Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486314 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #260 on: April 05, 2012, 07:19:21 AM »
There is a plethora of trash out there, and I don't give a damn about their color and I damn sure wouldn't let something slide if I saw it go down...but as we have seen with the Zimmerman case there are elements in the Deomocrat-Media Complex and all the race-baiters to contend with, but they only win if we lack courage and intelligence in what we do!  We have to be one step ahead of these bastards, and we need allies with us wherever we may roam if it all possible.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #261 on: April 07, 2012, 06:06:54 PM »
Caught On Video: Crowd Laughs As Tourist Beaten, Stripped And Robbed

Mob, check
Complete looting of the victim, check
Monkey holding camera out recording the whole thing, check

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #262 on: April 07, 2012, 07:24:40 PM »
These *tard-proofed* mobs of subhuman chimpanzees are getting out of control. They need to be *tard-proofed*. This is unacceptable.

One of the people interviewed says you have to be careful, and can't just go anywhere you want to.

No.

You can go wherever the *tard-proofed* you want to. Criminal subhumans don't get to decide who goes where. It's going to get to the point when the gun decides who does what. *tard-proofed* them.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #263 on: April 07, 2012, 08:26:50 PM »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #265 on: April 07, 2012, 09:12:35 PM »
Can't watch it again; saw a version shot from a different, more remote angle and the rage I felt was almost overwhelming.

Derbyshire's "Talk - NonBlack Version" need to be widely disseminated for the Eloi and the unarmed.

God. Damn. them.  No, I take that back; it's not the fault of the Blacks.  It's our fault for not putting this down ourselves.

I WILL KILL THE MOTHER that tries this on me or in my vicinity.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #266 on: April 07, 2012, 11:33:59 PM »
Watching the videos helps me appreciate black on black killings.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #267 on: April 08, 2012, 12:33:35 AM »

I immediately thought about Derbyshire's situational analysis.
When you look at the long shot, where he was, and them
referring to him as tourist.  He didn't look stupid, what kind
of tour was he on?  He was in the wrong neighborhood at
the wrong time, looking for the wrong sights and he was drunk. 
He violated every one of Derb's admonitions and more.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #268 on: April 08, 2012, 12:40:52 AM »

I immediately thought about Derbyshire's situational analysis.
When you look at the long shot, where he was, and them
referring to him as tourist.  He didn't look stupid, what kind
of tour was he on?  He was in the wrong neighborhood at
the wrong time, looking for the wrong sights and he was drunk. 
He violated every one of Derb's admonitions and more.

WHO. is telling these Eloi not to be drunk in the "wrong" neighborhood at the "wrong" time, Charles?  WHO? 

Nobody.

The same nobody that preaches "di-VER-sity is our strength"; multiculturalism means all cultures -- Black "culture" -- good, White culture bad.  These are the Truths that must not be spoken.

Go to the Taki's Magazine link and read the comments; the majority are the nobody, the nobody willing to hang George Zimmerman for their suspicion of him having said "f'g COON".

Feh.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #269 on: April 08, 2012, 01:09:04 AM »

I think we're on the same page or maybe different chapters of the same book.

If that fellow was so naive as to not know where he was or in what situation he placed himself then,
Darwin wins.  I think he was out looking for fun (tourist) and he got more than he bargained for. 

And it just happened to be black at this event.  He could have gone down to the docks and had
fun in an entirely different color.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #270 on: April 08, 2012, 01:20:47 AM »

I think we're on the same page or maybe different chapters of the same book.

I believe you may be right.

If that fellow was so naive as to not know where he was or in what situation he placed himself then,
Darwin wins.  I think he was out looking for fun (tourist) and he got more than he bargained for.

Ah, Charles.  Don't you realize the guy has been deliberately enstupidated?  His sixth sense of survival purposely numbed?

