Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 478958 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 05:08:54 PM »
Has that transsexual issue been verified?
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline michelleo

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 11:52:59 PM »
Hmmmm.....let's see..... A transsexual victim and Black assailants..... Hate-crime, or no hate-crime?

http://www.qwizx.com/gssfx/usa/tpirperfbid.wav
Perfect question for a lib: who's the victim here, the poor black girls or the transgendered male?

I'm sure through great feats of contortion, I'm going to end up being the culprit of the crime.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2011, 12:45:05 AM »

Good find.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2011, 06:13:40 AM »
Hmmmm.....let's see..... A transsexual victim and Black assailants..... Hate-crime, or no hate-crime?

http://www.qwizx.com/gssfx/usa/tpirperfbid.wav
Perfect question for a lib: who's the victim here, the poor black girls or the transgendered male?

I'm sure through great feats of contortion, I'm going to end up being the culprit of the crime.

You're probably closer to the "truth" right there. I'm sure the ultimate answer from the liberal intelligentsia will be something along the lines of:

Because white people in America have the arrogance to continue drawing breaths, and their systematic imposition of institutionalized racism, they have dastardly placed victim groups into unnatural conflict with one another all for the benefit of the corrupt, eurocentric patriarchy. While we abhor all violence not directed at heterosexual white men, neither party here is truly at fault: African-American women have suffered the twin evils of racism and sexism, while our LGBTQFHKOLSAL v1.20A brother/sister has suffered from the imposition of an arbitrary social construct called "sex" (which we will henceforth and erroneously call "gender").
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2011, 10:03:03 AM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2011, 10:21:00 AM »
I have to say, while this beating was horrific, and the people who did it are subhuman primates, I'm having trouble feeling too badly now that the facts are known.

We all have the right to go about our lives free from material harm by other individuals. I get that, and agree with it 100%. Live and let live is the libertarian/constitutional position. No one should be singled out an beaten when they've done nothing to harm another person.

But for God's sake, look at this freak. If you're going to interface with society in such a ridiculous manner, how can you be surprised, shocked, or offended when someone kicks the sh*t out of you? I would think you'd expect it, every day, and understand that you probably have it coming. Where am I going wrong here?

So, now the transsexual speaks out about the beating.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2011, 10:56:05 AM »
I have to say, while this beating was horrific, and the people who did it are subhuman primates, I'm having trouble feeling too badly now that the facts are known.

We all have the right to go about our lives free from material harm by other individuals. I get that, and agree with it 100%. Live and let live is the libertarian/constitutional position. No one should be singled out an beaten when they've done nothing to harm another person.

But for God's sake, look at this freak. If you're going to interface with society in such a ridiculous manner, how can you be surprised, shocked, or offended when someone kicks the sh*t out of you? I would think you'd expect it, every day, and understand that you probably have it coming. Where am I going wrong here?

So, now the transsexual speaks out about the beating.

Because, once upon a time, in civilized portions of society, such people were shunned.  Less-civilized segments inflicted upon the militant transgressives what we saw on that video, thus they knew to walk warily.

The deviancy-promoters will tell us it is exactly this sort of thing that requires the non-bullying/ sensitivity-training/safe-schools programs, and the legal carve-outs for another "protected" group, but the revulsion in many quarters hasn't disappeared, it's just been driven underground. 

While a good many of the young have been propagandized past acceptance into actively championing such types, emboldening the militant, in-your-face cohort, the "oppressed minorities" have simultaneously been given every reason to believe the current pressure to "celebrate alternative life-styles" doesn't apply to them.

The left has set society up for the perfect storm of competing, uncivilized ideologies.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2011, 11:09:11 AM »
 ::oldman::
Well said.

The natural acts of shunning have progressively been legislated anti-social and illegal.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2011, 01:10:13 PM »
Well said.

The natural acts of shunning have progressively been legislated anti-social and illegal.

They can legislate whatever the want but I do what I do.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2011, 01:55:53 PM »
"It" really needs to go to L.A. or N.Y.,NY. and learn how to act appropriately. ::hysterical:: ::bigmooning::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2011, 07:25:29 PM »
Well said.

They can legislate whatever the want but I do what I do.

My anti-social behavior (their definition!) is just beginning!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2011, 09:12:34 AM »
In a healthy society it wouldn't be the perverts' "right" to inflict their perversion on everyone else that society would be worried about, it would be protecting everyone else from that perversion. Is it not violating another person, to trick them into engaging in unnatural acts because the perpetrator's psychiatric disorder has led them to impersonate the opposite sex?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2011, 11:04:15 AM »
Trans-sexuals and all of the other perversions of natural human sexuality make me ill.

That said, there is absolutely no excuse for inflicting violence and bodily harm on anyone outside of self defense, defense of country and defense of the innocent.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2011, 11:15:10 AM »
And getting back to the thread topic: For all of the talk (and in the MFM it literally is ALL of the talk) about violence perpetrated by white males, there is a ridiculous culture of violence in the black community. It's pervasive. It's outward manifestation is evident in crime statistics and in the "music" that they support.

I don't believe that any one race has cornered the market on depravity but the notion that white males are somehow the standard for violence in society is completely unfounded. This video demonstrates that neither race nor sex are a barrier to evil behavior.

The companion thread about white trash is equally sick.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2011, 11:45:24 AM »
The Left created this cultural sewer.  Until they are held accountable any further descent into hell is merely inevitable.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 12:17:31 PM »
Great comments all! (I knew there was a reason why I hang out with y'all!)

Everybody is a loser in this turgid drama.

Less than zero sympathies for the azzwipe who recorded this instead of using his phone to call the cops. I hope his 15 minutes earns him some *special attention* up close and personal.

Zero sympathy for the black chicks who objected to a trannie in their bathroom. I would have been upset had there been one in a public restroom occupied by my daughter, but I wouldn't have preemptively attacked that person for sport. I hope they do hard time.

Zero sympathy for McDees. I guess one can't pay their employees minimum wage and expect much more in the judgment department other than a show-up, but their complete lack of common sense is gonna cost them - big time. I hope they lose millions.

(almost) Zero sympathy for the trannie. He/she/it knows the risks and should know better than to provoke sub-humans. "But" you say, "He/she/it was only going to the bathroom!" Doesn't matter. If you are going to adopt a lifestyle that is controversial you had best watch your azz. Go to the bathroom at home. Go to a higher class facility. Take a friend for backup. Try accessing your brain instead of your feeelings. I hope He/she/it catches a clue.

Big-time sympathies for the courageous lady who did step in. God bless her, she should know better and risked getting attacked by the sub-humans, but I certainly understand and appreciate her sense of honor and civility. I hope she isn't brutalized by all of this nonsense.

We aren't born with eyes in the backs of our skulls and most of us aren't telepathists. We need to watch our own (and each others) butts because (increasingly) no one else is going to watch out for us.

I hope you don't see yourself on u-toob.  ::facepalm::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
LINK

[blockquote]TOWSON, Md. - Two teens are facing hate crime charges in the beating of a transgender woman at a McDonald's, an attack that was caught on video and posted online.

Teonna Brown, 18, was indicted Monday on assault and hate crime charges in the attack on Chrissy Lee Polis at the restaurant last month. She is also charged with assaulting a customer and a McDonald's employee who tried to intervene. A 14-year-old girl is facing the same charges in juvenile court. The Associated Press typically does not identify juveniles charged with crimes.

Both teenagers are being held, prosecutors said no one else would be charged.

Brown was defending herself and maintains her innocence, according to attorney Timothy P. Knepp. He declined to go into further detail.

"She's a very nice young lady who lives with her mom and is not the person the press has made her out to be," Knepp said.

A videotape of the April 18 beating showed a woman being attacked repeatedly while an employee and customer try to stop them, and the woman apparently having a seizure.[/blockquote]

There is one reason and one reason only that these two creatures are being charged at all and that is because the victim is literally in a "victim class" and is therefore entitled to special rights that a normal person isn't.

If a black panther had stepped on the rights of a homosexual or transgender wierdo while practicing voter intimidation outside of a polling place then maybe he might also be charged with some kind of civil rights crime. But otherwise no.

Equal protection under the law is a myth.

But it's a goal worth trying for.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
LINK

[blockquote]TOWSON, Md. - Two teens are facing hate crime charges in the beating of a transgender woman at a McDonald's, an attack that was caught on video and posted online.

Teonna Brown, 18, was indicted Monday on assault and hate crime charges in the attack on Chrissy Lee Polis at the restaurant last month. She is also charged with assaulting a customer and a McDonald's employee who tried to intervene. A 14-year-old girl is facing the same charges in juvenile court. The Associated Press typically does not identify juveniles charged with crimes.

Both teenagers are being held, prosecutors said no one else would be charged.

Brown was defending herself and maintains her innocence, according to attorney Timothy P. Knepp. He declined to go into further detail.

"She's a very nice young lady who lives with her mom and is not the person the press has made her out to be," Knepp said.

A videotape of the April 18 beating showed a woman being attacked repeatedly while an employee and customer try to stop them, and the woman apparently having a seizure.[/blockquote]

There is one reason and one reason only that these two creatures are being charged at all and that is because the victim is literally in a "victim class" and is therefore entitled to special rights that a normal person isn't.

If a black panther had stepped on the rights of a homosexual or transgender wierdo while practicing voter intimidation outside of a polling place then maybe he might also be charged with some kind of civil rights crime. But otherwise no.

Equal protection under the law is a myth.

But it's a goal worth trying for.

I never thought that they would arrest anybody. But then again it hit the national news so a lot of choices were off the table.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2011, 09:25:23 PM »
TOWSON, Md. - Two teens are facing hate crime charges in the beating of a transgender woman at a Mc...

Ehhhh. Nope. That'd be a transgender man. A transsexual man. More than likely a cross-dresser - a transvestite.

I get so sick of this PC bullspit, I can hardly take it. They spew it out as if reality has no bearing.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson