Author Topic: Illegal immigration: 'humanitarian crisis' on border  (Read 14959 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Illegal immigration: 'humanitarian crisis' on border
« on: June 09, 2014, 09:29:30 AM »
... In recent weeks, a tide of young, unaccompanied minors crossing the Texas border illegally has pushed the US immigration system to its breaking point. Unable to cope with the volume of children crossing the border without their parents, immigration authorities have had to find emergency solutions, such as housing thousands in a San Antonio Air Force base, a California Navy base, and a makeshift detention center in Nogales, Ariz.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/2014/0608/Illegal-immigration-how-humanitarian-crisis-on-border-could-hurt-Obama-video

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2014/0606/Border-crisis-Why-the-surge-in-illegal-border-crossers-with-children-video

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_25921825/planes-carrying-130-people-land-el-paso

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/06/09/hundreds-of-illegal-immigrant-minors-sleeping-on-plastic-boards-rotating-through-4-showers-at-shelter/

Listening to Glenn Beck this morning; he plans to release evidence during his 5 PM show today that proves (supposedly) that this latest, worst invasion leads directly back to the White House.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Illegal immigration: 'humanitarian crisis' on border
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 11:48:13 AM »
Progressive Manufactured Crisis:

1) Ignore the laws that deal with illegals

2) Cut resources at the borders

3) Ignore border state complaints, persecute those who try to challenge Fedcoat dictate (even if those dictates violate laws up and down the books)

4) Ignore property owner rights and instead persecute and punish those land owners who dare try to protect their property

5) Ignore Congress (this one is so damned easy it isn't even funny)

6) Don't worry about the courts, their jurisdiction is zero and their enforcement ability non-existant anyway

7) Invite in and assist with taxpayer funds every illegal you can, overwhelm the system you helped ruin

8) Whip out the racist card and humanitarian card for anyone who dares go against blanket amnesty and instant citizenship without qualification for every one of these illegals

9) End America

Somewhere between 1 and 9 a general rebellion should have erupted...

Oh, and Beck?   ::)  What's that candy pants going to do about it anyway?  Have a hand-holding peace-summit?

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 12:45:24 PM »
I am shocked and surprised to find so little coverage of this by right-leaning sites; nothing at PJ Media, nor at Breitbart, although at the UK Daily Mail link upthread there are many pictures marked "Breitbart Texas Release"; nor at American Thinker or RedState.

Drudge is the only outlet covering this invasion, and linking to other pieces, mostly western newspaper sites.

Make sure to hit the Daily Mail link and take a gander at the photos.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 07:03:30 PM »
Maybe l am overly tired and wore out from a busy day at work and an evening of parent chauffeuring and could use some food and strong belt of something...but l cannot find this uplink of which you speak...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 07:33:42 PM »
Maybe l am overly tired and wore out from a busy day at work and an evening of parent chauffeuring and could use some food and strong belt of something...but l cannot find this uplink of which you speak...

Ooops; my apologies, Libertas.  I brain-farted.  Here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2653063/Republicans-claim-Obama-policy-enticed-tens-thousands-homeless-illegal-immigrant-children-cross-border-landing-secret-government-holding-pens.html

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 05:11:43 AM »
.. and strong belt of something..

I've found alcohol passes the time quite well while waiting for Amerika's demise....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 06:35:25 AM »

Ooops; my apologies, Libertas.  I brain-farted.  Here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2653063/Republicans-claim-Obama-policy-enticed-tens-thousands-homeless-illegal-immigrant-children-cross-border-landing-secret-government-holding-pens.html

Thanks.

To me they all look like they are perfectly happy to be penned up in Amerika, they made it, they hit the lotto, and Chairman Obama will settle for nothing less than making them citizens, present undocumented democrats made future democrats with a pen...or is it a phone?  Whatever treasonous contrivance...

Oh, and perfect citizens they will be, they are already used to being penned aka cared for...

Oh, and keeping them on military bases?  Once again, the military is to kill people and break stuff, not wipe bottoms and provide food and shelter to invading squaters...

::pullhair::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 06:37:42 AM »

I've found alcohol passes the time quite well while waiting for Amerika's demise....

I joked with my brother last night that all this family drama we're experiencing is going to have me revert back into my teens and become a booze swilling pot smoking wtf do I care rebel!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 08:08:31 AM »
It's hard to keep up the excitement for every Obama manufactured crisis, if the rest of American doesn't care.

Jan Brewer can whine all she wants, but until someone like her takes the next step, and ships these people to Chitcago, or Washington DC for that matter, nothing will change.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2014, 08:59:14 AM »

I joked with my brother last night that all this family drama we're experiencing is going to have me revert back into my teens and become a booze swilling pot smoking wtf do I care rebel!

That was me. Rebel without a clue.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2014, 11:24:02 AM »

That was me. Rebel without a clue.

Didn't need a clue...just wanted to party and chase tail...   ::evil::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2014, 01:36:19 PM »
Let's call this what it is, it's ethnic cleansing. Oh sure, it's not the concentration camp and unmarked grave sort of ethnic cleansing (at least not yet), but it's in pursuit of the same end. It is the deliberate alteration of the demographics of a country in order to effect a desired political outcome.

It's a government electing new voters, plain and simple.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 02:52:21 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 02:16:47 PM »
This is bothering me greatly.  All of those kids will stay here instead of being shipped home to their respective countries.  I am horrified.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2014, 04:51:34 PM »
This is bothering me greatly.  All of those kids will stay here instead of being shipped home to their respective countries.  I am horrified.

And yet, the politicians don't care.

I'm not sure which horrifies me more....

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2014, 04:59:17 PM »
Yeah, I remain perplexed by those who would see us become a Third World country just for a bit of political and/or economic gain in the short term. Do they not care about their own grandchildren, even?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 05:47:52 PM »
Yeah, I remain perplexed by those who would see us become a Third World country just for a bit of political and/or economic gain in the short term. Do they not care about their own grandchildren, even?

No, no they do not!!
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2014, 07:07:32 AM »
They should be repatriated to their parents in their originating country, Clinton established that precedent when your Elian was accosted by Reno's Goons and sent back to Cuba...if only there was a functional opposition party and intelligent leadership to push for such an action...

ETA - And, umm...DUH?!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/11/surge-illegals-blamed-us-policy/

And The Great One speaks!

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-on-hannity-the-republican-party-leadership-better-wake-up/

::bows::
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 11:32:41 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 09:04:36 AM »
  Cloward and Piven  in it's real form.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie