Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Re: 2A Supporters: They “Terrorize” the Majority of Americans  (Read 769 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/hillary-clinton-on-second-amendment-supporters-they-terrorize-the-majority-of-americans/

Where's Pan at when I need her?!  I gotta swipe her tag line!

Ahh, here we go...

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

It'd be a damn shame to let Hillary down and not make a liar out of her, now wouldn't it?!   ::evilbat::

We got a lot of work to get to people, let's get at it!!!  Don't let the Moonbat Hillary Clinton down!!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 11:26:58 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Yeah, I saw that yesterday.  Unsane.

They've been referring to us as terrorists for some time now, so, yes, apply tagline.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Calling us Terrorists is just par for the course..  the real problem is this

“We cannot let a minority of people, and that’s what it is, it is a minority of people, hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people,”

Thats right. They shouldn't even be allowed to hold that VIEWPOINT.  No discussion of Minority rights vs Majority rule ( If we vote to deny Gays marriage by a majority, it must be overruled, but if we vote to deny citizens the right to bear arms - a NATURAL, INDIVIDUAL  RIGHT actually spelled out in the constitution, then the majority wins.)  You shouldn't even be allowed to hold the viewpoint that the right to bear arms is an individual natural right - and I can only imagine that means she intends to kills us all because that is the only way you could prevent me from having that viewpoint.

“I don’t think any parent, or any person should have to fear about their child going to school or going to college because someone for whatever reason, psychological, emotional, political, ideological, whatever, could possibly enter that school property with an automatic weapon and murder innocent children, students, teachers.”

And I don't think farts should smell Bad.. So what?  Reality isn't up for a vote bitch.  No gun law is going to prevent someone entering a school property and killing children, students and teachers in your "gun free zne".  And in case you missed it you lying cretin, Automatic weapons are already highly regulated.  You are talking about semi-automatics - though if you outlaw semi-automatics I can guarantee you will see more fully automatics when these shootings occur- they will become the gun-runners choice.  Just ask Eric Holder.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/02/project_gunrunner_wasnt_fast_and_furious_by_any_means.html
The obviously too-orchestrated claims by too many federal officials that ninety percent of the weapons confiscated following violent crimes in Mexico were simply too pat and too obvious to those of us who know something about the procurement of weapons. It simply made no sense whatsoever for the rich and powerful cartels to engage in nickel and dime purchases of semi-automatic* weapons in dribs and drabs across one of the most heavily-defended borders in the world when they could buy fully-automatic** weapons by the shipload from multiple sources around the world and at far lower prices. For that reason, folks in the know all around the world hoo-hawed at the Obama administrations blatantly phony attempts to link gun violence in Mexico to American-purchased arms. On the other hand, the lefties of the world ate it up.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 06:11:58 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Germany had a couple of school shootings.  So did Finland.  And of course Anders Breivik in Norway managed to kill dozens in his rampage and all he used was a handgun. All of these countries have much tighter laws on private firearm ownership, but it still did not prevent it from happening.

And we won't even get into the reality of places like Mexico and Brazil which have pretty much outright bans, complete with draconian punishments.

The reason they want civilian disarmament is because they won't be able to get away with what they intend otherwise. Full stop. The fact that they're so damned hellbent on securing a state monopoly on the use of force is the only answer you ever need next time some dissembling left wing sh*thead comes at you with their "why do you need..." questions.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
Reality isn't up for a vote bitch!

I changed the period to an exclamation point.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Reality isn't up for a vote bitch!

I changed the period to an exclamation point.

Thus the true nature of democracy is revealed - CHAOS and TYRANNY!  And the chaos of democracy ensures rebellion will feed and grow off of the tyranny of the Ruling Class and their statist crony-capitalist and MFM-Entertainment minions!

The Tree of Liberty is parched!!!

Feed it!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.