Author Topic: La Raza DEMANDS Amnesty Vote  (Read 946 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
La Raza DEMANDS Amnesty Vote
« on: June 24, 2014, 07:45:07 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/19/La-Raza-Demands-Amnesty-Vote-from-New-Maj-Leader-Kevin-McCarthy

Got that?

An outfit comprised of illegals and thriving off exploiting illegals DEMANDS a nominally sovereign nation which by any right and sensibilty should burn such organization down and outlaw it for perpetuity is being told to jump...and the Ruling Class asshats in DC will no doubt dance to their tune...

See where the real problem is yet?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: La Raza DEMANDS Amnesty Vote
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 10:49:46 AM »
And I demand you be shot on sight if you're in my country illegally.

Now, let's discuss how to get you the f**k out of here.

Jam your demands up your ass, illegal wetbacks.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 12:32:18 PM »
After the Mexican win, a large number of fans began to gather at the intersection of Pacific and Florence Avenue, waving Mexican flags and shouting as vehicles passed by.

As the number of fans grew, some celebrators spilled over into the street and could be seen stopping and rocking vehicles as they attempted to drive by. In particular, a white pickup was stopped as no fewer than 10 fans attempted to hop onto the vehicle and rock it from side to side.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/06/23/police-establish-order-after-mexico-soccer-fans-celebrate-rock-cars-at-busy-intersection/

Yeah, in the shadows ... .
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 06:52:20 AM »
Should be guys with net-guns like in Riddick and cart these clowns off...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.