Author Topic: Obama prisoner deal with Taliban - wrong, stupid, illegal - SOP for this Regime  (Read 5139 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
5 of the worst released...

::facepalm::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
http://pjmedia.com/rogerkimball/2014/06/01/the-law-requires/?singlepage=true

The guy for whom the swap was done is the guy suspected of going AWOL, and his father ........ whew ....... check out the article.

We been duped.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
The  Obama regime isn't even denying they broke the law with this.   Maybe if this regime wasn't so lawless to begin with,  something like this could be overlooked,  but its Barry,  rules are for other people. 

Plus the father of the released soldier seems to be really oppose the terrorist prison in Cuba,  with that tweet (now deleted) that is making news.    And 5 baddies for one soldier of ours.   Barry's math really sucks.    I hope the military has better aim next time they come across these guys (because they will). 

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Hey, it's a win-win-win. The Obama regime, the Taliban, and the piece of sh*t deserter all get to stick their thumbs in the eye of the United States.

Unless there are more nefarious motives that aren't apparent, that's what this is all about: Obama coordinating with his friends (read; our enemies) to screw America in the ass dry. It's all about making sure Americans know that we have an enemy in the White House, and daring us to do anything about it.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 05:12:17 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
sh*t! When will it all end. I work my balls until they fall off and come home to this dreck. A nuclear exchange would be preferable than this slow death.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
No big deal, another law shredded by No Limit, more Pubbies pissing and moaning and finding another hill not to die on, more lawlessness to come....until We the People say f**k this noise, take up arms like our Founders and drive ALL the tyrants out and reclaim our God-given rights!

I just don't know what else has to happen to reach critical mass...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
From the comments at PJ Media:

And I belive PFC Matthew Michael Martinek, Staff Sgt. Kurt Robert Curtiss, SSG Clayton Bowen, PFC Morris Walker, SSG Michael Murphrey and 2LT Darryn Andrews were all killed looking for Bergdahl while he was off finding the Taliban.

So not only did he desert, several others were killed while trying to find what they thought was a captured comrade. Deserters used to be summarily executed when found, you know.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

And I belive PFC Matthew Michael Martinek, Staff Sgt. Kurt Robert Curtiss, SSG Clayton Bowen, PFC Morris Walker, SSG Michael Murphrey and 2LT Darryn Andrews were all killed looking for Bergdahl while he was off finding the Taliban.

So not only did he desert, several others were killed while trying to find what they thought was a captured comrade. Deserters used to be summarily executed when found, you know.

Yes, six killed while looking for him, and the frequency of ambushes and IEDs escalated because the Taliban knew our guys were looking.

He needs to be court-martialed and then shot, now that it's too late to summarily execute when found.  As for Obongo .......
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Gee, Obama couldn't be TRYING to insult us and piss us off could he?

It is the defining characteristic of his Presidency .

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

Yes, six killed while looking for him, and the frequency of ambushes and IEDs escalated because the Taliban knew our guys were looking.

He needs to be court-martialed and then shot, now that it's too late to summarily execute when found.  As for Obongo .......

I knew something was fishy about this whole situation when I saw the press conference with the guy's father next to Obama, and he got all teary eyed about "helping the Afghan people".

Tell that to the parents and families of all those guys who got killed looking for this traitor.

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This is one sick family...

This is one sick President...

And these are some sick puppies imbedded all throughout every Federal bureaucracy under all three branches that are letting him get away with all this shyt!

And Afghanistan is one sick nation that is begging to be turned into a smoldering ash tray!

ETA - Give it up, Andrew Mccarthy!  No way Pubbies take that hill and no way Dirty Harry Dingleberry Reid and his merry band of SCoaMF ass-kissing bandits ever convict No Limit...that SOB could be taped slaughtering someone and the MFM & Dem's would wash it all away and accuse ANYBODY trying to go after him a racist and go after them with a vengeance that should be directed at teh Dear Leader (in a sane world)...

If Andy's next article isn't "We're f**ked!" then perhaps something happened out of the ordinary...

Oh, and as for this POS talking about the POSOTUS...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/susan-rice-bergdahl-served-honor-and-distinction_794066.html

...it is well past obvious she is more than stupid, she is an active lying traitorous scumbag tool!

Revolution yet?!

::facepalm::
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 04:38:34 PM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Yeah I saw that stuff from Andrew McCarthy.  No offense to him, but yawn.  You want to know why (supposedly) "the establishment won in the primaries"? Because people can only take so much of shouting "Fire!" without anything more than talk being done to extinguish the blaze. I honestly think a whole different sort of "Fire!" is the only thing on a lot of minds now.

I don't know if McCarthy is one of those who just wants to document things as he sees them, for posterity's sake, or if he genuinely thinks somehow something will finally stick.

