Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486359 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #900 on: August 30, 2013, 05:41:22 PM »
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/08/30/police-2-women-gang-raped-by-juveniles-in-wilmington-park/

Damnitall!  What did I say the other day?  Start packing heat ladies!  Stick an LCP in a Sneaky Pete and start defending yourselves!

::gaah::
Check out this comment and response:

?FALCON? Richard Mongello
• 7 hours ago

Obama's voter base war on Caucasians continues, unimpeded. And that's why I'm packing two handguns at all times.

Share ›

Nacho69 ?FALCON?
    • 7 hours ago

I carry a copy of the want ads, nothing scares Obamas sons more than employment!
 ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #901 on: September 10, 2013, 11:53:51 AM »
More hate crime in NYC - http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/10/another-black-on-white-hate-crime-in-nyc-black-man-pummels-white-guy-on-city-bus-after-calling-him-a-cracker/

It's getting crazy out there...be armed or be victimized...and if your city/state doesn't allow carrying, leave and find somewhere that does.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #902 on: September 10, 2013, 08:29:51 PM »
More hate crime in NYC - http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/10/another-black-on-white-hate-crime-in-nyc-black-man-pummels-white-guy-on-city-bus-after-calling-him-a-cracker/

It's getting crazy out there...be armed or be victimized...and if your city/state doesn't allow carrying, leave and find somewhere that does.
No, f**k them and carry anyway, it's your constitutional right and the authorities can drop dead. It's your life in the balance, not theirs.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #903 on: September 11, 2013, 08:09:34 AM »

No, f**k them and carry anyway, it's your constitutional right and the authorities can drop dead. It's your life in the balance, not theirs.

I can neither condone nor condemn the outright breaking of illegal laws...but you know where I fall on that.   ;)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #904 on: September 23, 2013, 01:40:42 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/23/newser-sikh-attack/2854043/

In what police are investigating as a hate crime, a Columbia University professor was badly beaten on a New York City street Saturday by a mob that apparently believed he was a Muslim.

Police say Prabjot Singh, a 31-year-old Sikh, was attacked just blocks from his home by a group of more than 20 young men on bikes who called him a terrorist and shouted "Get Osama!" Singh, who was saved when passersby intervened, was left with injuries including a fractured jaw, reports the Columbia Spectator.

Friend Simran Jeet Singh describes the attack in the Huffington Post, noting that the professor had been taking an evening walk after dropping his wife and 1-year-old at home.

Two things as dead give-away the perps are Black: 

* the races of the attackers is omitted

* police investigating it as a "hate crime" only because he's a Sikh

Comment from here confirms:

"chris1776 chris1776

And at around 2:10 minutes into the interview with him at the Huffington Post site, he says "african american men". Amazing how you have to HUNT for a description."

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #905 on: September 24, 2013, 07:28:38 AM »
I guess them black utes didn't get the latest PC/Diversity/Multi-Culti memo...uteful indiscretion, all is forgiven by a benevolent State...as long as those utes ain't white!

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #906 on: September 24, 2013, 11:16:09 AM »
So who gets priority preferential treatment in this case?  The Muslim or the black man?
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #907 on: September 24, 2013, 11:22:43 AM »
So who gets priority preferential treatment in this case?  The Muslim or the black man?

Well, it's a tough call and I do not have the latest edition of the rule book. I believe they're now using a weighted point distribution to determine righteousness. My guess would be that the black yutes earn more points than a Sikh. While the Sikh does have dark skin and conspicuously foreign dress working in his advantage, he receives demerits for not smacking his head on a prayer rug 5 times a day, on top of which the Sikhs have historically fought against the jihadis.

It's pretty much like the Korean store owners in black ghettos. Their Asian status should score them some points, but they ultimately fall short in the final calculus because they have committed the one unforgivable sin of engaging in free market economics and doing well at it. Probably the same for this Sikh.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #908 on: September 24, 2013, 11:33:37 AM »
I'd agree with that analysis.  But if the vic had been a legit Jizzlamic the black utes lose.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #909 on: September 27, 2013, 02:54:15 PM »
Knockout Game  + obligatory monkey dance could only mean another entry into the Black Trash hall of fame

Romeo Williams, 18, was with four other males when he lunged out and struck Gifford in the 7-Eleven parking lot, knocking him unconscious, WSYR reports. Police say Williams then entered the store where he celebrated the attack and then returned to the parking lot and kicked Gifford multiple times.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #910 on: September 27, 2013, 06:32:54 PM »
well, I am optimistic, there is an erudite, relevant class to the conservative side.  this should be made available to those who feel you are just a bunch of old crotchety white dudes who are afraid of email and are waiting for the south to rise again.

why is it the right cannot be as popular as jon stewart, I mean just push past the pc police when they scream and appeal to the vast audience starved for such monologues.  dennis miller cannot carry this all on his own, he is getting too old.  there is soooo much to be made fun of, so much tragic irony to make a point.  think of all the Pelosi quotes, just sitting there.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #911 on: September 30, 2013, 09:50:02 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2438391/Man-punches-female-shop-clerk-face-row-41-cents.html

Always the Daily Mail that covers these stories, and not the media where the animals live...

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #912 on: September 30, 2013, 09:58:03 AM »
Pray for bacteria. It's the only culture many Blacks have.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #913 on: September 30, 2013, 10:31:45 AM »

Many Whites too. And we have a "White Trash" culture watch thread too, just for them
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #914 on: September 30, 2013, 04:10:36 PM »

Many Whites too. And we have a "White Trash" culture watch thread too, just for them

That is true!
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #915 on: October 01, 2013, 08:27:56 AM »
More feral beasts on the prowl.
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (WJBK) -

A 25-year-old was racing away from a suspect on his bike when he hit a curb and fell face first. We're told the victim lost several teeth in the fall, and even swallowed a few. He also fractured his eye and split his lip. The suspect then stole his bike.

Click on the videoplayer above to surveillance footage that shows exactly what happens.

A minute later, a woman in pink sneakers came by  the scene of the biker's accident and started riffling through his pockets. She walked away and then returned with a baby stroller and another man, and the pair continued to search the victim.

Three people now face felony charges in connection with the case. Police identify them as 21-year-old Audreyanna Little, 19-year-old Jonas Abrams and 39-year-old Willis McGraw.

Ann Arbor Police want to talk to anyone near the 300 Block of Liberty St. last Tuesday around 8:15 p.m. They are reaching out to people that were in the area before, during or after that robbery to learn more about what may have happened.

In the meantime, the victim still remains in the hospital nearly one week later recovering from his injuries with extra caution being taken to look after bleeding in his brain.

No mention of race, but if you watch the video....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #916 on: October 01, 2013, 08:48:35 AM »
The first guy basically followed the victim over the curb.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #917 on: October 01, 2013, 02:37:56 PM »
The first guy basically followed the victim over the curb.

From the video, it states he was chasing the guy on the bike. Doesn't mention why, so the possibilities are endless....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #918 on: October 02, 2013, 11:25:35 AM »
Justice, for the little monkey who thought his crotch rocket could take on a Land Rover.

I guess being part of a whole pack of monkeys couldn't protect you after all.

RickZ

« Reply #919 on: October 02, 2013, 05:49:27 PM »
They actually put the perp's picture in the paper, but I suspect only because the victim was herself black.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/crime-courts/19-year-old-charged-killing-woman-purse-held-without-bail

19-year-old man charged with killing a woman during a botched purse snatching was ordered held without bail by a Las Vegas judge Tuesday.

William Copeland faces one count each of murder, attempted robbery and conspiracy.

Las Vegas police said Copeland shot and killed 71-year-old Dixie Chaney Jones just a block from her G Street home Saturday night after she refused to give up her purse.

According to his arrest report, Copeland confessed to shooting Jones. He told police he “wanted to make some quick money” when he saw Jones walking near H Street and Monroe Avenue about 10 p.m. Saturday.

Copeland told the driver of the car he was in, 16-year-old Fabian Diaz, to pull over. He pointed a handgun at Jones and ordered her to give him the purse. But Jones told Copeland she, too, had a gun, the report said.

Copeland fired two shots as she reached into her purse, he said. He told police he was afraid she would shoot him.

Family members said Jones didn’t own a gun and probably was afraid and bluffing. Jones was shot in the stomach and died at University Medical Center, but not before describing Copeland and the car.

Patrol officers later found a car in the area that matched Jones’ description and arrested Copeland and Diaz, police said.

A preliminary hearing was set for Nov. 4, when prosecutors must show they have enough evidence to take the case to trial. It was unclear whether Diaz would face charges in the incident.

William Copeland, 19, has been charged in the shooting death of Dixie Chaney Jones.                         Dixie Chaney Jones, 71, of Las Vegas, was shot and killed Saturday night near her home after she
                                                                                                                                          refused to cooperate with 19-year-old William Copeland, who was trying to rob her, according to police.