Author Topic: Biggest Lie Of Them All? Obama-"We are better off now than when I took office"  (Read 992 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/obama-chutzpah-we-are-better-off-now-than-when-i-took-office/

What a deluded narcisist!  What a lying evil gutter-snake!  There isn't such a thing as stooping to low or lying too boldly for this jackass!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
 ::facepalm::

why does he even bother...

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Probably because Valerie told him he had to...

::hysterical::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
well, that makes it all better then

I guess for the last 18  months we just thought my dh didn't have a job...Bush probably put that evil thought in our heads.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, no doubt.  Honestly, especially the long-term unemployed...those written off more and more each quarter so the phony U3 rate looks spiffy...if they took up torches and stormed DC...I for one wouldn't convict them of anything they do there, not on my jury...

Offline richb

• Established Member
well, that makes it all better then

I guess for the last 18  months we just thought my dh didn't have a job...Bush probably put that evil thought in our heads.

Yeah,  and I imagined my business going bust last year,  and I am imagining the zero callbacks on 600+ resumes and job apps in the last 6 months.   

I wonder if the government even includes me as unemployed.   Probably not.    What is making me wonder why NOBODY has shown any interest in my resume........

Republicans,  if they had a brain,  would use Reagan's question "Are you better off then you were 4(8) years ago?"