Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486309 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #160 on: November 22, 2011, 10:34:30 PM »
Like she would listen to that crap, your joke fails if the object of the joke is clueless to your poor attempt at humor...but to them they think they are clever and got one over on a hated enemy.  Their attempt reveals their shallow contempt, and they come out looking petty and small, but then, they are clueless as to their own jackassness.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #161 on: November 22, 2011, 10:57:42 PM »

I like her, I liked her a lot more before she stepped
in it at the debate and then continued.  I'll like her
again when she gets back to her game (then she
can give them hell in the manner she is skilled).

In an interview tonight, she wouldn't admit it but
in so many words she is counting on a big score
in Iowa.  If it happens it's a new game, at least
for a while, if not she will go back to MN and do
her job.  A job she does quite well.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2011, 12:46:38 AM »
I'll give her to mid-January and she's out . It's only a matter of time .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2011, 07:11:52 AM »

I like her, I liked her a lot more before she stepped
in it at the debate and then continued.  I'll like her
again when she gets back to her game (then she
can give them hell in the manner she is skilled).

In an interview tonight, she wouldn't admit it but
in so many words she is counting on a big score
in Iowa
.  If it happens it's a new game, at least
for a while, if not she will go back to MN and do
her job.  A job she does quite well.

That was her game plan from day one.

I hope she can get back to Founding principles and the Tea Party message, leave the rest of the crap alone!

Whatever happens happens, but first and foremost people have to be who they are, not who they think people want them to be.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #164 on: November 23, 2011, 12:58:52 PM »

Yeah, that's why we liked them in the first place.

and Mittens, four years ago some of us thought you, being a man of faith, were a man of your word not a man of words - no more

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #165 on: December 23, 2011, 10:36:26 AM »
Here we go again...damn Nike has been causing BGW for what, over three decades now?

http://www.waff.com/story/16383548/shoppers-throw-punches-while-waiting-for-sale-of-popular-tennis-shoe

::)

But it seems the women folk are getting in on it more now days...

::pimp::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #166 on: December 24, 2011, 08:29:34 AM »
Another Drudge billboard spamming 'event'

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #167 on: December 24, 2011, 11:09:10 AM »
Dhimms fighting over shoes. Who'd a thunk it. ::unknowncomic::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #168 on: December 24, 2011, 04:43:47 PM »
When the next civil war kicks off, they'll be a lot of stuff laying around...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #169 on: December 26, 2011, 09:21:25 PM »
More tales from the cultural sewer...

What?  No rappers?  Time to riot!

(Be sure to check the YouTube links)

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2011/12/26/several-fights-reported-at-mall-of-america/

Stupid people acting stupidly...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #170 on: December 27, 2011, 04:57:23 AM »
Mall of America bedlam: 9 arrested after fights force lockdown in some stores

"It seemed like they were running a marathon, taking off and running people over. Then everyone was getting on top of tables trying to record it" (with cellphone cameras).

Part of that ritualistic dance, jumping up and down holding out that cellphone.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #171 on: December 27, 2011, 07:30:22 AM »
Gotta have the Blair Witch Project type herky-jerky footage to up the dramatic impact I guess...or its just stupid, I could go either way...

I heard on the radio this morning that a girl was on the receiving end of one of those chair-chucking tosses...yeah, tossing chairs at girls...nothing says "can I join your tribe" like bonking a girl in the head with a chair...yup, your one of them!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I was at the Mall of America when the "youths" rioted
« Reply #172 on: December 27, 2011, 10:24:07 AM »
I took my family to the Mall of America yesterday. We arrived AS the riot was happening. Fortunately, it was on the opposite side of the mall from where we entered, but there was bedlam all over. Security and police were rushing throughout the mall, some on bicycles. Stores pulled their gates. Some reopened, and some just decided that it was not worth the risk, and stayed closed for rest of the day, losing out on retail business on the 2nd most important shopping day of the year for retailers.

Let's be clear. It wasn't "youths". It was niggers. Let's make no mistake. These weren't White "youths" or Hispanic "youths" or Chinese "youths" or Somali "youths" (God, there were a lot of Somalis at the mall yesterday, but I digress). It was niggers, plain and simple. And to be crystal clear, there were hundreds of fine Black families there enjoying the mall who were dismayed at what was happening. Little children with their mothers and fathers, enjoying a special day at the mall, disrupted by people acting like apes. But the niggers got their cage rattled, and the chimpanzees distinguished themselves from the human beings.

The obvious emergency danger was passed, so we weren't compelled to leave after driving an hour to spend the evening and have dinner. We stayed from about 4-9, and the stores my niece wanted to visit were right exactly where the riot had occurred, so we saw the aftermath first-hand.

But it wasn't all over when the riot was over. Throughout our visit there were niggers randomly yelling and screaming profanities. Niggers spitting from upper levels to lower ones. There was broken glass on the floor, as shocked young store clerks swept it up, keeping an eye open for trouble. Store clerks in the immediate vicinity of the riot were standing guard at the gates, refusing to let "youths" or groups of people into the store without an obvious adult. Pulling the gates down when groups of niggers approached, raising them back up again when they passed by. Gang-bangers and their ho's walking around with attitude (I think they call it "swagga" now), acting indignant and hurling profanities when stores would refuse them entrance.

I use the term nigger deliberately and with a specific meaning. Those who know me know my intent. I do not paint the Black race. I label behavior. They call themselves "niggas". I call them niggers. And I have nothing but disdain for a "culture" built on such filth, nor the ideology that seeks to legitimize it as a method to perpetuate dependency on government.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:37:44 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #173 on: December 27, 2011, 10:42:10 AM »
I take no offense to your characterization IDP and I wouldn't understand anybody who did.  When people intentionally act like animals and take sick pleasure in it and celebrate it like the idiot rappers they idolize who themselves call each other niggas...well, the truth is the truth and slapping varnish on it doesn't make it any less ugly.  And besides, it is the ugliness that has to be seen before people understand, some may never, but many will.

Perhaps when it cuts down sales enough maybe they'll get more aggressive with keeping this trash out, otherwise I can see people cutting back their visits and stores leaving or dying.

And the animals and their supporters are completely ignorant as to what destroys their neighborhoods...yet they export the diesease elsewhere and remain clueless as to why normal society looks down upon them as scum.

They are incurable.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #174 on: December 27, 2011, 10:58:37 AM »
To wit:

Listen to some of the specific guerrilla tactics they warn will be used in their 2012 “American Spring” assault: A “marked escalation of surprise, playful, precision disruptions, rush-hour flash mobs, bank occupations, ‘occupy squads’ and edgy theatrics.” And in a New Yorker magazine interview shortly after New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s “military-style operation,” Lasn warned: “this means escalation, pushing us one step closer to a revolution.”

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,4346.0.html

Using "social media", an "event" such as happened yesterday at the Mall, can be instigated without those being riled and organized knowing who the agitator is or why.

I not only don't have a problem with your characterization, IDP; I believe your points need making.  It is long past the time when we stop letting ourselves be oppressed into silence.  As I wrote elsewhere, the old paradigm of the worse "they" behave, the less we are allowed to "notice" must die and a new willingness to put voice to what we observe be established.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #175 on: December 27, 2011, 10:59:24 AM »
I don't know what more can be done there. The Bloomington police department has a station right inside the mall. They prohibit gang clothing, and supposedly limit groups of "youths" without an adult present. The retail economy is not strong. Retailers need every advantage they can get. Being shut down by a roving pack of chimpanzees on the 2nd biggest shopping day of the year is devastating.

If people with retail dollars to spend stop going there out of fear or inconvenience, it'll be a nightmare. They've already shown that they can overrun the place. And it's like a small city. The nooks and crannies in that place boggle the mind. All kinds of hell could be unleashed there if decent people lose interest.

On a much smaller scale, the Brookdale Mall was lost to urban "youths". Once a shining example of retail capitalism, decent people with spendable retail dollars stopped going there because it was overrun by roving gangs of chimps there for no good reason at all.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #176 on: December 27, 2011, 11:18:34 AM »
We have a mall close to my home I rarely visit because of the new social standard allowed to walk the mall. I don't believe it has suffered the pack mentality which beset Mall of America, but it is evident all the ingredients are there and with my mentality towards it, I don't need to be around.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #177 on: December 27, 2011, 11:44:51 AM »
Now, that's some damn tone there, IDP.

Being Southern (by the grace of God), I understood completely what the late Sen. Robert Byrd (D-WVa) meant when he referred to young hoodlums as "white niggers." The political correctness firestorm was tempered only because the observation was made by a liberal Democrat. There is nothing wrong with public use of the term nigger, so long as it is used to describe a person of any color who partakes in anti-social anarchy, with impunity. Last time I looked, there was no law prohibiting describing such behavior. I think the Constitution allows IDP to yell nigger in a crowded mall.

Now, if there are any new readers or guests who have a problem with the use of any word used here at IAL with proper context, I would suggest that you use your remaining freedom of disassociation and get the hell on down the road . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #178 on: December 27, 2011, 11:46:31 AM »
I remember Brookdale.

Another victim of urban blight was Apache Plaza.

And if not for a facelift of Har Mar that place would have become a graveyard.

The mall tenants should hire private security to regulate things in their stores, as a private enterprise they should be able to say who can or who cannot enter their establishment.  This both protects the interests of store owners and the welfare of legitimate customers.  Plus, a private entity unlike the police would not be prone to caving into race-baiters and pc/diversity/multi-culti BS!  Some punk doesn't like being excluded from a store and wants to scream "racist", fine, scream away, let the police handle that loser, but they ain't entering the store!

But, nobody has the balls to do that and some probably can't afford it, so they'll just have to choose between putting up with these looters, vandals and thieves or bug out.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #179 on: December 27, 2011, 12:08:16 PM »
I sure can't wait for the Metropolitan Council to being the hood to Eden Prairie, also.  Can we get moving on that choo choo train to the SW suburbs, from S**tholeapolis?