Author Topic: Walmart Fact Checks the New York Times  (Read 921 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Walmart Fact Checks the New York Times
« on: June 23, 2014, 09:45:15 PM »
H/T: Small Dead Animals

LOL.  This is a pretty good takedown of an insufferably smug NYT op-ed.  I'm glad to see a business, especially one as high profile as Walmart, had the guts to respond in kind.

http://blog.walmart.com/fact-check-the-new-york-times-the-corporate-daddy

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Walmart Fact Checks the New York Times
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 10:30:29 PM »
Got to fight at this point and vehemently dispute any misinformation lest the LSM/Propaganda Media blather on with no rebuttal.  It's a matter of survival.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 05:55:56 AM »
 ::clapping::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 07:17:52 AM »
Problem is it is always after the fact...after the MFM has spewed their lies and the unwashed proglodytes get it from all outlets and being the dumb brainless sheep they are just take it on face value and assume all the lies are true, this bullshyt has been going on for decades and the herd doesn't seem to give a flying fart anyway, so, while I once thought such rebuttals mandatory all they really are now days is just more documentation to go into the lessons-learned file for posterity in the hopes that future generations (if there are any) learn from our mistakes...and mistake number one was ever allowing libiots to get anywhere near power or positions of influence in the first place...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.