Author Topic: Libiots make the best traitors...having no soul means never feeling guilty  (Read 953 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/okeefe-stings-susan-sarandon-actress-her-manager-discuss-secret-funding-deal-with-middle-east-oil-tycoon-video/

Scum.  And just think how much illegality has happened and continues to happen uncharged, unchallenged, unprosecuted...completely unimpeded?!

Treasonous scum!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

I have stopped watching or purchasing anything that includes the efforts of any of these lefties, won't watch on tv either, any money they would have made off of me would just go to support some lefty politician or cause.

there are plenty of artists and entertainers who are loyal to america that could use my support. If all like-minded americans just stopped buying any product of these lefties, they would get a message where it counts.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Never was one to partake in the fetish of cults of personality or care about what was popular or trendy or any of that crap...I figure if the dull-headed masses are that weak-minded to buy into this or that, then that isn't anything I care about.

The other thing that gets me is none of these celebrities live like a common person with common sense, none of them will live or expect to live as one of the common people and the politicos are just happy to use them and anyone else that spreads their diseased message.

I detest weak-minded people and America of today is filled to the brim with such ilk...when TSHTF fodder gets what fodder deserves...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

I detest weak-minded people and America of today is filled to the brim with such ilk...when TSHTF fodder gets what fodder deserves...

BANNING :Uh-huh. Who made your dress, Kaylee?

KAYLEE: Oh, do you like it? When I saw the ruffles, I just couldn't--

BANNING: You ought to see to your girl.

KAYLEE :< What? > [Shah muh?]

BANNING(confidential): Your girl. She's not very good. Shemade you a dress looks like youbought it in a store.

The other girls giggle again, but Banning plays it off with a straight face.

KAYLEE: Oh. I... I didn't know...

A nearby guest, MURPHY, a kind-looking man in his 50s,. interrupts.

MURPHY: Why Banning Miller, what a vision you are in that fine dress. Must have taken a dozen slaves a dozen days just to get you into that get-up. 'Course your daddy tells me it takes the space of a schoolboy's wink to get you out of it again.

Banning leaves, mortified. Her friends are suppressing giggles.

MURPHY (cont'd)(to Kaylee)": Forgive my rudeness. I can not abide useless people.