Author Topic: Islamic State of Iraq and ash Sham (ISIS or ISIL aka "Daesh") thrives  (Read 58192 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
ISIS Threatens America: ‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/08/isis-threatens-america-we-will-raise-the-flag-of-allah-in-the-white-house/#ixzz39no38qDN

Yeah, well...get in line, Obama might beat y'all to it...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Token action by Bendover Barry...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/iraq-turmoil/airstrikes-begin-u-s-navy-planes-drop-bombs-isis-forces-n175941

...I'm sure ISIS will be tamed now...

::)

No, but at least it gives the Kurds a break.  'Course, all they asked for was ammo but I guess Obongo can't spare that much from his stashes.

Hopefully, it gives the Yazidi a break as well, whom ISIS is targeting, intent on "purifying" Iraq.  From an associated link:

Most of the 40,000 refugees stranded this week atop Mount Sinjar near Mosul, Iraq, are women and children who are Christians and members of a small religious sect called the Yazidi ...

... Yazidi, also commonly spelled Yezidi, is an ancient Kurdish-based religion with historic links to Zoroastrianism, which was founded in what is now Iran. The sect has developed into a separate religion over the centuries: Modern Yazidi recognize a supreme being responsible for creating the Earth, which is overseen by seven angels, according to Christine Allison, a professor of Arab and Islamic Studies at Exeter University in England and author of "The Yezidi Oral Tradition in Iraqi Kurdistan." The Yazidi have friendly ties to Christianity and recognize Jesus as one of the great prophets, according to the Yazidi reference site ...

Huh?  Without recognition of Christ as The Redeemer, not just a prophet no matter how "great", they ain't Christian.  NBC morons.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Good thing President Smart Diplomacy provided ISIS with first rate American weapons, by way of the "rebels" in Syria.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/iraq-turmoil/airstrikes-begin-u-s-navy-planes-drop-bombs-isis-forces-n175941

No, but at least it gives the Kurds a break.  'Course, all they asked for was ammo but I guess Obongo can't spare that much from his stashes.

Hopefully, it gives the Yazidi a break as well, whom ISIS is targeting, intent on "purifying" Iraq.  From an associated link:

Most of the 40,000 refugees stranded this week atop Mount Sinjar near Mosul, Iraq, are women and children who are Christians and members of a small religious sect called the Yazidi ...

... Yazidi, also commonly spelled Yezidi, is an ancient Kurdish-based religion with historic links to Zoroastrianism, which was founded in what is now Iran. The sect has developed into a separate religion over the centuries: Modern Yazidi recognize a supreme being responsible for creating the Earth, which is overseen by seven angels, according to Christine Allison, a professor of Arab and Islamic Studies at Exeter University in England and author of "The Yezidi Oral Tradition in Iraqi Kurdistan." The Yazidi have friendly ties to Christianity and recognize Jesus as one of the great prophets, according to the Yazidi reference site ...

Huh?  Without recognition of Christ as The Redeemer, not just a prophet no matter how "great", they ain't Christian.  NBC morons.

Well said. 
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Yeah, well...Isslam recognizes Jesus as a Prophet as well...wonder if the dipsticks in the MFM know that too?  Call a Muzzie a Christian and he'll lop your head off for heresy...

I say Christians and allies should be eliminating the Death Cultists, but hey, everything O'Bongo is going to do will be half-assed so kiss that idea goodbye!

ETA -

Regarding that break for the Kurds...they must have made a sizeable contribution to the Obama Memorial Library and Choom Parlor because now we are arming them...

http://weaselzippers.us/196086-u-s-starts-arming-the-kurds/

...I guess even a blind stupid squirrel will stumble into a nut now and then...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 11:47:41 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Another day...another beheading of an infidel...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2729287/ISIS-beheads-journalist-James-Wright-Foley-warning-US.html

Mohammad must be so proud...

Offline richb

• Established Member
The Obama regime looks more and more like the Carter regime every day.

Failed attempt to rescue murdered journalist.  Hope we didn't lose any of our guys in this attempt.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-special-forces-attempted-rescue-foley-prior-death/

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
@iowahawkblog
Breaking: EPA to investigate ISIS for illegally disabling emission equipment on their Toyota pickups!

;- D

(finally...a serious issue on which to pursue Muzzies & 'Slims)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

http://americandigest.org/

It's going to come to this.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Yes it's going to come to that.  Our ancestors had to periodically beat back this horde for the same reasons.  I don't think people fully appreciate how precarious the situation was for many centuries.  Had Charles Martel not stopped them at Tours, they would have likely had at the very least a permanent foothold in western Europe.  The later Enlightenment and Renaissance would have never happened and we would be living in a medieval caliphate.

I've seen a few other places where people are openly wondering whether some body like the Catholic Church could ever call for a Crusade.  I don't know from where the call might come, but I have this -- for lack of a better word -- "urge" for something to reunite Christendom in opposition to these demons.

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
Yes it's going to come to that.  Our ancestors had to periodically beat back this horde for the same reasons.  I don't think people fully appreciate how precarious the situation was for many centuries.  Had Charles Martel not stopped them at Tours, they would have likely had at the very least a permanent foothold in western Europe.  The later Enlightenment and Renaissance would have never happened and we would be living in a medieval caliphate.

I've seen a few other places where people are openly wondering whether some body like the Catholic Church could ever call for a Crusade.  I don't know from where the call might come, but I have this -- for lack of a better word -- "urge" for something to reunite Christendom in opposition to these demons.

It will have to be people who we know nothing of now.   They will likely emerge as the SHTF.   I don't see any of the current "leadership"  of either Catholic or Protestant churches doing so.   Their heads are deep in the sand along with the secular leaders of the US and western Europe.   Of course there is no military either,  so it will likely be a group that has guns and weapons that contains everyone that isn't Muslim.    So that leaves Europe out for the most part since they don't have a gun "culture".    It will be the "gun nuts" that hold back Islam................since they will be the only people that can even defend themselves..

Offline richb

• Established Member
Report: Rescue Attempt Of James Foley Failed Because Obama Kept “Dragging His Feet”

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/report-rescue-attempt-of-james-foley-failed-because-obama-kept-dragging-his-feet

figures........
he was probably out golfing.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
POS!  That's why the intel about his location was wrong.

I'm telling y'all, there will be a reckoning.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The purges must not be complete if there are some still trying to present POSOTUS with practical options of dealing with Hadjis.  Surprised they even bother.

Rich is right, nobody in the present Ruling Class structure is capable of dealing with this existential battle, until we clean our house get used to treachery.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
POS!  That's why the intel about his location was wrong.

I'm telling y'all, there will be a reckoning.

Not only did it result in this mission being a failure, it has tipped our hand about what our intelligence capabilities are, where we obtained information and who was providing it (they're probably taking a dirt nap by now, sans head), and who knows what other sorts of intangibles that have been unnecessarily made known.

Check this out: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/22/pentagon-official-how-the-latest-white-house-leak-exposes-their-failed-deadly-politics/

On Wednesday, the White House leaked a classified special forces operation to rescue American hostages in Syria. The reason: political cover. The cost: so far, unknown.

But this much, we know: The politicized leak of this operation cut through the fog of war to let our enemies know exactly what happened that day in the desert, and because of that, future attempts to free American hostages will be more difficult to plan, farther between, and more dangerous to carry out.
Following the mission, it was determined that the Islamic State did not know that it was the United States that had conducted the raid. This was confirmed Wednesday by media outlets, who quoted the leaker saying the “[Islamic State] did not know who they were fighting that night, and we assess Syria did not know.”

As such, the decision was made to maintain absolute secrecy in the event that hostages could be located again, and another rescue operation could be undertaken. After Wednesday’s leak by the White House, this seems highly unlikely. The Islamic State is now aware that the United States is tracking the whereabouts of the Western hostages, and that the U.S. has shown a willingness to take military action to free them. They will likely increase their operational and communication security postures in order to prevent a repeat operation.

So the operational details, much like the details of the Bin Laden raid, were made public solely for the political benefit of King Putt.  Remember back when Americans used to consider it utterly contemptible to cover one's own ass at the expense of anything and anyone else?

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
An America like that seems so long ago it is practically rendered a myth...

That's transformation for ya...

::upsidedownflag::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Maybe I'm wrong here, but can someone explain to me why we should be risking our troops for some asshat journaltard? I'm pretty sure they're aware of the dangers when they go over there.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
You are not wrong.  In fact we should not even be risking troops anymore, no death is worth it when the overlord ordering you around is one of the most contemptible sacks of low-order scum ever to walk the planet!

I wish every single service member would conscienciously object to taking any order from this treasonous filth.  A full-blown mutiny is warranted!

I can't wait to hear the scuttlebutt about this...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Wow, I would think some Islaminals would go ape over this insult...

http://weaselzippers.us/197590-egyptian-feminists-defecate-and-menstruate-on-isis-flag/

Hope they keep their heads...