Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486352 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #800 on: August 02, 2013, 12:02:24 PM »
Tea Party is a bunch of "white crackers"

"It is the same group we faced in the South with those white crackers and the dogs and the police. They didn’t care about how they looked..."

Looks like Democrats are all a bunch of bad niggas...they don't care what they say and they get away with whatever they want...rules, laws...that sh*t ain't 'fo dem!

::doublebird::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #801 on: August 02, 2013, 05:19:48 PM »
So I guess he's OK if we call him a nigga?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #802 on: August 03, 2013, 10:06:57 AM »
If they can call people "cracker" I'd like to hear the ridiculous excuse why others can't use "nigga".

Besides, culture expert Jeantel says anybody can use it, it just means "man" is all.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #803 on: August 03, 2013, 11:02:25 AM »
The video shown at Gateway Pundit is about 3 yoots beating up a kid on a bus. (Race never mentioned). Notice how much time in the segment were the T.V. types are so concerned about whether the BUS DRIVER would be charged for failing to get involved and how much time they spent ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT THE BEATING OF THE KID.

What happened to our country's media? I guess chatting about whether the WHITE BUS DRIVER would be charged is much more safer than actually taking about the punk thugs.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/shock-video-shows-horrible-racial-beating-of-florida-child-on-school-bus-liberal-media-silent/
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #804 on: August 03, 2013, 02:00:10 PM »
More innocent kids celebrating their culture. This time three of them with punches and kicks to the head and face of a 13-year-old.

Oh, yeah...attackers are black yutes and victim is white. Nothing to see here. Move on.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #805 on: August 03, 2013, 02:50:26 PM »
The whole goal with this Zimmerman fallout is them trying to link self-defense with racism. They want to not only give the nod to this sort of feral behavior, but also make it impossible for white people to defend against it legally.

I heard a similar story about a case in Britain. A couple had bought a $50,000 caravan (i.e. an RV) and it was stolen by a group of gypsies. The government ruled that the couple cannot reclaim their property because the gypsies are living in it, and kicking them out would deny their human right to housing. Kid you not.  And it gets worse, because there is now a legal and social theory being advanced that because stealing and pickpocketing is a part of "gypsy culture" it is wrong and bigoted to complain about it.

It's the same mission everywhere: legitimize the sociopathic behavior of preferred groups while simultaneously demonizing non-preferred groups for resisting it.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 02:57:44 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #806 on: August 03, 2013, 03:00:48 PM »
And it gets worse, because there is now a legal and social theory being advanced that because stealing and pickpocketing is a part of "gypsy culture" it is wrong and bigoted to complain about it.

It's the same mission everywhere: legitimize the sociopathic behavior of preferred groups while simultaneously demonizing non-preferred groups for resisting it.

that's what we have now--black kids terrorizing shoppers is described as youthful behavior without mention of their color--that's what they do so calling them out is not nice

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #807 on: August 04, 2013, 07:00:23 PM »
I guess chatting about whether the WHITE BUS DRIVER would be charged is much more safer than actually taking about the punk thugs.

The bus driver should have had the option to open fire.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #808 on: August 04, 2013, 07:59:12 PM »
More innocent kids celebrating their culture. This time three of them with punches and kicks to the head and face of a 13-year-old.

Oh, yeah...attackers are black yutes and victim is white. Nothing to see here. Move on.

"McKnight's father says the attack is not his son's normal behavior."

Bullsh*t!  He got the idea it was OK, who from?  Hollywood?  Obama?  Excuses!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #809 on: August 04, 2013, 08:00:04 PM »
I guess chatting about whether the WHITE BUS DRIVER would be charged is much more safer than actually taking about the punk thugs.

The bus driver should have had the option to open fire.

Perhaps shouting "Don't make me come back there and go Zimmerman on your ass!"

::hysterical::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #810 on: August 05, 2013, 12:16:10 AM »
This video predates the Zimmerman/Martin thing by at least a year. It is...instructive.

