a bad thing after all now, was it?

Will the community at large ever look to curb their animal behavior or will they just continue to make the excuse....."It's white's fault?"
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #723 on: April 29, 2013, 10:05:00 PM »
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #724 on: April 30, 2013, 07:31:07 AM »
 ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #725 on: May 22, 2013, 06:44:14 PM »
Just when you thought you'd seen it all, I bring you....Gangsta cowboys!!

Bet you can't guess which race this was...

According to an email chain obtained by KATC, St. Landry Parish government recently approved a trail ride application for the Bunnies Trail Riders Organization. Guidroz wrote that "a rival trail ride organization will be confronting one another regarding a shooting, verbal disputes and unfinished fist fights that occurred on a trail ride in Acadia Parish recently."

He cited safety concerns, for the riders as well as the public and his officers, in rescinding the permit.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #726 on: May 23, 2013, 07:33:33 AM »
Oh, OK, no permit then, all is well.

::hysterical::

RickZ

« Reply #727 on: June 03, 2013, 07:26:40 AM »
More 'knockout game' nonsense, with the nonsense specifically being calling it a knockout game in the first place.  This is not a 'game', but roving gangs of feral black children guilty of the serious crime of murder, and murder is most certainly not a game.

When you lose control of the language, you lose the war.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/knockout-game-victims-eye-kicked-out-of-socket/

Knockout Game victim's eye kicked out of socket

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.)

After one murder and who knows how many beatings, city officials finally admitted the Knockout Game has come to Syracuse.

Absent one fact: The Knockout Game is part of an epidemic of black mob violence played hundreds of times across the country. It is documented in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.”

But the chief of police and the mayor could not bring themselves to say it. Talking with reporters Thursday night, they said the violence was a “random … teenage” thing.

One week after the fatal attack, the Syracuse Post-Standard reported some of the details: A 51-year-old ex-con was waiting at a bus stop, an unopened can of beer and the change from a $10 bill in his hand.

One person hit Michael Daniels, dropping him to his knees. They ran away, but seeing him helpless, the group returned. The police won’t say, but it could have been as many as five people. Or more.

That is when it got nasty: They punched and kicked him until one of his eyeballs came out of its socket. They laughed at that. He died the next day. There was no robbery.

Thursday, the police announced two arrests, and said they are investigating other recent cases of people playing the Knockout Game.

Readers of the Post-Standard were pressing for descriptions of the alleged criminals. Shortly after the killing, a police blog reported the suspects were black. Finally, after a week, the Post-Standard relented, if only to dismiss the idea that race had anything to do with anything: Joe Brown saw the attack from his nearby apartment window. “Brown was asked if he thought the youths were motivated by race. The attackers are black, police say; the victim was white.

“‘Black people are attacked in this neighborhood, too,’ Brown said.”

Move on.

The paper wasted no time in trotting out a local trauma surgeon to call for more social programs. Dr. Fahd Ali “predicted the violence cannot be contained to certain neighborhoods, and that it will inevitably spread into ‘safe’ parts of the community unless there is an extensive commitment to profound and early intervention in the lives of troubled children.”

At the press conference, police chief Frank Fowler equated the predators with the victim: The killing “has probably cost three people their lives. Mr. Daniels, who died as a result of this. And these young people who are going to have to face our criminal justice system,” he said, with a forlorn mayor looking over his shoulder. “And that is going to have a lifelong effect on each one of them.”

Other than the chief, sympathy for the alleged killers is in short supply in Syracuse.

Matt Forney grew up in Syracuse and runs a blog. He was not too happy with the sanitized version of the crime from his home town media and public officials:
Don’t you just love the mainstream media, how effortlessly they omit and contort stories that don’t fit their prefab worldview? I grew up in Syracuse, so I can provide a local perspective on this.

These black teenagers were playing  Knockout King, a game where you go around finding white people to beat up and put in the hospital. It’s also called “polar bear hunting,” and you can figure out why.

Additionally, as commenters at the Post-Standard pointed out, the story’s author, Ken Sturtz, omitted the graphic details of what these “teenagers” did to Daniels. They didn’t just beat him to death, they popped his eyeball out of its socket and laughed about it.

