Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486361 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #460 on: July 09, 2012, 12:04:46 PM »
Surprised they didn't mistake their cell phones for turds and throw them too...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #461 on: July 12, 2012, 08:59:07 AM »
LINK

Sgt. Little is a decorated veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan. He said that parts of Chicago are comparable to what he saw in combat.

It's "tribal warfare," he said, "and as it continues to build unless we manage to interdict it, and manage to stop it long enough for the blood to stop boiling, the heat to die down."
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #462 on: July 12, 2012, 11:11:47 AM »
LINK

Sgt. Little is a decorated veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan. He said that parts of Chicago are comparable to what he saw in combat.

It's "tribal warfare," he said, "and as it continues to build unless we manage to interdict it, and manage to stop it long enough for the blood to stop boiling, the heat to die down."

Know what....I feel sorry for the kids being killed, but Chicago created this mess and "rham" attempting to cajole the bangers with statements like "leave the kids alone" or appealing to "ethics", "morals" or "sensibilities" of gang bangers.....What a stupid ass.

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #463 on: July 12, 2012, 11:31:39 AM »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #464 on: July 12, 2012, 08:27:39 PM »
The stupid lecturing the stupid to be less stupid than they otherwise are want to be (and have been allowed to be), it's fricken hilarious.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #465 on: July 12, 2012, 09:04:33 PM »
Yeah. Them gangbangers are scared to death of that ballerina-dancin metro-sexual boy . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #466 on: July 12, 2012, 10:18:48 PM »
 ::hysterical::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #467 on: July 13, 2012, 08:42:03 AM »

All the excuse I need.  ::stirpot:: ::evil::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #468 on: July 13, 2012, 10:33:59 AM »
When you look at picture of that vintage, with that....uh, subject....your first thought has to be "I wonder how long after this picture he died of AIDS?"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #469 on: July 13, 2012, 06:23:28 PM »
When you look at picture of that vintage, with that....uh, subject....your first thought has to be "I wonder how long after this picture he died of AIDS?"

Not sure why the pic brought this to my mind, but I was watching TV and a commercial came on, the type about saving a underprivledged child for 15.00 a month. A few minutes later, I'm watching the next commercial to save an unwanted animal.....19.00 month. I guess dogs are worth a little more than kids.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #470 on: July 16, 2012, 10:23:20 PM »
LINK

Know what....I feel sorry for the kids being killed, but Chicago created this mess and "rham" attempting to cajole the bangers with statements like "leave the kids alone" or appealing to "ethics", "morals" or "sensibilities" of gang bangers.....What a stupid ass.

I think the TPTB in Chicago want it this way.  They need to keep their base scared and beholding to them.  They could fix this if they wanted to but they don't.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #471 on: July 17, 2012, 06:44:24 AM »
It's called despotism, and apparently Chicagoan's are just fine with it.  Thus my sympathy meter runneth empty.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #472 on: July 17, 2012, 10:19:43 AM »
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-07-17/story/saturday-night-flash-mob-takes-over-jacksonville-wal-mart

A little extra 'heh' for the section of the store our bestest and brightest yoots are gathered in, as seen from the still of the video news story.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #473 on: July 17, 2012, 12:10:39 PM »
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-07-17/story/saturday-night-flash-mob-takes-over-jacksonville-wal-mart

A little extra 'heh' for the section of the store our bestest and brightest yoots are gathered in, as seen from the still of the video news story.

Guess I need to brush up on my zoology. I always thought chimpanzees liked fruits and vegetables along with their insects.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #474 on: July 17, 2012, 12:21:04 PM »
Those are boxes of fruits.  Rather large fruits that are green on the outside, red on the inside, if ya know what I mean.

Oh, I see they removed the vid from their website.  No wonder you didn't get my little joke.  Let's see...

Destructive Flash Mob at Walmart in Jacksonville Florida on Video!

The original video from the news story appears to be gone.  As you can guess it was attracting hundreds of the kind of comments that I wouldn't think that the Simian-American, who held out his cell phone recording, didn't appreciate.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #475 on: July 17, 2012, 12:28:28 PM »
To put it plainly:  they were flinging around watermelons.  That's beside the point; it's what all else havoc and chaos they caused, and happily.  They achieved destruction and I hope their damn parent/s is f**king proud of her spawn.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #477 on: July 20, 2012, 11:54:29 AM »
Heh, older dude too, don't mess with old dudes you dumb crooks, they have no time for your sorry ass!   ::bustamove::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #478 on: July 20, 2012, 03:46:30 PM »
Nice. ::cool:: ::rockets::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #479 on: July 20, 2012, 04:14:14 PM »
Supposedly Steinbeck coined this one: "Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you."
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly