Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486332 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #360 on: May 15, 2012, 09:10:29 PM »
Well....if I were a soldier or in this guys unit, visits to this neighborhood would be frequent.....and at some point painful, for someone........I'd do it for trayvon.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #361 on: May 16, 2012, 07:48:33 AM »
Heh, no justice, no peace!  Resist we much!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #362 on: May 16, 2012, 07:57:40 AM »

Oh...sorry...I'd do it TO trayvon.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #363 on: May 16, 2012, 08:15:45 AM »

I knowz!   ;)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #364 on: May 16, 2012, 09:16:17 AM »

I knowz!   ;)

So would anybody else in that mess. The problem here is that were working with the premise that a lib would not be following this kid to start wit. The reality is that theives don't check the political bent of their victem and they steal from dems and repubs alike. So why is it that only the repubs are the only ones that would follow and end up killing this asshole to start with.

Is it possible that pro gun bible clinging repubs would be in this situation to start with?is it possible that dems would not take part in a neighborhood watch?

They have managed to blend this into a racial,political mess that it isn't.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #365 on: May 17, 2012, 06:05:05 AM »
Metro Squad seeks suspects who gunned down Raytown jogger

And no, despite someone out there randomly killing people, we in the irrelevant legacy media can't describe them for you.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #366 on: May 17, 2012, 08:15:17 AM »

And no, despite someone out there randomly killing people, we in the irrelevant legacy media can't describe them for you.

Cowards, slaves to the vile multi-culti/pc/diversity cult!   ::mooning::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #367 on: May 17, 2012, 02:21:55 PM »

Cowards, slaves to the vile multi-culti/pc/diversity cult!   ::mooning::

And therefore unable to provide the truth until ABSOLUTELY forced into it. ::doublebird::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #368 on: May 18, 2012, 08:15:05 AM »
PO'd Houston racists...still chanting their BS, cheering on their hate in the name of Treyvon the dead thug...

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/18/11752590-protest-erupts-after-all-white-jury-acquits-ex-houston-cop-over-teens-beating?lite

Yup, keep shootin' stupid out yer yaps, that'll make everything sooooo much better!

/

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #369 on: May 18, 2012, 11:53:49 AM »
There comes a time when we really need to cull the herd. ::cussing::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #370 on: May 18, 2012, 06:27:53 PM »
LINK

A 19-year-old student from Baltimore Polytechnic High School told police he was beaten by two separate groups of juveniles from a rival school in downtown Baltimore on Thursday afternoon, an attack that comes amid a pitched debate over downtown safety.

According to police, the student was walking in the 200 block of W. Fayette St., a block north of the First Mariner Arena, before 4:20 p.m. when he said he was attacked from behind by an unknown male. Nine other juveniles joined in as he tried to defend himself, and his phone was taken during the attack, he told police.

Moments later, police say, an MTA bus stopped in the block and a juvenile male wearing a Digital Harbor High School shirt "forced open the door and got off the bus," followed by 19 other juveniles wearing Digital Harbor shirts, who again assaulted the victim, police said.

In Thursday's reported assault, Guglielmi said the 19-year-old victim was white and the attackers were all juvenile black males.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

charlesoakwood

« Reply #371 on: May 18, 2012, 09:52:22 PM »

The Justice Bros. are working it up.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #372 on: May 18, 2012, 10:12:19 PM »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #373 on: May 21, 2012, 03:54:46 PM »
(Simian-American) Dad Puts Toddler in Washing Machine and Turns it On

In the silent footage from the laundromat's security camera, the dad scoops up the diaper-clad toddler, shoves him head first into the front-loading washer, and shuts the door. He and the mom seem amused at first, but panic quickly sets in when they realize that they can't get the washer door open. It's locked automatically, and the tot is trapped inside as the washer starts to run.

The toddler tumbles helplessly, trapped in the machine, water pouring in, while the parents struggle with the locked door and then search for help. Finally, an attendant runs over and disables the machine. It takes a few more seconds to get the door open and the child out...

...The child in this video suffered a few bumps and bruises and is fine, according to the person who posted the clip -- at least, as fine as one can be living with parents who think it's funny to stick kids in washing machines. No word on whether the parents will be investigated for, well, anything.

Of course not. Investigating them would be rayyyyyycissssst!

F***ing retards.

Parenting Fail at a Laundromat
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #374 on: May 21, 2012, 10:39:11 PM »

F***ing retards.

The stupid is endless isn't it?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #375 on: May 22, 2012, 08:04:23 AM »
Whitey would have lost the kid to the state and been tossed in jail...if whitey was this stupid.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #376 on: May 22, 2012, 11:11:27 AM »
Police: 2 Canadian Tourists Killed In Random Atlantic City Stabbing Attack

And you know how those two words,  "random attack" translate from JournoTard to English, don't you?

Canadian papers don't seem to have the problem identifying perps as American papers do.

Maybe it's time Canadians give their citizens Mexico styled warnings about traveling to American inner city s**tholes.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #377 on: May 22, 2012, 11:11:34 AM »
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (CBS) – Two female tourists were stabbed to death in what appears to have been a random and unprovoked attack in Atlantic City Monday.

At about 10 a.m., an officer on patrol in the 1900 block of Pacific Avenue in Atlantic City saw a 44-year-old woman, identified as Antoinette E. Pelzer, stabbing another woman. The officer drew his gun and ordered Pelzer to drop the knife. She complied and was taken into custody.

Police say an 80-year-old woman and a 47-year-old woman, both Canadian residents, were stabbed multiple times in the upper body region and taken to AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center where they succumbed to their injuries.

It is unclear if the victims are related; their names are being withheld pending family notification.

Witnesses say Pelzer was attempting to rob one of the victims of her purse. There is no indication the victims and suspect knew each other, according to investigators.

Pelzer had a driver’s license from Pennsylvania and police are looking into where and how long she has been staying in Atlantic City. Those who knew Pelzer are shocked to hear of the news.

“She’s a very good girl, she’s very upstanding and has been a very good friend of mine,” said one woman who did not wish to be identified.

Pelzer is charged with unlawful possession of a weapon, possession of a weapon for unlawful purpose and robbery. She was also charged with two counts of aggravated assault, but it is anticipated that there will be additional charges due to the deaths of the victims. Bail was not set as of 6 p.m. Monday.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/05/21/2-canadian-women-stabbed-in-atlantic-city-attack/#respond

H/T Drudge

Play find the perp:                http://mugshots.com/Current-Events/
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #378 on: May 22, 2012, 11:34:28 AM »
“She’s a very good girl, she’s very upstanding and has been a very good friend of mine,”

Yeah....whatever...moron!

Nice friend!

Damn!  Some of those mugshots crack me up, Pan!  WTF is it with the ones that are laughing, happy or smirking?   ::)

It should be either this -

Or this -

::whatgives::

::)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #379 on: May 22, 2012, 11:50:03 AM »
Degenerates, Libertas.

Ever take a good look at Bill Ayers' mugshot?  Arrogant little bastid, head cocked to one side, smirk on face.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"