These black kids specifically went out of their way to attack a white man solely for being white. Every single documented case of Knockout King/polar bear hunting, from Chicago to Philadelphia, has shown the exact same pattern: blacks going out of their way to beat up, maim, injure and kill whites. If two white teenagers from DeWitt or Skaneateles had beaten and killed a black man, Miner and Fowler wouldn’t hesitate to charge them with a hate crime.

But because the colors are reversed, they and the Post-Standard are covering up what was effectively a lynching.

Others in Syracuse said race had nothing to do with anything. And anyone who thought so was a racist.

“So many racists on here that just can’t wait for the chance to jump on supposed ‘black on white’ issues,” said one reader.

“When will we address the poverty and racism that produced children who commit such a terrible crime? Where is the community outrage? Why do we allow these crimes to persist?” asked one reader.

Meanwhile police are investigating other recent assaults to see if they were also part of the Knockout Game.

"But because the colors are reversed, they and the Post-Standard are covering up what was effectively a lynching."  Yep, a lynching, a fully approved black lynching of white people.  The worst part is, if someone defends themselves against these feral black kids and kills one of the little darling scumbags, we can expect law enforcement to come down on them like the ton of bricks that has fallen on George Zimmerman.  Even in death, the white victim in this case was compared to the black perpetrator 'victims' by the authorites.  How sick is that?  Like I said, a government approved white lynching, and don't you dare call it a lynching or accuse blacks of being racist.  Pols have PC standards, donchaknow?

RickZ

« Reply #729 on: June 03, 2013, 08:05:25 AM »
MNHawk, a random pick from your list.

http://www.syracuse.com/kirst/index.ssf/2013/05/post_493.html

--SNIP--

It's the randomness," Miner said. "That's what takes your breath away."

Witnesses told police they believed the boys were engaged in some form of the "knockout game," which Fowler described as a national trend of anonymous assaults in which youths attack strangers and try to knock them out, supposedly with one punch.

If that's what happened here, the youths who killed Daniels went far beyond the supposed goal.

Fowler said police are studying other instances of attacks in Syracuse that may have also involved the "knockout game;" he declined to reveal where or when they happened, or if the same boys are suspects in those cases. With the investigation in an early stage, he also declined to reveal how many - if any - youths were with the suspects at the time at the attack, or whether there were even younger children on the scene.

--SNIP--

I'm still trying to wrap my head around a manslaughter charge.  This attack was more than deliberate, they actually left then went back to the victim to finish him off (I also do not think kicking out eyeballs warrants a manslaughter charge).  If that's not some form of premeditation, I don't know what is.  I'll bet Fat Albert Sharpton will hold protests for the dead white guy and make an issue over the denial of his civil rights.  Right?  Right?

When you juxtapose all these feral black youth attacks resulting in maiming and death with the coverage of George Zimmerman, well, we are doomed.  [In case you haven't heard, MSLSD will be providing (gavel to gavel?) coverage of the Zimmerman trial.  I can't wait.  Well, yes I can!]

In a time of universal deceit, telling the Truth is a radical act.  Telling the truth about black racism is, in these deceitful times, a radical act exposing oneself to all forms of black anti-white demagoguery.  If the demagoguery doesn't work, there's always the Department of Social Injustice to set whitey right.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #730 on: June 03, 2013, 08:19:36 AM »
I actually read through three.  Exactly that kind of language.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #731 on: June 03, 2013, 12:09:13 PM »
It's the randomness," Miner said. "That's what takes your breath away."

Lawrence Auster had often written on the willful and evil ignorance -- as in "WILL ignore" -- contained in the continued insistence on viewing these attack as random, when, time after time, the evidence of Blacks repeatedly and deliberately targeting Whites is obvious.  Drawing clear and sensible conclusions on this reality is avoided by the Presstitutes and the police lest the rampant racism inherent in Whites is triggered and runs amok.

What drove him into outrage as well was the "wrong place, wrong time" bullspit, as though there is such a thing in persons going about their normal and reasonable business.

“When will we address the poverty and racism that produced children who commit such a terrible crime?

And the above is one way the avoidance is achieved and the blame redirected to 'society at large'; the worse the Blacks, and other "minorities", behave, the more the responsibility for them is placed at the feet of the majority culture, read:  Whites, in an effort to conceal the failures of the Left's attempts at social engineering.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #732 on: June 03, 2013, 12:15:52 PM »
And why did they find it necessary to point out that the victim was an ex-con?  Can you imagine the furor over a black victim being described with some non sequitur like "ex-con"?  I remember when the Rodney King beating occurred people were lambasted for pointing out his prior criminal history, or more recently the effort to completely sanitize the image of St. Skittles.

It does not matter whether the victim of an assault, white or black, has a criminal history. That has no bearing whatsoever on the rightness or wrongness of an assault.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #733 on: June 03, 2013, 02:02:54 PM »
Until we as a society force the adults to take full responsibility for the behavior and acts of violence of their children, we will continue to fail. Responsibility means that you take the punishment with your children, be it death or banishment from society. Once upon a time we took pride in our children's achievements and responsibilities of their failures.........not any longer. It wasn't Junior's fault, he was raised in a poor environment. Absolute bullchit my friends.

We could impose a Star Trek TNG solution by randomly selecting areas of absolute punishment(f**kup and you're put to death) so nobody dares screw up or risk termination.

Of course this all happened under the wonderful guise of Liberal free for all when the courts thought violating one's rights by introducing them to the dreaded Holy Bible to instill societal standards in the yutes. Wish I could bring those ornery bastards who made that decision back to view the result thereof.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #734 on: June 29, 2013, 04:16:58 PM »
A jury chose the death penalty Thursday for two former Camp Pendleton Marines in the murders of a fellow Marine and his wife. A third former Marine was given life without parole.

The men, 25-year-old Kevin Cox, 25-year-old Tyrone Miller and 23-year-old Emrys John, were found guilty on June 6 of murdering fellow Marine Sgt. Jan Pietrzak and his wife, Quiana.

John and Miller were given the death penalty. Cox was given life without parole.

What ABC doesn't say:

...  three black Marines who murdered a fellow white Marine and his black wife ......

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #735 on: June 29, 2013, 05:38:45 PM »
http://fox6now.com/2013/06/27/street-performer-assaulted-outside-summerfest/
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — A saxophone player was assaulted outside the Summerfest grounds near Chicago St. on Wednesday, June 26th around 11 p.m.

26-year-old street performer Cassandra Struve became a target on opening night while she was playing an old jazz song.

“I was playing Minnie the Moocher, classic Blues Brothers song,” said Struve. ”A lady with a child in her hand came up to me, smacked me in my face and said ‘don’t play that.’”

Struve says three African American women confronted her and shouted that a white girl could not play the song.

After being hit, Struve says she was shocked and pushed the woman away, but was hit again.

what is there to say?

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #736 on: June 29, 2013, 07:46:28 PM »

Tyranny of the minority.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #737 on: June 29, 2013, 08:10:37 PM »
MILWAUKEE (WITI) — A saxophone player was assaulted outside the Summerfest grounds near Chicago St. on Wednesday, June 26th around 11 p.m.

26-year-old street performer Cassandra Struve became a target on opening night while she was playing an old jazz song.

“I was playing Minnie the Moocher, classic Blues Brothers song,” said Struve. ”A lady with a child in her hand came up to me, smacked me in my face and said ‘don’t play that.’”

Struve says three African American women confronted her and shouted that a white girl could not play the song.

After being hit, Struve says she was shocked and pushed the woman away, but was hit again.

what is there to say?

War.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #738 on: June 29, 2013, 09:40:12 PM »

what is there to say?

War.

Word.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #739 on: June 30, 2013, 08:59:54 PM »
This is beginning to be an annual incident venue...but I was in Milwaukee a couple years ago, pretty much being overrun by trash from Madison and Chicago...they like their libiot mayors and libiot city councils...if becoming a shythole is winning they are winning...