Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486398 times)

Offline KittenClaws

Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #980 on: November 17, 2013, 09:28:59 PM »
I'll let them rob where I work.  Steal what you want, it's insured.

But threaten ME?

Homey don't play that.

Where I work on any given day there are more guns than employees.The owners keep guns in their desks.

That's good. I have no problem with it. I think my boss carries as well.

Having said that, I will not lay down my life for someone else's possessions or business.  I'll risk my life to save another life or my own, but not possessions - it's not worth it.
"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson

“... sad moral of all human tales; ’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past; First freedom, and then glory—when that fails, Wealth, vice, corruption, barbarism at last.” – Roman Historian, Tacitus

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #981 on: November 18, 2013, 05:44:37 AM »

But threaten ME?

Homey don't play that.

Where I work on any given day there are more guns than employees.The owners keep guns in their desks.

That's good. I have no problem with it. I think my boss carries as well.

Having said that, I will not lay down my life for someone else's possessions or business.  I'll risk my life to save another life or my own, but not possessions - it's not worth it.

Correct! "Things" can be replaced.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #982 on: November 18, 2013, 07:17:18 AM »

But threaten ME?

Homey don't play that.

Where I work on any given day there are more guns than emplyees.The owners keep guns in their desks.

Wish I worked where you work, my work is Eloi-central.   ::facepalm::   ::unknowncomic::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #983 on: November 18, 2013, 09:28:08 AM »
Obama's America, on display for all to see

I refer the comments, even more than the article itself.

Whether it's the poetic musings of Lashawnda Luvnmibabies Williams - Cashier at McDonald's, or cultural observations if Mack Thomas · Salesman at TC.s Ticketz, it's not a pretty display.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #984 on: November 18, 2013, 09:57:07 AM »
Aren't these the same leftist pukes that want all guns banned except those of the Police. Hypocrisy knows no bounds. ::facepalm::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #985 on: November 18, 2013, 10:02:25 AM »
Obama's America, on display for all to see

I refer the comments, even more than the article itself.

Whether it's the poetic musings of Lashawnda Luvnmibabies Williams - Cashier at McDonald's, or cultural observations if Mack Thomas · Salesman at TC.s Ticketz, it's not a pretty display.

The comments are racist and simply trash. I think it's too bad the cops didn't finish him off.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #986 on: November 18, 2013, 12:05:15 PM »
Aren't these the same leftist pukes that want all guns banned except those of the Police. Hypocrisy knows no bounds. ::facepalm::

Yup.

And there are no winners here...scum robs a church and hauls ass...what kind of low-life robs a church?  May bahbee wunnt dewin nutin!  Yeah, right.  And the cop(s)...how many bullets have to be fired to nail one punk?  Bullets hitting homes & garages?  WTF?  And who wrote this shyt?  "Not sure who fired that bullet..."  Huh, what?  Anybody ask if that shyt is getting tested?  Or has all that evidence been compromised?  And these commenters are a bunch of punks spouting off, not even trying to make intelligent comments to get at the truth.

Just about everybody connected to this story is a fukcing retard!  All this shows just how close society really is to the end!

RickZ

« Reply #987 on: November 22, 2013, 02:24:04 PM »
Crystal Gail Mangum, All Around Skank, Guilty of 2nd Degree Murder.

Gets a sentence of 14 years to 18 years.

Wonder what the Gang of 88 says about this?  More racism?  An innocent victim whore guilty of being black?

http://www.wral.com/mangum-found-guilty-in-boyfriend-s-stabbing-death/13143246/

Mangum found guilty in boyfriend's stabbing death

Durham, N.C. — Most widely known as the woman who falsely accused three Duke University lacrosse players of rape, Crystal Mangum will now be known as a convicted killer.

A seven-man, five-woman jury found Mangum, 34, guilty of second-degree murder in the April 3, 2011, stabbing of her boyfriend, 46-year-old Reginald Daye. He died 10 days later of complications at Duke University Hospital.

Mangum claimed the stabbing was a case of self-defense, saying Daye was beating her in a jealous rage when she grabbed a knife and "poked him in the side."

Jurors deliberated for about six hours over two days before reaching their verdict. Superior Court Judge Paul Ridgeway then sentenced her to 170 to 216 months in prison.

Daye's family asked for the maximum sentence for Mangum, saying Daye was a good man whom Mangum mistreated.

"Reggie deserved to be here with us. He didn't deserve the type of treatment that happened to him," Shantia Lawrence said. "He was very cared for, very loved, and he was a loving person."

Mangum made national headlines in March 2006 when she claimed that three players on the Duke University lacrosse team trapped her inside a bathroom when she was performing as a stripper at a team party and raped and sexually assaulted her. Her story about the incident was so inconsistent that Attorney General Roy Cooper later declared the players innocent, saying there was no credible evidence against them.

The Duke case was barely mentioned during the trial.

On Wednesday, Mangum tearfully described how Daye became enraged when she started talking to a police officer she knew as the couple returned to their Durham apartment after a party.

She said he cursed her, hit her and choked her, then kicked open a bathroom door as she tried to hide and dragged her out by her hair.

A police investigator who interviewed Daye in the hospital before he died testified Tuesday that he told her he had ordered Mangum out of the apartment because he was tired of her bringing over other men. He acknowledged kicking open the bathroom door and dragging her by her hair, but he said he was trying to get away from her during the argument when she stabbed him.

Wuv.  Twue wuv.

Video at link.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=9336185

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #988 on: November 22, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »
Karma done bit somebody in the azz.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #989 on: November 22, 2013, 05:39:06 PM »
Karma done bit somebody in the azz.

You're shocked. I can tell.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #990 on: November 22, 2013, 06:57:22 PM »
Crystal Gail Mangum, All Around Skank, Guilty of 2nd Degree Murder.

Gets a sentence of 14 years to 18 years.

Wonder what the Gang of 88 says about this?  More racism?  An innocent victim whore guilty of being black?

http://www.wral.com/mangum-found-guilty-in-boyfriend-s-stabbing-death/13143246/

Mangum found guilty in boyfriend's stabbing death

Durham, N.C. — Most widely known as the woman who falsely accused three Duke University lacrosse players of rape, Crystal Mangum will now be known as a convicted killer.

A seven-man, five-woman jury found Mangum, 34, guilty of second-degree murder in the April 3, 2011, stabbing of her boyfriend, 46-year-old Reginald Daye. He died 10 days later of complications at Duke University Hospital.

Mangum claimed the stabbing was a case of self-defense, saying Daye was beating her in a jealous rage when she grabbed a knife and "poked him in the side."

Jurors deliberated for about six hours over two days before reaching their verdict. Superior Court Judge Paul Ridgeway then sentenced her to 170 to 216 months in prison.

Daye's family asked for the maximum sentence for Mangum, saying Daye was a good man whom Mangum mistreated.

"Reggie deserved to be here with us. He didn't deserve the type of treatment that happened to him," Shantia Lawrence said. "He was very cared for, very loved, and he was a loving person."

Mangum made national headlines in March 2006 when she claimed that three players on the Duke University lacrosse team trapped her inside a bathroom when she was performing as a stripper at a team party and raped and sexually assaulted her. Her story about the incident was so inconsistent that Attorney General Roy Cooper later declared the players innocent, saying there was no credible evidence against them.

The Duke case was barely mentioned during the trial.

On Wednesday, Mangum tearfully described how Daye became enraged when she started talking to a police officer she knew as the couple returned to their Durham apartment after a party.

She said he cursed her, hit her and choked her, then kicked open a bathroom door as she tried to hide and dragged her out by her hair.

A police investigator who interviewed Daye in the hospital before he died testified Tuesday that he told her he had ordered Mangum out of the apartment because he was tired of her bringing over other men. He acknowledged kicking open the bathroom door and dragging her by her hair, but he said he was trying to get away from her during the argument when she stabbed him.