And it just happened to be black at this event.  He could have gone down to the docks and had

See now, that is beyond my experience in every sense.  What color fun at the docks?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #271 on: April 08, 2012, 01:44:54 AM »

Don't you realize the guy has been deliberately enstupidated?
No, Yes, I understand that younger America has been dumbed down but I can't
conceive a ten year old not realizing trouble city; my dog wouldn't have gone down
there. If it is so, Darwin wins that one.

And it just happened to be black at this event.  He could have gone down to the docks and had

See now, that is beyond my experience in every sense.  What color fun at the docks?

There are many colorful places a tourist may choose to visit.  He choose an area where he
had opportunity for that particular entertainment known to be in that area.  There were other
parts of town offering different venues equally exotic and dangerous.  But that is a digression
from this thread's Topic.

This isn't going to stop until spineless politicians, preachers, and the populace say, NO MORE.
That's the bottom line.  Dogs are easily taught NO many other things, this crap has little to do
with intelligence and a lot to do with corruption and the Demon that foments it.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 01:55:53 AM by Charles Oakwood »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #272 on: April 08, 2012, 02:00:44 AM »

Don't you realize the guy has been deliberately enstupidated?
No, Yes, I understand that younger America has been dumbed down but I can't
conceive a ten year old not realizing trouble city; my dog wouldn't have gone down
there. If it is so, Darwin wins that one.

There are many colorful places a tourist may choose to visit.  He choose an area where he
had opportunity for that particular entertainment known to be in that area.  There were other
parts of town offering different venues equally exotic and dangerous.  But that is a digression
from this thread's Topic.

This isn't going to stop until spineless politicians, preachers, and the populace say, NO MORE.
That's the bottom line.  Dogs are easily taught NO many other things, this crap has little to do
with intelligence and a lot to do with corruption and the Demon that foments it.

I think what you are unwilling to acknowledge is that many have not been given a talk of any kind on the issue of personal safety in these areas lest one -- parents, older folks -- be perceived as racist.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #273 on: April 08, 2012, 02:21:51 AM »

Well, I certainly cannot conceive of it.   
As I said, my dog was smarter than that.

And if it is endemic as you say, well it's
not a trait of survivability.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #274 on: April 09, 2012, 02:00:47 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #275 on: April 09, 2012, 02:29:43 PM »
How come this stuff never happens when I am out and about?

::whatgives::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #276 on: April 09, 2012, 03:52:36 PM »
Saturday late afternoon, my employee was held up. Three thugs took some money hit him in the face and stole his cell phone. Anyone care to ponder a guess as to the ethnicity of the thugs. If it were Obama's son, they'd look like him...whatever. They ambushed him and naturally took off as the worthless police came onto the seen.

Almost forgot, it was Baltimore suburbs. The only thing the police are good for is to hassle a citizen when packing something for defense like a short knife. Can we have at it yet? let me know when it's O.K. to defend yourself(never in Md)
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #277 on: April 10, 2012, 08:58:10 AM »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #278 on: April 10, 2012, 09:04:57 AM »
Saturday late afternoon, my employee was held up. Three thugs took some money hit him in the face and stole his cell phone. Anyone care to ponder a guess as to the ethnicity of the thugs. If it were Obama's son, they'd look like him...whatever. They ambushed him and naturally took off as the worthless police came onto the seen.

Almost forgot, it was Baltimore suburbs. The only thing the police are good for is to hassle a citizen when packing something for defense like a short knife. Can we have at it yet? let me know when it's O.K. to defend yourself(never in Md)

The police are there to do the paperwork after something has already happened.  To put it another way, "When seconds count the police are only minutes away".  It never ceases to amaze me how the urbane sophisticates (i.e. city-dwelling white liberals) have this blithe assumption that the police are some omnipresent entity that negates any need for self-protection.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #279 on: April 10, 2012, 10:14:51 AM »
And now, thanks to that favorite destination of Simian-Americans everywhere, a fairly high def version of the tourist beat down.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/assault/videotaped-baltimore-street-beating-879234

With a bonus of what could only be called, some kind of monkey dance, at the end.