Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486380 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #820 on: August 12, 2013, 01:21:53 PM »
You know, when Fox refuses to name and show the photo of an arrested suspect...

St. Paul man in stable but critical condition after near-fatal beating

While walking home last Sunday night, he came across 30 to 40 teenagers fighting in the street. He tried to walk through the crowd but was knocked to the ground, hit and stomped on, then left unconscious and bleeding on the sidewalk.

The arrested piece of feral garbage does have a name.  I have to go to the UK to found out that name, as low information American journalism doesn't seem to want to provide it, for some reason.

Man, 26, stripped, robbed and beaten into a coma after walking into a street fight between gang of 50 youths

Isaac Maiden, simian.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #821 on: August 12, 2013, 03:12:59 PM »
Horrible as it was, what or who told this idiot to move into a ghetto black neighborhood with the attitude, "can't we all just get along"?

The other item missing, this guy may be stable but he'll have a damaged brain for the rest of his existence and nobody knows for sure of what that existence will be like. Ray had his Jesus moment interrupted by a mob of savages. ::grouphug:: No, we can't all just get along.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #822 on: August 12, 2013, 09:19:05 PM »
Rabid animals usually meet a proper demise in the woodshed, if it can happen to Old Yeller it can happen to anyone.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #823 on: August 13, 2013, 09:21:29 AM »
What, exactly, was the idiot thinking going through a pack of feral simians? ::saywhat::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #824 on: August 13, 2013, 09:47:44 AM »
I read in the comments, somewhere (so take it with a grain of salt) he indeed will have permanent brain damage.

Why did he walk through such a crowd?  Because he's been brainwashed all his life not to use a little common sense.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #825 on: August 13, 2013, 11:22:48 AM »
Yup, the community organizers, media, politicos...all downplay the risks of such neighborhoods to people not of the hood...

Besides, deep down they all think the poor bastard had it coming one way or another...had to be a racist, just had to be...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #826 on: August 13, 2013, 01:43:52 PM »
They were feral animals...even back in the early 70's.

We are playing "Pearl" high school, one of the black high schools in Nashville. We both had good teams and to make this short, we kicked a 50 yard field goal to win as time expired. The place erupted. We kept our helmets on, bottles ( they were glass back then) were flying, their players and fans were the essence of feral beasts. Pearl did not have enough security but our principle was smart enough to have security, which literally huddled us together, formed a wedge and knocked people out of the way....it was frightening.  Of course, our fans did not have  security and there were fights, standoffs, it was a mess. We had bleeding fans, cops called in, ambulances and as we left, our bus was pelted with bottles and rocks.

Our predominately white high school took the brunt of the blame. Yes, it was our fault the feral beasts acted like feral beasts. Nothing has changed in 40 years, other than now, the beasts are emboldened even more ( if that is possible) because one of the racist own is in charge.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #827 on: August 13, 2013, 02:06:59 PM »

We are playing "Pearl" high school, one of the black high schools in Nashville. We both had good teams and to make this short, we kicked a 50 yard field goal to win as time expired. The place erupted. We kept our helmets on, bottles ( they were glass back then) were flying, their players and fans were the essence of feral beasts. Pearl did not have enough security but our principle was smart enough to have security, which literally huddled us together, formed a wedge and knocked people out of the way....it was frightening.  Of course, our fans did not have  security and there were fights, standoffs, it was a mess. We had bleeding fans, cops called in, ambulances and as we left, our bus was pelted with bottles and rocks.

Our predominately white high school took the brunt of the blame. Yes, it was our fault the feral beasts acted like feral beasts. Nothing has changed in 40 years, other than now, the beasts are emboldened even more ( if that is possible) because one of the racist own is in charge.

Had a similar run-in in '71, but with no team and no security, just before graduation.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #828 on: August 13, 2013, 02:30:30 PM »

Had a similar run-in in '71, but with no team and no security, just before graduation.

Which reminds me of another feral beast encounter in Georgia at Stone Mountain. With my family.....This is getting me steamed. There is a reason black communities have a reputation...... They've earned it.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #829 on: August 13, 2013, 03:38:31 PM »

. . .

Fast forward to 2010. A predominately white high school football team played a predominately Black team for the NCHSAA State 1-AA championship at Carter-Finley Field in Raleigh, NC. The PWT soundly beat the PBT in the second half, and won the championship. There were no incidents at all.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #830 on: August 14, 2013, 12:18:04 PM »
The weird - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/14/man-claiming-to-be-michelle-obamas-adopted-son-arrested-after-trying-to-withdraw-money-from-her-bank-account/

Possible dumbest criminal of the year award nominee.