Wuv.  Twue wuv.

Video at link.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=9336185

I am always a sucker for a Princess Bride quote.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #991 on: November 22, 2013, 07:10:25 PM »
A police investigator who interviewed Daye in the hospital before he died testified Tuesday that he told her he had ordered Mangum out of the apartment because he was tired of her bringing over other men. He acknowledged kicking open the bathroom door and dragging her by her hair, but he said he was trying to get away from her during the argument when she stabbed him.[/size]
[/quote]

I wonder if that's verbatim? ::saywhat::

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #992 on: November 22, 2013, 08:07:31 PM »
Damn shame, they didn't kill each other, ::facepalm::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #993 on: November 25, 2013, 08:18:57 AM »
Damn shame, they didn't kill each other, ::facepalm::

BMTI  (Beat me to it, will add ot the Acronym thread!)   ::thumbsup::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #994 on: November 25, 2013, 07:14:26 PM »
Somehow, I read that acronym before the words but iin my mind, that's what they said.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #995 on: December 02, 2013, 11:34:11 AM »
You may not know this, but it was 22 years ago that Black Trash names had that moment.  You know the moment.

::jumpshark::

Sharkeisha Tyeshia Thompson not be happy that someone moved in on a future baby daddy

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #996 on: December 02, 2013, 03:40:52 PM »
Three charged in robbery/homicide of 76 year old SC woman.  Unfortunately this lady was killed by these scumbags, but not before shooting one of them.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/three-charged-killing-76-year-old-sc-woman-shooutout
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #997 on: December 02, 2013, 05:02:34 PM »
Three charged in robbery/homicide of 76 year old SC woman.  Unfortunately this lady was killed by these scumbags, but not before shooting one of them.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/three-charged-killing-76-year-old-sc-woman-shooutout

Tereba Geer, 26, and Bradacious Galloway, 23, were also arrested.

3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #999 on: December 02, 2013, 08:07:41 PM »
When you take your football just a LITTLE too seriously.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10070271/deadly-shooting-was-alabama-crimson-tide-loss-victim-sister-says

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- A woman charged with killing a fellow Alabama fan after the end of last weekend's Iron Bowl football game was angry that the victim and others didn't seem upset over the Crimson Tide's loss to archrival Auburn, said the sister of the slain woman.

Adrian Laroze Briskey, 28, was charged Monday with murder in the killing of 36-year-old Michelle Shepherd.

Hoover police Capt. Jim Coker said both Birmingham women were Alabama fans and at the same party for the annual game between intrastate rivals. With no time left on the clock, Auburn returned a missed Crimson Tide field goal more than 100 yards for a 34-28 victory, dashing any hopes of Alabama playing for a third straight national championship.

The victim's sister, Nekesa Shepherd, said she witnessed the killing and had no doubt it was about football, even though it was unclear to investigators whether the violence was motivated by the game.

"That's one of the things we are investigating," Coker said Monday.

Nekesa Shepherd said Briskey flew into a rage when she saw the sisters and others joking that the Crimson Tide's loss wasn't as bad as if the NBA's Miami Heat had lost a game.

"She said we weren't real Alabama fans because it didn't bother us that they lost. And then she started shooting," Shepherd told The Associated Press.

Shepherd said she and her sister were invited to the party by a mutual friend who also invited Briskey. About two dozen people were on hand.

Shepherd, the mother of three, was shot to death in the parking lot of an apartment complex in the Birmingham suburb of Hoover and the women did not know each other before the party, Coker said.

Court records were not available to show whether Briskey has a lawyer. She has only had a couple of speeding tickets in the past, records show.

Coker said alcohol might have been involved, but investigators are awaiting the results of toxicology tests to make a determination.

Shepherd said Briskey drank multiple shots of liquor during the game and "went crazy" when she heard people joking after 'Bama lost.

"It was over a football game," said Shepherd. "I'm never going to forget it because she died in my arms."

Thomas Jefferson