Blacks Will Lose Race War
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #811 on: August 07, 2013, 11:42:35 AM »
No trash like Zimbabwe trash...whatever batsh*t ideas happen here will eventually find their way to Barry Mugabe...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-07/zimbabwes-blacks-only-stock-exchange-takes-financial-innovation-and-racism-new-highs

Wonder what those anti-apartheid assclowns in Hollyweird like Danny Glover and the rest of the white-guilt cheer-squad that support them think about the sh*t going on in Zimbabwe?!

Ohh, forget it...whatever they say will be whitey's fault anyway....

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #812 on: August 07, 2013, 04:50:39 PM »
This video predates the Zimmerman/Martin thing by at least a year. It is...instructive.

I have sent for a translation.  But, I think he said "White women can shoot back?"
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #813 on: August 07, 2013, 04:52:24 PM »

I have sent for a translation.  But, I think he said "White women can shoot back?"

I've had a year of Ebonics training, but I can't see the vid, so I'm no help.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #814 on: August 07, 2013, 08:06:04 PM »
What exactly is he calling for?  Is he petitioning a church for target practice funding?  Maybe he's asking Obama for a new welfare program that provides targets to low-income communities.

That way when the all-white government come to load them off the camps they can praise President Obama?

The context of this escapes me.
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #815 on: August 08, 2013, 01:14:02 AM »
John Edwards was right, there really are two Americas. There is the America that we grew up with, that the founders more or less envisioned. And then there is the America as envisioned by King Putt.

His royal ass is determined to split the country along racial lines and I have to admit that I never, ever would have guessed that he would be so successful. Would that he was as steadfast at improving the economy. I'm not going to describe this. The article does it so, so much better than I ever could:

Back in 2007 I had two white female public school teachers tell me why Barack Obama was desperately needed as president. They said that black male students have no male role models. If only Obama was elected, black male students would improve their behavior and academic performance, they claimed.

In many major cities, black academic performance has actually gotten worse since Obama took office. We have also seen the dramatic nationwide rise of black teen mob violence under the Obama administration.

On July 26th Obama signed an executive order titled the "African American Education Initiative." The order essentially gives a green light for black students to misbehave in public schools. In two places, Obama's executive order calls on schools to reduce the number disciplinary actions taken against blacks students. The order specifically calls on schools too "not rely on methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools."

Yeah, that'll work. And here I thought that there wasn't anything that could do worse damage to the black community than drugs and ebonics. Just goes to show...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #816 on: August 08, 2013, 07:09:00 AM »
God forbid they realize black males have no male role models because their fathers are: a) in prison for crimes they've committed b) told by the culture they are not needed c) told by the culture to worship poor examples of manliness and d) taught to replace belief in God with belief in the NannyState.

Obama's pardon of black student misbehavior will accelerate this communites slid into the toilet.

Detroitification goes Federal.

Going Full-Obama.

Don't expect me to give a damn or condone it.  People can lay down in die in the beds they've made.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #817 on: August 08, 2013, 12:30:26 PM »
I stopped caring after the term "black leaders" was created and then these "leaders" were literally institutionalized in society.

I just can't imagine tolerating a "white leader" of any kind.

Now, the "black leader" to end all black leaders has literally institutionalized bad behavior for the children of his own race. Blacks have been running a race to the bottom for decades...a race against no one else, I might add...and maybe this is what they need to push themselves over the finish line.

(and I do believe I am making proper use of the word "literally")

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #818 on: August 08, 2013, 07:05:57 PM »
I stopped caring after the term "black leaders" was created and then these "leaders" were literally institutionalized in society.

Now, the "black leader" to end all black leaders has literally institutionalized bad behavior for the children of his own race. Blacks have been running a race to the bottom for decades...a race against no one else, I might add...and maybe this is what they need to push themselves over the finish line.

Since they act tribal to begin with, we should refer to them as tribal chiefs and see how much they enjoy the title. ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #819 on: August 09, 2013, 07:38:16 AM »

Since they act tribal to begin with, we should refer to them as tribal chiefs and see how much they enjoy the title. ::hysterical::

::rimshot::