Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486340 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #641 on: February 18, 2013, 11:27:43 AM »
 ::speechless::  No mas tequila!!!   ::exitstageleft::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #642 on: February 18, 2013, 12:15:17 PM »
If you're going to strip, don't do it in a cafeteria filled with kids.

http://www.news10.com/story/21219316/police-woman-undressed-in-front-of-elementary-school-assembly

Police: Woman undressed in front of elementary school assembly

ALBANY, N.Y. - Albany police arrested an elementary school parent Friday morning for allegedly exposing herself during a school assembly.

Police say officers responded to the North Albany Academy, located at 570 North Pearl Street, around 10:30 a.m. for a report of a person exposing herself inside the school.

When officers arrived, school staff told them that a parent, 24-year-old Aydrea Meaders of Albany, got onto the stage during an assembly in the school's cafeteria and began to dance.

"It had been going as a terrific event. The cafeteria was full. We probably had about 200 students in there from throughout the school," said Ron Lesko of the Albany School District.

The school district says Meaders joined in on the assembly - at first just dancing with the students.

"Wasn't an expected part of the routine but she wasn't doing anything inappropriate," said Lesko.

But that's when things quickly went in the wrong direction

"Suddenly she stepped to the front of the group threw off her coat and stripped from the waist up," said Lesko.

Within seconds staff at the academy rushed the stage and the district says they ushered Meaders to the side and shielded her from the students while they waited for police.

Looking back - Lesko says she wasn't acting out of the ordinary before deciding she needed to shed some layers of clothing.

"No behavior that anyone encountered during the assembly and she spent the time talking to the principal having perfectly normal conversation."

She was charged with seven counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child and one count of Public Lewdness.

Here's a shot of the looker.

I think she should have also been charged with visually traumatizing the little tykes, scarring them for life and most likely requiring years of psychotherapy for them to brain bleach that image permanently out of their lives.

My goodness.....I think that one eye is following me.  ::exitstageleft::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #643 on: February 18, 2013, 07:52:32 PM »
You know what they say, crack don't smoke itself.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #644 on: February 19, 2013, 09:50:59 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/st-louis-knock-out-artist-meets-his-match-breaks-into-home-and-is-shot-dead/

St. Louis “Knock-Out” Artist Meets His Match – Breaks Into Home and Is Shot Dead.

Another disaster averted! That was close. ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

RickZ

« Reply #645 on: February 19, 2013, 10:01:23 AM »
The best comment I read about that St. Louis thug who got his comeuppance:  "At least he died doing something he loved.  There's something to be said for that."

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #646 on: February 19, 2013, 10:14:03 AM »
Quain sees what happened to Murphy as part of a circle of violence that needs to be stopped.

Sounds like a rather certain stop occurred in demetrus's case. Justice (belatedly) served.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #647 on: February 19, 2013, 10:16:00 AM »
Isn't it interesting that nowadays niggas blatantly attacking people with the intention of delivering broken bones and concussions has been deemed "the knockout game" by our ever-vigilant media?

Why don't crackahs play the knockout game? When crackahs beat the sh*t out of somebody and send them to the hospital its just plain assault. But when niggas do it, it's a "game", as if they're just misguided, not knowing where the line is between fun and crime.

Anything to justify and legitimize the decline of Black Americans and perpetuate the notion that they are not accountable. Thank you media. You will reap what you have sewn.

(Epithets used with narrowly specific intent.)
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #648 on: February 19, 2013, 10:22:46 AM »
These stories aren't complete without the quote from the wailing family saying their boy is misunderstood.

Murphy’s grandfather said the teen, who stood at just over 5 feet 5 inches tall, suffered from a mental disability and insisted that he did not present a real threat to the homeowner.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2279856/Demetrius-Murphy-Homeowner-shoots-dead-mentally-disabled-15-year-old-burglar-backyard.html

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #649 on: February 19, 2013, 10:24:24 AM »
Isn't it interesting that nowadays niggas blatantly attacking people with the intention of delivering broken bones and concussions has been deemed "the knockout game" by our ever-vigilant media?

Why don't crackahs play the knockout game? When crackahs beat the sh*t out of somebody and send them to the hospital its just plain assault. But when niggas do it, it's a "game", as if they're just misguided, not knowing where the line is between fun and crime.

Anything to justify and legitimize the decline of Black Americans and perpetuate the notion that they are not accountable. Thank you media. You will reap what you have sewn.

(Epithets used with narrowly specific intent.)
Well, if not accountable then we must insure they be on a plantation of sorts. What do we have today, niggas on da DemonRat plantation.

You so hit upon the analysis, IDP, spot on.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #650 on: February 19, 2013, 10:26:11 AM »
These stories aren't complete without the quote from the wailing family saying their boy is misunderstood.

Murphy’s grandfather said the teen, who stood at just over 5 feet 5 inches tall, suffered from a mental disability and insisted that he did not present a real threat to the homeowner.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2279856/Demetrius-Murphy-Homeowner-shoots-dead-mentally-disabled-15-year-old-burglar-backyard.html

I suppose then, he should have leashed the SOB for his own protection rather than let him run loose biting the neighbors.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #651 on: February 19, 2013, 10:29:55 AM »

Whaat?  He did not present a real threat?  The little animal previously shattered a man's jaw!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #652 on: February 19, 2013, 10:33:37 AM »

Whaat?  He did not present a real threat?  The little animal previously shattered a man's jaw!

Devils advocate hat on::  That was never proven in court, you can't say that, I'ma gonna sue you for slander. Poor boy had his whole life ahead of him.  obamas advocate hat off::

This little piece of shyte got what he deserved, I'm disappointed his pal didn't get his too.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #653 on: February 19, 2013, 10:40:23 AM »

Devils advocate hat on::  That was never proven in court, you can't say that, I'ma gonna sue you for slander. Poor boy had his whole life ahead of him.  obamas advocate hat off::

This little piece of shyte got what he deserved, I'm disappointed his pal didn't get his too.
The little bastard brought a mouth to a gun fight and they're surprised as hell when he lost.  ::facepalm::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #654 on: February 19, 2013, 10:43:34 AM »

He wuz jes tryin to 'spress hisself.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #655 on: February 19, 2013, 10:57:01 AM »

Cuz the rage is understandable, and don't we dare question it, cuz we can't know what it's like to be a Black kid, and if we don't validate the rage, we're racist.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #656 on: February 19, 2013, 11:34:58 AM »

Cuz the rage is understandable, and don't we dare question it, cuz we can't know what it's like to be a Black kid, and if we don't validate the rage, we're racist.
She-it, you be smok'in

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #657 on: February 19, 2013, 11:41:08 AM »

Whaat?  He did not present a real threat?  The little animal previously shattered a man's jaw!

She-it, you be smok'in

Keep it up!   ::thumbsup::

BY the same logic, this dumbass doesn't know what it's like to be white and terrorized by raging black demons!

::speechless::

Oh, but whitey gotsa takes it!

::)

::mooning::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #658 on: February 19, 2013, 01:36:39 PM »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #659 on: February 20, 2013, 02:49:07 PM »