The sick and disturbing - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/13/the-gruesome-story-of-a-murdered-tennessee-couple-you-may-have-never-heard-about-but-that-you-will-never-forget/

Screw the perverted justice system...when families clean out this vermin and those who spawned them, that will be a day justice is served.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #831 on: August 14, 2013, 01:08:28 PM »

. . .

Fast forward to 2010. A predominately white high school football team played a predominately Black team for the NCHSAA State 1-AA championship at Carter-Finley Field in Raleigh, NC. The PWT soundly beat the PBT in the second half, and won the championship. There were no incidents at all.

I'd say it had more to do with location. Big stadium, fewer problems. Bring these type of games in a smaller venue, like your typical high school football field, and more times than not there will be issues. I've  been a part of them and seen it happen multiple times. It is the dirty secret no one wants to mention, but when playing in certain venues, against certain teams, there was always planning for the feral beast attack. We brought security with us, from the years I played thru my son's playing days. WE ALWAYS BROUGHT SECURITY to certain venues. The only games where there was a feeling nothing would happen were against teams who brought no fans.

Reputations are earned.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #832 on: August 16, 2013, 11:46:31 AM »
A man has been charged with malicious harassment and second-degree assault after he pointed a gun at a man in Seattle’s Green Lake neighborhood and demanded that he apologize “for all the things white people did to black people,” according to prosecutors.

Chikwanha E. Nyashanu, 35, was ordered held on $100,000 bail Tuesday after King County District Court Judge Arthur R. Chapman called his actions “inexplicable” and deemed him a danger to the community.

“There appears to be no reason for this kind of behavior,” he said.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/it-begins-man-with-gun-tells-victim-to-apologize-to-black-people/

Yeah, no reason...

HATE CRIME, bitch!  This is a REAL HATE CRIME, not some rodeo clown in Missouri, you stunted twit!

They'd be mopping up this racist jackasses blood and guts if he pulled this sh*t on any of us!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #833 on: August 16, 2013, 03:27:05 PM »
A man has been charged with malicious harassment and second-degree assault after he pointed a gun at a man in Seattle’s Green Lake neighborhood and demanded that he apologize “for all the things white people did to black people,” according to prosecutors.

Chikwanha E. Nyashanu, 35, was ordered held on $100,000 bail Tuesday after King County District Court Judge Arthur R. Chapman called his actions “inexplicable” and deemed him a danger to the community.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/it-begins-man-with-gun-tells-victim-to-apologize-to-black-people/

Yeah, no reason...

HATE CRIME, bitch!  This is a REAL HATE CRIME, not some rodeo clown in Missouri, you stunted twit!

They'd be mopping up this racist jackasses blood and guts if he pulled this sh*t on any of us!

Good grief!! I hate to think what would've happened if the cops shot his dumb ass.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #834 on: August 17, 2013, 10:01:10 AM »

Yeah, no reason...

Good grief!! I hate to think what would've happened if the cops shot his dumb ass.

Cops would be awarded medals of valor for taking down a clear and present danger to the community.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #835 on: August 17, 2013, 06:58:54 PM »

Yeah, no reason...

Cops would be awarded medals of valor for taking down a clear and present danger to the community.

Only in a perfect world. Ain't happenin' here.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #836 on: August 20, 2013, 09:00:16 AM »
Three teens accused of murder of baseball player Chris Lane identified

Aussie media not getting the memo from their low information American counterparts that you aren't supposed to show mugshots of the perps.  They do, however, have a low information politician pandering to the dumbest, in blaming the guns, and not the murderers.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #837 on: August 20, 2013, 11:23:45 AM »
Three teens accused of murder of baseball player Chris Lane identified

Aussie media not getting the memo from their low information American counterparts that you aren't supposed to show mugshots of the perps.  They do, however, have a low information politician pandering to the dumbest, in blaming the guns, and not the murderers.

"There is a gun for almost every American.''

Not yet, sh*t-brained jurnotard, if that were the case somebody might have been able to pop these punks before they shot your buddy.

"This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows."

Yeah, thse punk criminals bought all their guns at a gunshow...oh, wait, you don't have any proof?  Well, perhaps you should instead shut your f**king mouth, dumbass!

"He wasn't a fan of guns,"  Many a time a victim has shared similar last words...perhaps he should have become a fan.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #838 on: August 20, 2013, 03:51:01 PM »
Chief Ford said yesterday the attack was not racially motivated.

"It was just three clowns who got together and decided to kill,'' he said.

Liar.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #839 on: August 20, 2013, 08:01:19 PM »
Chief Ford said yesterday the attack was not racially motivated.

"It was just three clowns who got together and decided to kill,'' he said.

Liar.

And how!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie