Author Topic: Media Elites Now Threatening Remaining LEOs Who Stand for the Second Amendment  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://weaselzippers.us/189130-lib-columnist-police-officers-who-support-the-nra-are-traitors-to-the-uniform/

Charles P. Pierce and gutless pukes like him share a lot in common with Joseph Goebbels, Heinrich Himmler...Adolph Hitler...

If you cannot infiltrate, threaten...or in the case of progressive fascists, do both.

Burn in Hell, despots!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sfetter

The push has been on for quite some time.  It really amazes me how many stories I see per week and per month advancing their evil agenda.  It is easy to see that they now have so much power that most are running scared and will not challenge anything even if they don't agree.

They were smart enough to gain total control of our media and education system first.  It just seems to be accelerating as we near 2016.  I worry about my family's future every day.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
But you neglected the meat of her idiocy:
    Details are sketchy, but Metropolitan Police Department sources close to the investigation say the shooters shouted that "this is the start of a revolution" before opening fire on the officers, and draped their bodies with cloth showing a Revolutionary War-era flag. Investigators have also found paraphernalia associated with white supremacists. Sunday night, Metro homicide investigators and FBI agents cordoned off and were searching a small apartment complex at 110 S. Bruce St., about four miles from the shooting scene. A resident of the complex said he had spoken with a man who lived in the apartment being searched. He said the man appeared "militant," and often talked about conspiracy theories.

Yeah, like Dennis Marx, these two jamokes allegedly marinated themselves in the stew of guns and paranoia that bubbles daily in the conservative media from fringe radio hosts and chain e-mails all the way up to the polite precincts of the National Review Online and the Fox News Channel. That shouldn't surprise us any more. The enabling of dangerous loons and the empowerment by firearms thereof is simply a staple of conservative politics in this country, yet another fetish object, yet another set of conjuring words for the conservative priesthood, which (always) deplores the activity of a few while realizing in its heart of hearts that it has no political future at the moment, no real substantial constituency, without people like this and millions of others who sharee Dennis Marx's motivations and his view of the world, but who thus far have declined the opportunity to ventilate their fellow citizens.[/img]

And THERE you have it!! The imaginary link to conservatism!!!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Yeah they're sporting this now:

By the way, the "Let's" means "somebody who is not us".
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
    Details are sketchy, but Metropolitan Police Department sources close to the investigation say the shooters shouted that "this is the start of a revolution" before opening fire on the officers, and draped their bodies with cloth showing a Revolutionary War-era flag. Investigators have also found paraphernalia associated with white supremacists. Sunday night, Metro homicide investigators and FBI agents cordoned off and were searching a small apartment complex at 110 S. Bruce St., about four miles from the shooting scene. A resident of the complex said he had spoken with a man who lived in the apartment being searched. He said the man appeared "militant," and often talked about conspiracy theories.

Yeah, like Dennis Marx, these two jamokes allegedly marinated themselves in the stew of guns and paranoia that bubbles daily in the conservative media from fringe radio hosts and chain e-mails all the way up to the polite precincts of the National Review Online and the Fox News Channel. That shouldn't surprise us any more. The enabling of dangerous loons and the empowerment by firearms thereof is simply a staple of conservative politics in this country, yet another fetish object, yet another set of conjuring words for the conservative priesthood, which (always) deplores the activity of a few while realizing in its heart of hearts that it has no political future at the moment, no real substantial constituency, without people like this and millions of others who sharee Dennis Marx's motivations and his view of the world, but who thus far have declined the opportunity to ventilate their fellow citizens.[/img]

Its jibberish makes no sense whatsoever...

...nobody but a partisan hack or the refuse in the low-info-voter camp would buy such weak-ass ad-hom drivel...

If these asshats had been alive a century ago...

They are just agitating, stirring up hate, egging the ignorant trash to start an uprising against those not them...

Go for it, idiots, I triple-dog-dare your asses!

Just remember our warning!  But don't worry, we'll remind you plenty anyway!

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

H/T-Pandora   ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 07:20:27 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

Its jibberish makes no sense whatsoever...

...nobody but a partisan hack or the refuse in the low-info-voter camp would buy such weak-ass ad-hom drivel...

If these asshats had been alive a century ago...

They are just agitating, stirring up hate, egging the ignorant trash to start an uprising against those not them...

Go for it, idiots, I triple-dog-dare your asses!

Just remember our warning!  But don't worry, we'll remind you plenty anyway!

H/T-Pandora   ;)

A string of zingers that fit the bill to a TEA.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie