Author Topic: Obama Regime Sues WI Company for English Language Requirement  (Read 698 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/brittany-m-hughes/federal-gov-t-sues-wisconsin-company-says-english-language

Yet another assault on Liberty and making the flimsiest of linkages to laws that in no way were ever meant to curtail something so obvious as people who work together speaking the same effing language!!!

The EEOC needs to be defunded and disbanded...but so does at least 80% of all Federal bureaucracies!!!

Enough of this!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Obama Regime Sues WI Company for English Language Requirement
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 08:27:47 AM »
Death by 1000 cuts. They'll never stop slashing until they're in the grave.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Re: Obama Regime Sues WI Company for English Language Requirement
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 01:19:26 PM »
So...  How can the worlds aviation community require that all radio traffic between an aircraft and the ground station controlling that aircraft be in... wait for it...  ENGLISH.

Eschew Obfuscation