Author Topic: Obama to release another Gitmo Jihadi scumbag?  (Read 780 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama to release another Gitmo Jihadi scumbag?
« on: June 05, 2014, 07:13:35 AM »
Sure, what's the worstn that can happen?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/04/government-considers-freeing-another-guantanamo-inmate-on-heels-bergdahl-swap/

And get this!  Even though there is that often-heralded pinnacle of achievement - bi-partisan agreement that Congress was left out of the loop on the Bergdahl Bungle, the Pubbies, led by none other than little Lindsey, are warning that there will be impeachment if Obama releases any more Gitmo guests!  Hilarious!  The Pubbies send out that clown boxer to act tough when we all know for a fact that if impeachment is even remotely considered the shouts of "racist!" will cause urine to flow down Pubbie legs and any talk of impeachment will evaporate faster than a dollar fresh of the Treasury presses!

But this, now this really has some sting to it!

"I've said it before, Barack Obama is really the president Richard Nixon always wanted to be."-Jonathan Turley 6-3-14

Ooohhh, that'll leave a mark.

Your move Emperor, come on, release this scumbag, let's see what will happen, I am guessing not a damn thing...so go for it!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Obama to release another Gitmo Jihadi scumbag?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 10:19:10 AM »
Like the NSA doesn't have plenty of dirt on Lindsey.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 11:17:52 AM »
Like the NSA doesn't have plenty of dirt on Lindsey.

Mysterious NSA Agent to Lindsey - "We have a picture of you here with a half nekked young fella, you grinning like an idiot and...ahh, what's with the midget in the corner?"

(In my dreams I see Obama letting some of these Jihadi's loose at the Capitol steps...and Capitol police rounding them up and re-depositing them at the main entrance to the White House...and back and forth they go...until a citizen with sense kicks their asses, forces pigs blood down their throats and slaughters them like the animals they are...)

(Alas, it is just a dream...)

:'(

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 12:28:41 PM »
Typical Obongo move -- upon hearing disapproving uproar from his action, he then doubles down.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 12:59:32 PM »
Also typical with Prog's their BS changes with each shift of the wind...first it was "his life is in danger, gotta get him" when the drone video is months ancient and shows no health threat...then it's perverting the military's "leaving no one behind" line when in fact this wasn't an extraction, it was a stupid decision to negotiate and execute and agreement with terrorists, a first for an American POTUS...then it's recycling the same shyt and announcing to the world you don't have to apologize for shyt and reiterate more BS and accuse others of racist attacks and partisan political muckraking...which coming from Prog's is like a career criminal accusing someone innocent of being a damned thief!

I H8's 'em!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 09:15:08 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/obama-administration-releases-12-more-terrorist-detainees-from-afghan-prison/

Many of the detainees have not been charged with a crime, but the release of any military detainees has the potential to intensify the political backlash the Obama administration is facing over its handling of suspected militants captured in Afghanistan and elsewhere since 2001.

Arrggghhh.  This is what comes of using lawfare instead of warfare ........ and Obongo isn't using either.  These radicals were not "detainees" for no reason.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2014, 09:25:00 AM »
Any senior in-theater commander worth a damn would immediately declare the American position untenable and take it upon themselves to expedite the return of troops back to CONUS and let the animals kill each other over these sh*tholes!  Anything less indicates being complicit in the willful disregard of American lives and said person should be removed from command by force if necessary by the next ranking officer!

There is another step here that needs to be done at home, one that nobody appears willing to take up...