Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486318 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #520 on: October 01, 2012, 01:15:10 PM »
And if I may mix black and white trash into one all out blowout of a link....

Who's got the bigger melons?  Young Jeezy, or Roger Clinton's rice cooker?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #521 on: October 01, 2012, 02:41:08 PM »
I can't pick a dude over a chick... 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #522 on: October 01, 2012, 06:04:58 PM »
Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gaye, Duke Ellington, BB King, Ray Charles........been replaced by 50 cent, Kayne west, busta rhymes and these two assclowns. ::falldownshocked::

Replaced? Only in the sense that the ancients "replaced" the sun with a candle.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #523 on: October 01, 2012, 06:56:50 PM »
Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gaye, Duke Ellington, BB King, Ray Charles........been replaced by 50 cent, Kayne west, busta rhymes and these two assclowns. ::falldownshocked::

I have only empirical evidence, but I bet the first groups music was (still is) enjoyed by us black hatin, racist, bigoted white people. I know who likes the 2nd groups "music", thugs and whiggers.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #524 on: October 01, 2012, 07:15:53 PM »

I have only empirical evidence, but I bet the first groups music was (still is) enjoyed by us black hatin, racist, bigoted white people. I know who likes the 2nd groups "music", thugs and whiggers.

Neville Bros.  Aaron, in particular; "Tell It Like It Is".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #525 on: October 02, 2012, 10:08:44 AM »
Blacks "teens" OCCUPY convenience store

MyFOX Detroit reported, via WND:

A Detroit man says his business is being held hostage by a group of teenagers who continually loiter inside and out of his gas station.

“There’s a lot of good people around here,” said the station owner, who wished to remain anonymous. But now, those good people aren’t coming as often to the Marathon station along W. 7 Mile Road on the city’s west side.

“This is a Bad Crew gas station,” said one teen loitering out front on Tuesday. When asked what that meant, he said, “If you don’t know, I can’t even tell you.”

Surveillance video obtained by FOX 2 shows as many as a dozen teens hanging out inside the store, smoking cigarettes, sitting on countertops and even spitting into sinks.

The owner says as many as 40 teens can be hanging out in front of the station at any time. “Destroying my store. Destroying my business,” said the owner.

He says his clerks are too frightened to take action against the teens and he’s worried that the loitering could lead to violence.

Detroit police have been called numerous times to the store, but the owner says right after officers disperse the crowd and leave the scene, the teens returns to their normal posts.

Leslie Cunningham, who lives nearby the station, says members from Marvin Winans’ Perfecting Church have recently been to the station to talk to the young people. “It’s out of hand,” said Cunningham. “We try to raise young people around here that they would be concerned and care about their area and this is what we have to contend with.”

The owner, and father of four, says he would walk away from his business if he didn’t owe so much on it.

ARREST THEM!!!  Good GRIEF awready!!!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #526 on: October 02, 2012, 10:59:27 AM »
Yeah, cops arrest them?  Heh, yeah, they'd rather patrol the 'burb's and write speeding tickets than tackle tough parts of town and get beat up by IAD, their Captains, the Mayor, City Councilmen, DA's and "community organizers" for harrassing da poe black utes!

The owner has to take matters into his own hands and hire armed security to sweep 'em out or they are just going to drive him out.  If the latter, might as well pull a Galt and say screw it, let the bank take it in the behind!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #527 on: October 03, 2012, 09:06:33 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212064/Detroit-police-chief-suspended-affair-officer-tweeted-photo-gun-mouth-seeing-else.html

Chief Ralph Godbee's affair with Angelica Robinson, an internal affairs officer, emerged after she posted a photo with her service weapon in her mouth on Twitter, after learning Godbee was at a police conference with another woman.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #528 on: October 03, 2012, 09:24:03 PM »
Oh, good GRIEF!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #529 on: October 03, 2012, 10:06:43 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212064/Detroit-police-chief-suspended-affair-officer-tweeted-photo-gun-mouth-seeing-else.html

Chief Ralph Godbee's affair with Angelica Robinson, an internal affairs officer, emerged after she posted a photo with her service weapon in her mouth on Twitter, after learning Godbee was at a police conference with another woman.

Just pull the trigger and cut the dramatics.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #530 on: October 04, 2012, 07:13:40 AM »
Such a tease...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #531 on: October 04, 2012, 08:23:50 AM »
Find it ironic she is an "internal affairs" officer.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #532 on: October 05, 2012, 12:20:39 PM »
RAW VIDEO – Suspects Sought In KC Bus Driver Assualt(sic)

Kansas City, MO (KSHB) — Kansas City Police are looking for leads after a local bus driver was assaulted Monday night.

According to law enforcement officials, the driver was punched in the face around 9 p.m at 39th and Indiana in Kansas City, Mo. He sustained serious injuries from the blow and was knocked unconscious.

Video of the assault has been uploaded to the Kansas City Police’s YouTube channel.

Police have also provided video with a more detailed view of the man who punched the driver. The man appears near the 15-second mark.

Watched the vid.  The poor man, and he's not at all young.

H/T Gateway Pundit

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #533 on: October 05, 2012, 12:24:50 PM »
Bus drivers don't have it good.  My wife rides a bus to work and gets to talking a lot.  One woman finally got her dream promotion...to the garage as a mechanic.  Why is that her dream?

Robbed.  Punched.  Shot at.  ect.  All in North S**tholeapolis.   If you drive a bus, you have to service that trash.  Odds are you will have life threatening incidents.  It comes with the territory.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #534 on: October 05, 2012, 09:56:16 PM »
It is not a coincidence that the main bus station in downtown Charlotte (located right across the street from the Dumbocrats' convention arena) was completely relocated at substantial expense, for the duration of the event.

Funny how they like to conspicuously sweep up their core constituencies when the entire nation is watching.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #535 on: October 06, 2012, 09:26:35 AM »
It is not a coincidence that the main bus station in downtown Charlotte (located right across the street from the Dumbocrats' convention arena) was completely relocated at substantial expense, for the duration of the event.

Funny how they like to conspicuously sweep up their core constituencies when the entire nation is watching.

This is the kind of stuff we should be doing.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #536 on: October 08, 2012, 11:28:54 AM »
Is yo n***a housebroken?

Omar @OmarLopezomar1

My nigga @JFlyN9ne just pissed on a Romney sign pic.twitter.com/EPkP8ZvX

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #537 on: October 08, 2012, 11:32:59 AM »
Another reason to electrify our Romney signs...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #538 on: October 08, 2012, 11:40:11 AM »
Let's give the boy the publicity he desires.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #539 on: October 08, 2012, 11:49:30 AM »
Snappy dresser too.   ::hysterical::

Back to momma's basement for crack-smokin'!

A nice trail camera on that tree would be good.   ::thumbsup::