Author Topic: Las Vegas Cop Slayings  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Las Vegas Cop Slayings
« on: June 09, 2014, 07:34:41 AM »
Sounds like the work of some Che-style leftist radicals to me, and the fact that no information about these two is coming out tells me the PTBs and the MFM are getting their memes lined up to blame the Tea Party, Conservatives, Republicans, Whites, Christians, NRA etc etc...as usual...and these cops will be held up as heroes to help get progressives one step closer to obliterating the Second Amendment...

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25723142/breaking-news-2-metro-officers-shot-near-nellis-and-stewart
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Las Vegas Cop Slayings
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 09:57:33 AM »
Sounds like the work of some Che-style leftist radicals to me, and the fact that no information about these two is coming out tells me the PTBs and the MFM are getting their memes lined up to blame the Tea Party, Conservatives, Republicans, Whites, Christians, NRA etc etc...as usual...and these cops will be held up as heroes to help get progressives one step closer to obliterating the Second Amendment...

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25723142/breaking-news-2-metro-officers-shot-near-nellis-and-stewart

Police say witnesses told them the suspects took the police officers' guns and ammunition and, as they were walking out of the restaurant after the shooting, they said, " tell the police the revolution has begun."

They'll blame EVERYBODY but the correct one.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 10:47:32 AM »
Married white supremacist couple yelled 'this is a revolution' as they shot dead two cops eating pizza and a female bystander, then draped the bodies in 'Don't Tread On Me' flags before suicide pact

Here we go.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 11:25:40 AM »
Married white supremacist couple yelled 'this is a revolution' as they shot dead two cops eating pizza and a female bystander, then draped the bodies in 'Don't Tread On Me' flags before suicide pact

Here we go.

Yup.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 11:46:16 AM »
I remember during the whole Bundy Ranch situation, reading over on either Sipsey Street Irregulars about the ad hoc security setup, and how they were attempting to vet the people who were showing up.

Vanderboegh mentioned while he was out there that a couple in their 20s had shown up, and were turned away when it was discovered they had criminal records. At the time they thought they might be plants and that it would be risky to knowingly allow armed individuals with a criminal record to join the group assembled there. I wonder now if this might be that same couple who were turned away from the Bundy ranch.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 11:58:27 AM »
Wouldn't surprise me a bit Glock.  And gosh, was this an easy call to make what the Prog's would do or what?

Looks like a manufactured event either way, either by the MFM in cahoots with the Prog's in the Obama Regime, or by the Obama Regime running a false flag op.  And the latter shouldn't be too hard to verify - if these two were willing suiciders for Obama then there would be a payoff to family/relative/friends...seeing who may have inherited financial security suddenly would be a strong indication.  If the two were set up from the beginning then proving their background should resolve that.  As we all know the initial meme is all the Prog's and their lapdogs in the MFM run with anyway, no matter what is found out later...

Buckle up!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 03:02:08 PM »
So here is his Farcebook. Read it quick before it's locked.

https://www.facebook.com/jerad.miller.1

From what I've seen this guy was a loose cannon. Neither left nor right but the worst of the two. No political affiliations that I could see. Liked guns. Hated the government - starting with GW's and continuing with Øbozo's. His views were all over the map.

A druggie who got sideways with the law - which I bet put him on the "kill 'em all, let God sort it out" track.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 03:41:02 PM »
Just remember during the torrent of collective guilt that's being hurled at gun owners, that a known radical leftist by the name of Bill Ayers can blow up buildings and kill police and in his case he just becomes a celebrated academician.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 06:35:25 PM »
Yeah, whatever happened to make cop slaughtering not  progressive resume enhancer to be celebrated?

::whatgives::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 08:35:10 PM »
Vanderboegh confirms it. The Las Vegas shooters were indeed the same couple who were turned away at the Bundy ranch a few weeks prior.

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-las-vegas-shooters-and-bundys.html

Of course, this will do nothing to dissuade the MSM from repeating the lie that these two were part of the Bundy gathering. Can you imagine if they'd been allowed in though

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 06:42:26 AM »
Definitely indicates willing participants in a O'Bongo Regime false flag event...somebody needs to seriously scruitinize these jokers associates and see who recently caught a windfall out of the blue...chances are they were relocated from wherever their last association took place to throw of any casual sniffers, somebody (Brietbart?) better be digging hard, deep and fast or this trail could vaporize along with the Second Amendment...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2014, 11:46:16 AM »
Considering that it was the same couple, it really makes me think that if they had been allowed onto the Bundy ranch, they had every intent of starting their rampage there, which would have dragged the whole event into a firefight with the govt forces.

It just feels like a whole lot of Darth Sidious stuff going on.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2014, 12:37:21 PM »
Yup.  Definitely an ill odor in the breeze...

I'm glad those at the Bundy Ranch shoed them off.  We all have to be especially vigilant against sappers and other infiltrators.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2014, 11:48:02 AM »
BOOM!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/confirmed-las-vegas-cop-killers-were-members-of-far-left-occupy-movement/

Las Vegas Cop Killers are Occupy Wall Street terrorist scum!!!

What?  You didn't catch that in MFM new outlets either?  Shocka!  \

Once again, the real domestic terrorists are not being targeted...

So...we can only conclude these people are sanctioned by our government to do bad things...