Author Topic: Tampa PoPo Tear Up Guys Truck...Leave Note  (Read 749 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Tampa PoPo Tear Up Guys Truck...Leave Note
« on: June 10, 2014, 07:48:07 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/police-leave-innocent-businessman-a-note-after-they-broke-into-his-truck-and-vandalized-it-looking-for-drugs-video/

First, any clown doing this to my vehicle would have the same done to his if a) the f**knut wasn't made to apologize to me in public with all other officers in attendance b) the department paid all repair bills and c) Officer Fannin received an official reprimand, probabtion and 40 hours of community service under my direct supervision!

Second, wtf is wrong with this Tampa wuss?  He's OK with the illegal warrantless break-in it's just the damage he's pissed about...

Somebody slap Mr Heller and show him my post, that is what he should be demanding!

God I hate stupid people!!!   ::pullhair::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Tampa PoPo Tear Up Guys Truck...Leave Note
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 08:56:41 AM »
“I am out for the damages and my time but mostly I’m scratching my head and kind of confused with everything. I had no clue this was something that could happen,”said Heller.

Perhaps someone should beat Mr. Heller about the head and shoulders with a copy of the Constitution so he can see the light.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson