Author Topic: Mosquito-Borne Chikungunya Virus  (Read 924 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Mosquito-Borne Chikungunya Virus
« on: June 17, 2014, 07:09:15 AM »
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/06/16/us-officials-keep-close-eye-on-miserable-mosquito-borne-chikungunya-virus/

Yes, it has to be those bloody American tourists bringing it back...no frqacking way could it be the surge in illegals pouring in from everywhere!!!

Just like West Nile must have been brought here by some stupid white family on vacation in pleasant Cairo!

::pullhair::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Mosquito-Borne Chikungunya Virus
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 12:07:13 PM »
Weisshaupt has often written of the Feds possibly employing a bio-weapon -- it's being imported from our southern border.

The "refugees"  ::snort::  have given some of the BP scabies -- and who knows what else.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 02:42:02 PM »
Camp of Saints.  Some saw this coming from a long way off.  Now we get to behold being undone by our own morality and sentimentality. Gotta save everyone even if it kills us all.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 04:21:06 PM »
Camp of Saints.  Some saw this coming from a long way off.  Now we get to behold being undone by our own morality and sentimentality. Gotta save everyone even if it kills us all.

No sir; we get to behold being undone by their "morality" and sentimentality.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 09:24:44 PM »

No sir; we get to behold being undone by their "morality" and sentimentality.

Correct distinction!   ::thumbsup::

It is their willful desire to not care about consequences if it serves their purposes in the short term...of course they don't think they think in the short term, they foolishly think this is swell long term...

I'll remind them of consequences when the time comes, as I suspect many others will...   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.