Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486330 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #780 on: July 23, 2013, 07:45:51 AM »
Hammer wielding black teens attack two men in Harlem

"It does not appear the attackers knew their victims, and the motive remains unknown, the sources said."

Yeah, uhh...duh!!!

More bad apples...

Black teens pull businessman off scooter and beat him savagely in New Haven

black teens targeting white ladies in Chicago

« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 07:57:11 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #781 on: July 23, 2013, 12:45:34 PM »
. . . and still we don't understand the "Black" experience.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #782 on: July 23, 2013, 01:39:55 PM »
...doesn't matter...if we we're black and understood (really understood), we'd be lynched for denouncing it...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #783 on: July 23, 2013, 02:03:39 PM »
. . . and still we don't understand the "Black" experience.

Ain't that a shame.  I understand all I need to.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #784 on: July 23, 2013, 02:08:40 PM »
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/07/19/state-rep-maybe-the-police-are-killing-some-of-these-kids/

“I’m going to tell you what some suspicions have been, and people have whispered to me: they’re not sure that black people are shooting all of these children,” Davis said.

“There’s some suspicion – and I don’t want to spread this, but I’m just going to tell you what I’ve been hearing – they suspect maybe the police are killing some of these kids.”

When WBBM asked Davis if she thinks it’s possible that police are killing children, she said, “I don’t know. I don’t know that they are, and I don’t know that they aren’t, since no one’s been arrested. We don’t know who’s doing it.”

Davis called a news conference at her South Side legislative office Friday to says that, while some of her constituents believe that, she does not, nor does she believes she owes anyone an apology.

“My community believes that,” she said. “Should I apologize for my community’s beliefs?”

Police Supt. Garry McCarthy called the allegations “absurd.”

“I think it’s inflammatory and also insulting to the men and women of the Chicago Police Department, who are putting their lives on the line every day to keep our communities safe,” McCarthy said.

Mike Shields, president of the Fraternal Order of Police, was incredulous at Davis’s remarks.

“I think it’s outrageous,” he tells CBS 2 Chief Correspondent Jay Levine. “Produce the people that have actually said this, show us who has actually told you that in our community because anybody that says that Chicago police officers are out there killing babies is insane.”

Listen to the full segment where Davis made her claim below:
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #785 on: July 23, 2013, 02:20:58 PM »
For this loon to outright insinuate that police are murdering Black children, simply to avoid the reality that they are killing each other, is worthy of torture.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #786 on: July 23, 2013, 02:47:10 PM »
For this loon to outright insinuate that police are murdering Black children, simply to avoid the reality that they are killing each other, is worthy of torture.

It's because there has been generational conditioning dictating that anything negative is automatically The Man's fault. You saw the same mindset on display with Zimmerman. They recast this obviously-Latino individual into a Cracka because anything else would not compute. Anything bad that happens to them individually or as a group is conveniently due to the white man's transgressions against them.

It's a sort of collective narcissism. A narcissist is a sociopath who is incapable of considering themselves as a cause of their own problems, it simply must be externalized somehow because they are internally perfect. It's not unlike the various iterations of communism always claiming the previous failures of communism were due to "wreckers" or other saboteurs. Always a ready made excuse.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #787 on: July 24, 2013, 09:32:46 AM »
When WBBM asked Davis if she thinks it’s possible that police are killing children, she said, “I don’t know. I don’t know that they are, and I don’t know that they aren’t, since no one’s been arrested. We don’t know who’s doing it.”

OK, so you don't think that the police are behind the killings, but you don't know that they are not. So let's just go spread some vile, racists lies and have it both ways.

Dang if this Black Experience thingy is confusing . . .
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #788 on: July 24, 2013, 09:36:56 AM »
Perhaps if we started eating copious amounts of LSD the black experience thingy may be better understood...or not....likely not.....

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #789 on: July 24, 2013, 03:02:05 PM »
Perhaps if we started eating copious amounts of LSD the black experience thingy may be better understood...or not....likely not.....

Yeah, but we would likely not care anymore.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #790 on: July 24, 2013, 07:09:09 PM »

OK, so you don't think that the police are behind the killings, but you don't know that they are not. So let's just go spread some vile, racists lies and have it both ways.

Dang if this Black Experience thingy is confusing . . .
Isn't that the same as capping them just to be sure they're not dangerous.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #791 on: July 28, 2013, 08:42:01 PM »
More evidence of worse than animal behavior.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/07/26/mob-of-teens-brutally-attack-man-in-heart-of-little-italy/

Hope the prison they get is a real shythole...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #792 on: July 28, 2013, 09:59:17 PM »
“They beat this boy. He got up, he’d run, they beat him. He got up, he’d run, they beat him. He got up, he’d run, they beat him,” said Blattermann.

The suspects range in age from 16 to 19, but police say because of the brutality of the crime, the minors aren’t being charged lightly.

“The fact that they broke this gentleman’s jaw, the decision was made and they are going to be charged as adults,” said Sgt. Eric Kowalczyk, Baltimore City Police.

Blattermann and other neighbors believe the same mob has robbed other residents. they’re now banding together to protect their neighborhood.

So no hate crime charges....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #793 on: July 28, 2013, 11:49:13 PM »
Yeah and if anyone dared defend themselves with force, it's "Justice 4 Tray-von!"

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #794 on: July 29, 2013, 07:23:12 AM »
“They beat this boy. He got up, he’d run, they beat him. He got up, he’d run, they beat him. He got up, he’d run, they beat him,” said Blattermann.

The suspects range in age from 16 to 19, but police say because of the brutality of the crime, the minors aren’t being charged lightly.

“The fact that they broke this gentleman’s jaw, the decision was made and they are going to be charged as adults,” said Sgt. Eric Kowalczyk, Baltimore City Police.

Blattermann and other neighbors believe the same mob has robbed other residents. they’re now banding together to protect their neighborhood.

So no hate crime charges....

Siwwy Wabbit!  Hate crimes are only for whitey!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #795 on: July 29, 2013, 07:26:35 AM »
Yeah and if anyone dared defend themselves with force, it's "Justice 4 Tray-von!"

Illustrates the need for high-capicity magazines and a backup piece or two, eh?

Can you imagine the shytstorm of race-baiting pimps, politico's, pundits and duh cumunitie if this guy would have popped all the perps?

But until such brutal inhuman attacks are repelled with deadly force in every instance the animials will continue to pounce.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #796 on: July 29, 2013, 07:51:44 AM »
Regarding the feral attack in Little Italy:

Assume the poor victim, after the third or fourth time that he got up and was beaten down again, thought these yoots were going to kill him, and he was in fear of serious bodily harm . . .

and he was a CC holder and packing, . . .

And after the fifthy time he was getting his justly deserved whoopass, . . .

He rolled over and emptied the magazine. . .
--------------

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #797 on: July 29, 2013, 08:03:05 AM »
Yes.  Shytstorm to follow.  But the act would be justified.  And it needs to become a common response to thugs.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #798 on: July 29, 2013, 11:24:30 AM »
And I say let them keep making a big issue out of Zimmerman and other similar instances; let them keep attacking gun ownership, CCW, and castle doctrine. I think real people are weary of that BS.

In retrospect it seems the main goal of the anti-Zimmerman furor was to simply open up another front in their war against private gun ownership and the right of self-defense. The racial angle was the key ingredient that they would use to make that particular case have long lasting traction in the news cycle. They just go from one avenue of attack to another, probing the defense for weak spots.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #799 on: July 29, 2013, 11:35:16 AM »
Their weak-spot is right between their ears!