Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486376 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #440 on: June 21, 2012, 10:00:42 AM »
I plan to stay well away from such a vile concentrated form of moonbattery, but inevitably their presence will be felt throughout the region.  I'm not sure what they will be doing during the day.  If I do ride up there I will play Rush Limbaugh at full volume with windows down.  Edifying them is impossible, but annoying them is well within the realm of possibility.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #441 on: June 21, 2012, 11:43:55 AM »
Maybe their heads will explode like in Mars Attacks?!

::whoohoo::

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #442 on: June 22, 2012, 10:49:39 AM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #443 on: June 22, 2012, 12:41:10 PM »
Particularly feral examples of Yoot.

::rockets::

The suspects, ranging in age from 15 to 20, stand accused of ordering food from China King, a restaurant on South 17th Street, in a scheme to lure a delivery driver to a dark street so they could rob him. Liu happened to answer the call, and when he stopped his car to deliver an order of chicken wings and shrimp fried rice, the assailants shot him, police said.

For a relatively small amount of food and $48, they murdered a 60 year-old man in cold blood.  f**king. Zombies.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #444 on: June 22, 2012, 12:54:18 PM »
Yup, no trial needed, double-tap to each forehead, justice served.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #445 on: June 22, 2012, 03:34:29 PM »
What, none of the assailants was named Jumanji? ::laughonfloor::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #446 on: June 22, 2012, 03:43:10 PM »
At least "Jumanji" is pronounceable.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #447 on: June 23, 2012, 05:21:01 PM »
And yet another ....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/06/flash-mobbery-portland-black-mobs-loot-albertsons-and-nordstroms-in-portland-area/ 

Reported by kgw.com news as "40 kids", leaving out, of course, the relevant detail.

Vid at Gateway link; go see for yourselves.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #448 on: June 23, 2012, 06:43:49 PM »

Well, it's really a good thing, you know, they didn't mean any harm, you know,
just harmless kids pulling a prank.  Yeah.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #449 on: June 24, 2012, 11:21:09 AM »
I guess we've defined "good clean fun" down to somehting meaningless...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #450 on: July 07, 2012, 10:44:44 PM »
Black Youth Mob Assaults Random Pedestrians at Columbus Fireworks Celebration

Another day… Another black youth attack on innocent pedestrians goes unreported by the liberal media.

... I was assaulted by five different youths.

At this time, the police meandered to our side of the street. Some of us went to the officers and said, “Do something, innocent people are getting assaulted right here on Broad Street.” One officer replied, “We don’t have enough officers.” After seeing the dozens of officers near the riverfront, I went home feeling this officer’s answer was a poor one.

Clearly, the Columbus Police Division had brought in all the officers it could for this large gathering. Also clearly, they had not formulated a plan to ensure the safety of Columbus residents.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #451 on: July 07, 2012, 11:01:33 PM »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #453 on: July 07, 2012, 11:55:10 PM »
I was present at this incident.

12/26/11    Bloomington, MN
   200    Fights throughout mall, reports of shoppers being knocked down and items stolen from kiosks and mall goers - Some stores shut down, at least 10 arrests
   http://bit.ly/vTaYKd
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #454 on: July 08, 2012, 12:14:22 AM »
I was present at this incident.

12/26/11    Bloomington, MN
   200    Fights throughout mall, reports of shoppers being knocked down and items stolen from kiosks and mall goers - Some stores shut down, at least 10 arrests
   http://bit.ly/vTaYKd

What's with the funky url?

Yes, IDP; I remember well your narrative.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #455 on: July 08, 2012, 12:22:42 AM »

I think they used a url shrinking site similar to tinyurl - if you remember, they used to ask us to use tinyurl at powerline for long urls because they can screw with the way a webpage displays when they're long enough to wraparound. I've seen the bit.ly tags elsewhere.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #456 on: July 08, 2012, 12:57:36 AM »
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 01:00:47 AM by Pandora »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #457 on: July 08, 2012, 01:33:18 AM »

I think they used a url shrinking site similar to tinyurl - if you remember, they used to ask us to use tinyurl at powerline for long urls because they can screw with the way a webpage displays when they're long enough to wraparound. I've seen the bit.ly tags elsewhere.

The problem is that, unlike the tiny URL links where you could hover your cursor over the URL and it would display the original intact URL down in the status bar, this doesn't happen with the bit.ly. I'm wary of clicking on something where I have no idea where I'm being directed...

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #458 on: July 08, 2012, 01:59:18 AM »
...I'm wary of clicking on something where I have no idea where I'm being directed...

I'm with ya.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #459 on: July 09, 2012, 11:15:12 AM »
4 Charged in Mob Attack Near Wrigley Field

Moving into the North Side. 

and began beating passersby while others videotaped the attack from the inside the limo.

The ever available Simian-American with the cell phone held out.