Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486372 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #620 on: December 28, 2012, 07:33:43 AM »
 ::rimshot::

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #621 on: December 29, 2012, 04:57:37 PM »
Unbelievable

Nightclub where hotel brawl started loses occupancy license

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/20438499/2012/12/28/over-100-people-involved-in-somerville-hotel-fight

I guess sumbodee done disrespected sumbodee . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #622 on: December 29, 2012, 05:14:56 PM »
Ain't cool ta dis somebody.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #623 on: December 29, 2012, 06:22:50 PM »
Liquor and idiots don't mix. Sometimes liquor and decent people don't mix too well either.

Bar owners know this, and there is a high degree of accountability. The onus is on them to keep their customers in line, and when they don't, communities, police, and city councils will turn on them real fast.

Over the years I've heard of several threats of official action against bars because of repeated and persistent barfights and disorderly conduct. A couple of those businesses went away just because of reputation and a loss of clientele. A couple others implemented "No Leather" dress-code policies in a desperate effort to get a handle on the kinds of people who came to their business.

I had a guitar player working for me once who raised his beer to the packed nightclub and said in the microphone, "Get drunk and wreck sh*t!" thinking he was being clever and just feeding the rowdy party atmosphere. Fortunately nobody got too out of hand, but we sure as sh*t had a serious conversation with the bar owner and the police chief after the show.

I'm gonna hang on a limb here and guess that this wasn't the first time the locals have been seriously bothered by patrons of this bar. Trash is trash, Black or White.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #624 on: January 09, 2013, 05:34:35 AM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #625 on: January 09, 2013, 08:07:55 AM »
I ran across that yesterday, 'Hawk.  Sterling example of what not to do, right on the TeeVee.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #626 on: January 09, 2013, 08:04:14 PM »
I ran across that yesterday, 'Hawk.  Sterling example of what not to do, right on the TeeVee.

The O must be desparate for ratings.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #627 on: January 10, 2013, 01:08:16 PM »
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/01/09/disturbing-school-bus-stop-brawls-caught-on-camera/

Yah.  "Disturbing ... ".

Police say they have already arrested five adults and minors, and are looking for close to a dozen more. The students, and parents were reportedly from the Woodland Hills School district.

“It was appalling. I’ve been very disappointed”, says Woodland Hills School Superintendent Alan Johnson. The superintendent says any students involved with the brawls will be suspended and expelled from school if possible.

Meantime, those who witnessed the fights in the neighborhood along south Braddock Avenue in Swissvale say they are afraid to walk to the store.

Just adults and minors.  Nothing to see here .....  except for not walking to the store anymore.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #628 on: January 11, 2013, 07:55:03 AM »
Multi-generational feral trash, how lovely!

::mooning::

Should be put down like the rabid dogs they are...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #629 on: January 15, 2013, 02:06:15 PM »
It's really getting out in the open, in an official way!

City to pay $22.5 million to bipolar woman released in high-crime area

“She is white and well-off while the local population is predominantly black and not affluent, causing her to stand out as a person unfamiliar with the environment and, thus, a potential target for crime.”

I'm used to reading that in comments to every article about Black Trash on parade in newspapers but to come from a judge?!  She's white, they're black, thereby she's asking for it?!

Whoa

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #630 on: January 15, 2013, 09:10:09 PM »
That's gotta piss off the community...

:P

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #631 on: January 17, 2013, 07:52:39 AM »
Alert: Group of girls hail cab, then choke, rob driver

Yes, run of the mill fodder for this topic.  But more noted for the top rated comment.

African Americans have long refused to ask the question about why so many African Americans revert to violence and crime. As a young Hispanic woman, I have been looking for an answer to that question regarding members of my own ethnicity.

When misguided Liberal politicians treat human beings like they treat animals in a zoo -- by feeding them, clothing them, housing them, training them and taking care of their medical needs -- then why does it surprise us when those human beings revert to animal-like violence? After all, part of the human experience is to take responsibility for one's actions. When the government takes this responsibility, you no longer know how to behave.

Language, cultural differences and poverty don't cause this. After all, there are many different minority groups that are a segment that are poor but for whom the statistics vary little in terms of criminal activity. And, of course, there have been many poor people in this country for centuries who didn't laugh when they beat up a woman.

This is a result of the "new slavery" -- in which certain segments of society are in chains to the bones of welfare that are thrown to them by some politicians who long for power.

When a large segment of a culture is willing to forsake their longstanding moral and religious views on issues like abortion and the goals of homosexual activists by voting in the pro-abortion or pro-homosexual activist politicians simply because those politicians promise a few more entitlement perks, then that culture will go into a steady decline.

If you don't believe me, then I dare you to walk through the government projects in any major city after 10 PM at night. If you feel any less safe than walking in the suburbs or small-town America, then you aren't being honest with yourself.

One of these days, a politician is going to learn the fine art of walking that tightrope to emphasize culture, and not race, and latch onto stuff like this.  When it happens...  ::rockets::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #632 on: January 21, 2013, 02:08:43 PM »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #633 on: January 21, 2013, 02:33:03 PM »
What day was it again...?

::thinking::

Hey! Just because some folks celebrate different than the rest of us - there's no call to be judgmental.  ;)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #634 on: February 01, 2013, 10:24:36 AM »
TIIIMMMBBBEEERRRRRR

From our friends at world star hip hop, documenting the feralization of America.

The boob level cam though is a big disconcerting for me, though.  Your mileage may vary.

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #635 on: February 01, 2013, 11:32:41 AM »
Note to self - stay the Hell out of Atlanta.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #636 on: February 08, 2013, 11:50:33 AM »
Black killers killing whitey, black cop killing whitey cops, and a killer queer...

OK the queer is lumped into the blacks thread, but he's queer, so, too bad!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/rough-week-for-liberals-three-deranged-far-left-killers-make-the-news/

What do they all have in common?

LEFTIES!

Drone attacks begin in 3...2...1...

(Crickets)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #637 on: February 11, 2013, 12:00:17 PM »
The black attorney appointed Friday to temporarily replace Massachusetts Senator John Kerry once helped plan “takeovers” of Boston restaurants with his wife and other black professionals, to protest the “lack of color” in downtown hangouts.

“We get used to the fact that we’ll be the only black people in the restaurant,” William “Mo” Cowan, then head of the Massachusetts Black Lawyers’ Association, told The Guardian, a British newspaper, in 2003. “We want to come to something like this to see other people who look like us. Everybody has their own comfort zone.”

“White people in the U.S. have had the comfort zone all their lives,” he told the Guardian. “They don’t have to go looking for it. It’s always interesting to me to observe even the most positive, forward-thinking progressive member of the majority culture when they are surrounded by minorities.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/11/massachusetts-new-us-senator-helped-organize-friendly-takeovers-of-restaurants-for-black-bostonians/#ixzz2Kc9w3lyJ

Interestingly (ahem), he admits to a fact of life that the Left does its best to step on, that people are generally more comfortable around folks like themselves.  What he doesn't get is it is not their skin color that's the problem, that makes people "uncomfortable", it's their unstable and chaotic behavior.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #638 on: February 12, 2013, 06:49:24 AM »
Yes, if I want to see crazy all I have to do is turn on my TV, I don't have to drive to see that crap.

RickZ

« Reply #639 on: February 18, 2013, 08:51:52 AM »
If you're going to strip, don't do it in a cafeteria filled with kids.

http://www.news10.com/story/21219316/police-woman-undressed-in-front-of-elementary-school-assembly

Police: Woman undressed in front of elementary school assembly

ALBANY, N.Y. - Albany police arrested an elementary school parent Friday morning for allegedly exposing herself during a school assembly.

Police say officers responded to the North Albany Academy, located at 570 North Pearl Street, around 10:30 a.m. for a report of a person exposing herself inside the school.

When officers arrived, school staff told them that a parent, 24-year-old Aydrea Meaders of Albany, got onto the stage during an assembly in the school's cafeteria and began to dance.

"It had been going as a terrific event. The cafeteria was full. We probably had about 200 students in there from throughout the school," said Ron Lesko of the Albany School District.

The school district says Meaders joined in on the assembly - at first just dancing with the students.

"Wasn't an expected part of the routine but she wasn't doing anything inappropriate," said Lesko.

But that's when things quickly went in the wrong direction

"Suddenly she stepped to the front of the group threw off her coat and stripped from the waist up," said Lesko.

Within seconds staff at the academy rushed the stage and the district says they ushered Meaders to the side and shielded her from the students while they waited for police.

Looking back - Lesko says she wasn't acting out of the ordinary before deciding she needed to shed some layers of clothing.

"No behavior that anyone encountered during the assembly and she spent the time talking to the principal having perfectly normal conversation."

She was charged with seven counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child and one count of Public Lewdness.

Here's a shot of the looker.

I think she should have also been charged with visually traumatizing the little tykes, scarring them for life and most likely requiring years of psychotherapy for them to brain bleach that image permanently out of their lives.