Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486401 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #960 on: November 06, 2013, 12:56:33 PM »
Note they NEVER say "suspect" anymore either.    Person of interest maybe,  but that word can mean a witness as well as the criminal suspect.    They don't say criminal much either, unless they are talking about a conservative.....................

So it becomes a meaningless term,  or one so warped from its original meaning.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #961 on: November 06, 2013, 01:20:58 PM »
Note they NEVER say "suspect" anymore either.    Person of interest maybe,  but that word can mean a witness as well as the criminal suspect.    They don't say criminal much either, unless they are talking about a conservative.....................

It should be simply, a "Suspect", or the "Perpetrator", or the "Victim".
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #962 on: November 06, 2013, 06:26:09 PM »

It should be simply, a "Suspect", or the "Perpetrator", or the "Victim".

If I'm told I'm a person of interest I'm heading in the other direction
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #963 on: November 06, 2013, 10:07:59 PM »
A nurse friend knew a non-English speaker who named her kid "Female".  Fee-Molly.

I believe most of the names are directly related to the place of conception. Laporshe, Laquinta, fordella, conseption........
The next generation will name their progeny after the Won...Obamanation, Oborche', Onigra, LeChoom....etc Femaes will have names after the FLOTUS , Godzilla, Wombat, Crackamirror, Chumbacca, Meesphinter....etc
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #964 on: November 07, 2013, 08:26:01 AM »
That Chi-Town economy is bangin'...if you're a theif/would-be-son-of-Obama!

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/11/06/surveillance-video-captures-flash-mob-robberies-at-3-chicago-area-stores/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #965 on: November 09, 2013, 10:03:16 AM »
Those little rascals!  ::rockets::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #966 on: November 11, 2013, 10:44:20 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/11/gonzaga-students-face-expulsion-for-defending-themselves-with-gun-from-wanted-felon-video/

Seniors Erik Fagan and Dainel McIntosh felt they needed to protect themselves in late October when a convicted felon came to their door asking for money. Fagan said he yelled for his roommate after trying to get the man to leave. McIntosh came down with his gun, which he has a concealed weapons permit for according to Fagan. The roommates said McIntosh scared the man off by flashing the gun.

The man felon:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/11/chicago-woman-pulls-octogenarian-from-his-car-beats-him-bloody-after-he-stops-to-help-her/

Body allegedly admitted she beat the elderly man, who hasn’t been named, because he gently hit her car after he pulled over to help her.

‘Yeah, I pulled his a** out of the car and beat the f**k out of him,’ she told officers, according to a police report cited by the Chicago Tribune.

The alleged victim told officers he pulled over after two women flagged him down. He said he dinged the woman’s car by mistake.

The "alleged victim"?!  Nothing "alleged" about him; she admitted to the cop she beat the f**k out of him.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #967 on: November 11, 2013, 12:00:39 PM »
They got the "mah babah wunna dun dat!" clips up yet?   ::unknowncomic::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #968 on: November 14, 2013, 01:15:19 PM »
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/13/skateboarders-attack-lower-east-side-store-owner/#comments

"Pack of skateboarders ....." sez the headline.  No other details of "suspects" in the "pack", but there is film.  I'll save y'all the trouble of having to sit through the ad and the news weenies blathering on -- they *are* "the usual suspects".

H/T Drudge
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #969 on: November 15, 2013, 07:38:38 AM »
More sonsofobama.

Offline KittenClaws

« Reply #970 on: November 15, 2013, 12:04:13 PM »
I have often likened Political Correctness to an elaborate game of Rock-Paper-Scissors. Each thing (race, sex, religion, sexuality) will trump another of those things in the grand PC hierarchy, but it is not for you to know what those rules are or how they're formulated (i.e., they're pulled from someone's nether regions), and also it can change whenever they see fit.

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.  ~ The Big Bang Theory
"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #971 on: November 15, 2013, 01:09:04 PM »
Heheh, KC.

RickZ

« Reply #972 on: November 16, 2013, 02:36:30 AM »
"Mah armed baby holdin' a gun to a clerk's head din't do nuffin' and din't deserve to get shot."

Uh-huh.  Yeah right.

[Video at link.]

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/suspects-family-angry-at-good-samaritan

Suspect's family angry at Good Samaritan, police

DA wants suspect's previous robbery bond revoked

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - The family of a suspected thief is lashing out after their son was shot during an armed robbery.

Relatives of Adric White, 18, believe the Good Samaritan who opened fire should have “just left the store.”

FOX10 spoke exclusively with a customer who stepped in to rescue employees held at gunpoint Tuesday, November 12.

The Good Samaritan, who we are not identifying, told FOX10 News he was shopping at the Family Dollar on Stanton road when he noticed a masked gunman leading one of the employees to the front of the store.

“He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the man. “I drew my gun on him and I said 'Hey don't move.' At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.”

White was transported to USA Medical Center, where he remains in police custody.

A family member who did not want to be identified said White should have never been shot to begin with.

“If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him - what gives him the right to think that it's okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

FOX10 had interviewed White’s parents but they later called and demanded the video not be aired.

Court records show that White was out on bond for robbing The Original Oyster House at gunpoint a little more than a month before the Family Dollar robbery.

We asked one relative her thoughts about the accusations.

“We don't know. Like I said, we don't know anything. We only know what we've been hearing second hand through the news. I would not like to comment because I don't know,” she said.

Records show the Baldwin County District Attorney's Office has now filed to have White’s original bond revoked.

Relatives said they have not been able to see the teen at USA Medical Center since he remains in police custody.

Meanwhile, Mobile Police have also arrested 19-year-old Tavoris Moss as an accomplice to the Family Dollar robbery.

Police maintain that the Good Samaritan who opened fire was justified and broke no laws.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #973 on: November 16, 2013, 05:32:31 PM »
Mahmah is stoopit.  And that malady was apparently hereditary and got her bahbee kilt.

::smallestviolin::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #974 on: November 17, 2013, 01:48:10 AM »
Mahmah is stoopit.  And that malady was apparently hereditary and got her bahbee kilt.

No mention of da baby diddy.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #975 on: November 17, 2013, 07:27:27 AM »
Better Headline:

Suspect's family angry at Good Shot Samaritan, police
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #976 on: November 17, 2013, 10:04:08 AM »

No mention of da baby diddy.

dedbeet diddy   ::hysterical::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #977 on: November 17, 2013, 12:10:11 PM »
Hard to believe you can't make this sh*t up!
The evolution of armed robbery in a liberal paradise as follows.
All guns are illegal even for the police and military(spitballs optional)
The manufacturing of guns carries a death sentence but robbery is now just a misdemeanor.
New robbery tactics,  you walk in to the target announce your intent and the victim must hand over whatever the perp is demanding. Any resistance to the robbery will be considered a felony.

Brought to you by Obamacar!
ObamaCar - Unbelievable Never-Before-Seen Video Revealed!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline KittenClaws

« Reply #978 on: November 17, 2013, 05:50:49 PM »
I'll let them rob where I work.  Steal what you want, it's insured.

But threaten ME?

Homey don't play that.

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #979 on: November 17, 2013, 06:25:04 PM »
I'll let them rob where I work.  Steal what you want, it's insured.

But threaten ME?

Homey don't play that.

Where I work on any given day there are more guns than emplyees.The owners keep guns in their desks.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie