Author Topic: Eric Cantor OUT!  (Read 2880 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Eric Cantor OUT!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2014, 09:42:08 PM »
Cantor campaign spent more at ONE steakhouse then Brat spent on ENTIRE campaign! 

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/politics/how-much-cantor-spent-at-one-steakhouse-versus-brat-on-his-entire-campaign-and-why-everyone-should-get-involved-in-politics

from the article,  begin quote
"According to Open Secrets, Cantor raised $5.4 million while Brat raised $206,663. While Cantor spent nearly all of his haul ($5.1 million), Brat spent $122,793 for his entire campaign, which was less than what Cantor’s campaign spent at Bobby Van’S alone ($124,177)."end quote

Sooooooooooooooooo,   who do you think would be a better keeper of the public purse,    hmmmmmmmm

To be honest,  I didn't even know Cantor is Jewish..........so that charge falls flat for me anyway.
You know what's great about the $5 plus million.....it's gone and the RINOs will never get it back. Flushed.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2014, 05:52:27 AM »
Pictures are now coming in from the Seventh Congressional District of Virginia....sorry for the black and white, but you know how early pics are.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2014, 07:03:56 AM »
Heh!  Nice, CHF. 

::beertoast::  Here's to more happy hunting!

I think Glock is right...Cantor is stepping down now as Majority Leader is the last gift given to Boehner and the Ruling Class, they can select the clown they think can shove amnesty through, but they'll have to be in the safest district possible to fall on that grenade, but I have little doubt they'll find someone.  I bet it might be Rodgers, Boehner will think she'll be beholden to him and that nobody in the causus or her district would dare come after a woman pushing amnesty...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2014, 07:54:44 AM »
Looks like McCarthy, now whip, will be the choice. Damn f**kers simply don't know when to quit. Hopefully those that got swept into office via 2010 elections will stand up to resist this coup de tat. ::laserkill::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2014, 08:33:31 AM »
You chumps that donate to this trash sure fund some fine living, don't you?

Colorado lamb chops       $ 49.00

New york strip sirloin       $ 49.00

Bone-in ribeye steak       $ 54.00

Double-cut veal chop       $ 45.00

Steak a la stone       $ 50.00

Filet mignon       $ 49.00

Porterhouse steak for 2 or more       $ 52.00
Per person      
Side creamed spinach       $ 9.00

Side sauteed spinach       $ 9.00

Side hash browns       $ 9.00

Side asparagus       $ 10.00

Side sauteed mushrooms       $ 9.00

Side onion rings       $ 8.00

Side mashed potatoes       $ 9.00

Side green beans       $ 9.00

Side cottage fries       $ 8.00

Side fried zucchini       $ 8.00

Side baked potato       $ 8.00

Side french fries       $ 8.00

Side mac & cheese w/prosiutto       $ 13.00   :o

http://www.bobbyvans.com/15th-street.html

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2014, 11:09:11 AM »
OPM, bitchez!

::laserkill::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2014, 11:57:08 AM »
I knew they'd pick McCarthy. They're so unimaginative, it's the same way Boehner got the Speakership. Everything they do is based on "it's his turn". In other words, everything they do is a reward for being there longest.

Bunch of losers.  Born losers.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2014, 12:10:00 PM »
  If the Cantor people thought it was in the bag from beginning to end why would they spend the whole 5 mil?I think they knew that they had a problem and didn't want to make it worse by saying so.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2014, 02:49:33 PM »
It's hard to give a damn what these clowns do...everything they do is just as bad if not worse than letting Dem's run the whole damned thing into the sh*tter!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2014, 03:10:05 PM »
  If the Cantor people thought it was in the bag from beginning to end why would they spend the whole 5 mil?I think they knew that they had a problem and didn't want to make it worse by saying so.

I guess it's no worse than looking at the spending ratio to lose. Looks down right embarrassing. ::danceban::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2014, 05:04:07 AM »
McCarthy was ruthless. Even as early returns were coming in, before the race was officially called, he was on the phone lobbying to be the next majority leader. He had enough committed votes that no one else ever had a chance.  I emailed my congresswoman, asking her to support Pete Sessions or ANYBODY but McCarthy, but it was already too late. Let us just hope he is this ruthless with Democrats......but I doubt it.  Seeking power is one thing. Wielding it in defense of our freedoms is quite another.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2014, 09:20:58 AM »
McCarthy was ruthless. Even as early returns were coming in, before the race was officially called, he was on the phone lobbying to be the next majority leader. He had enough committed votes that no one else ever had a chance.  I emailed my congresswoman, asking her to support Pete Sessions or ANYBODY but McCarthy, but it was already too late. Let us just hope he is this ruthless with Democrats......but I doubt it.  Seeking power is one thing. Wielding it in defense of our freedoms is quite another.

Yes, doubt it. The fossils in the GOP establishment only get animated about doing battle with principled upstarts in their own party. When facing the actual enemy the only position they take is a fetal one.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2014, 07:48:21 AM »

Yes, doubt it. The fossils in the GOP establishment only get animated about doing battle with principled upstarts in their own party. When facing the actual enemy the only position they take is a fetal one.

Or, their old stand-by's, like...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2014, 12:17:32 PM »
This is the kind of leadership we thought we would get but didn't want...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/new-house-majority-leader-kevin-mccarthy-pushes-border-security-and-amnesty/

Stupid ass!!!

You won't get the before...just the after...

Stupid vs Evil...gosh, I wonder who'll win this pathetic contest???

/

::gaah::

::mooning::