Author Topic: Feminazi's make it possible for the Police State to thrive and gain in power  (Read 790 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
For example, this University of Vermont freshman Cameron Schaeffer, who was too kind to share her psychological breakdown with everybody...

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/feminist-freshman-word-too-has-ravaged-women-long-enough

Soon, this garbage will be too scared to give a sh*t about such idiocy, because they'll all be running for their lives...

But please, keep calling negative attention to yourselves and keep inspiring statists to champion your causes, really, you are an essential tool...too stupid to understand, but hey, that's just too damn bad.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Women like her are deeply mentally disturbed.  And they are encouraged in their delusions.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The phrase "I'll give you something to cry about!" keeps playing over and over again in my head whenever I encounter ilk like this...

ETA - Here is another one...some FemTard called Katherine Timpf...

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/425684/halloween-costumes-political-correctness?target=author&tid=1274245

...what an irrecoverable mindless sack of excrement...

...I'll bet dollars to doughnuts she hates her life...and I can understand, I don't care much for her life either...

« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 08:02:09 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.