I for one can't really take any more of the daily pointing out of this illegality and that finger-in-the-eye, etc, etc, without anything happening to remedy it. So really I'm just occupying myself with petty amusements to while away the time, because we are now in a thoroughly broken society that is not about to be remedied at the next election or the next twenty elections.

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah I saw that stuff from Andrew McCarthy.  No offense to him, but yawn.  You want to know why (supposedly) "the establishment won in the primaries"? Because people can only take so much of shouting "Fire!" without anything more than talk being done to extinguish the blaze. I honestly think a whole different sort of "Fire!" is the only thing on a lot of minds now.

I don't know if McCarthy is one of those who just wants to document things as he sees them, for posterity's sake, or if he genuinely thinks somehow something will finally stick.

I for one can't really take any more of the daily pointing out of this illegality and that finger-in-the-eye, etc, etc, without anything happening to remedy it. So really I'm just occupying myself with petty amusements to while away the time, because we are now in a thoroughly broken society that is not about to be remedied at the next election or the next twenty elections.

Yeah, I've been in that realization for some time now...documenting treason and making sport of petty amusements is all just marking time...what else to do?  And that time that is soon to run out and the all-consuming fire of which you speak will have its celebration.

I cannot believe McCarthy is stupid enough to believe anybody in this infected system is capable of stopping any illegality within the perverted framework of this terminally sick system the progressives have made, so it can only be documenting the last days...

We'll see how much of the written word survives the fire...or rather, somebody may see it...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The Obama Regime basically traded 5 of the worst Taliban scumbags for a sympathizer who taught them how to blow up Americans...and he was never listed as a POW by the Pentagon, so he is either a) KIA b) MIA or c) A deserter, according to this his last status was "Missing", which anybody should know is a temporary classification...meanwhile, the released Taliban are slaughtering goats in celebration, no doubt they are laughing their stinky-butts off at the good fortune of having a traitorous sympathizer like Obama running America.

Just when you think your shame at being an American cannot be any more painful the SCoaMF swoops in yet again and shoves our faces into the dirt...

And look, it is no secret in the world that our Dear Leader is weak by choice, and it will be every American that will suffer for it!

ETA - No Limit issues decree that no punishment of Bergdahl will happen, so there we have it...more bare naked treason covering its own.

Don't doubt me...look at Barry grin like a proud Muzzie as the traitor's old man launches into Arabic...prove to me we are not ruled by a Muzzie sympathizer?!  I triple-dog-dare anybody!!!

Oh, and this prof will soon have Herr Holder knock on his door an trundle him off for re-education soon...

And more proof there is no limit to the lying and law-breaking No Limit is allowed to get away with!

::pullhair::
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 11:38:02 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Oh, and Hitlery Clinton is all-in on the Jihadi's for deserting trash trade in violation of the law...and says (in a bold-face lie!) that it is about caring for your citizens in uniform...

http://weaselzippers.us/188171-hillary-defends-bergdahl-trade-the-idea-is-you-really-care-for-your-citizens-particularly-those-in-uniform/

...except for this poor bastard in Mexico...

http://weaselzippers.us/188194-state-depts-jen-psaki-loses-it-bergdahl-is-marine-taken-in-combat-marineheldinmexico-is-individual-accused-of-breaking-law/

...I don't know who is the bigger fool...Psaki or Clinton...both are progressive jackwagons without a lick of sense so it doesn't matter, both are pro-treason!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
No one has mentioned our little Taliwacker of Genius wanting to renounce his citizenship, yet?

Report: Bowe Bergdahl Wrote a Note Saying He Wanted to Renounce His American Citizenship

We're way beyond impeachment and into treason.  Trading 5 of their guys for one of their being allowed to insert himself into American society.  If not treason, then what?

Offline Magnum

As with everything with this president and his administration IMHO there seems to be something sinister again going on behind the scenes.

Father Of Soldier Who Obama Released, Declares Muslim Victory Call

LINK
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 03:44:09 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
As with everything with this president and his administration IMHO there seems to be something sinister again going on behind the scenes.

LINK

Watch Obama smile as soon as Bergdahl gives the most famous Muslim expression, the “Bismillah” or the “Basmallah”...

That Bergdahl sonofabtch consecrated the ground upon which he was standing, our White House, to allah, as per Allen West, who was just on Levin's show.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 05:31:53 PM by Pandora »

Offline richb

• Established Member
Seems like this is shaping up as the NEXT Obama regime scandal (like we need more of them).

http://michellemalkin.com/2014/06/03/exclusive-the-story-you-havent-yet-heard-about-bowe-bergdahls-desertion/

Looks like we lost eight,  not six as some are reporting, looking for this dbag.   

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

LINK

Watch Obama smile as soon as Bergdahl gives the most famous Muslim expression, the “Bismillah” or the “Basmallah”...

That Bergdahl sonofabtch consecrated the ground upon which he was standing, our White House, to allah, as per Allen West, who was just on Levin's show.

That is probably what explains the very pleased look on Duh Won's face.

- Yours Truly