Author Topic: Holy shiite, 16 mosques demolished!!  (Read 3989 times)

charlesoakwood

Holy shiite, 16 mosques demolished!!
« on: April 23, 2011, 04:44:24 PM »
Holy shiite! 16 mosques demolished 

Bahrain's Sunni rulers illustrate how to deal with Shiite.
The pesky dissidents in the beautiful nation Bahrain are being properly shown that it's not nice to mess with the King and his stuff.

They have demolished 16 mosques and 14 other "holy" places.

H/T: WeaselZippers

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Holy shiite, 16 mosques demolished!!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 04:56:19 PM »
I see.  So.

They're only holy, when they say they're holy; when they're not demolishing them, burning them down, storing ammo in them or firing live rounds out of them at "the infidel", who is not allowed to fire back because these places are holy.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 07:29:11 PM »

Yeaz, and the image of that bucket busting down the side wall, priceless.

I haven't seen or heard this anywhere but the Zipper.  One would think these images would make nice play on CNN or Fox.  Oh wait, I get what your saying.  If CNN showed images of Bahrainians smashing down mosques they would riot in Pakistan and kill Americans for showing the images.

One of these days somebody in the West is going to catch a clue.
Maybe they could consult with Bahrain on the proper way to smash a mosque.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 06:01:02 AM »
Shiites are the majority in Bahrain and Moderate Shiites compose a healthy percentage of the middle class . They may not remain "moderate" for long if this keeps up . Elliott Abrams ( no Arab apologist by any means ) wrote an interesting piece on his "Pressure Points" blog regarding this issue .

hemm

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 07:48:43 AM »
They eat their own.

more please. ohpleaseohpleaseohplease................

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 10:50:40 AM »
They eat their own.

more please. ohpleaseohpleaseohplease................

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sablegsd

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 06:06:23 PM »
The koranimals don't even follow their own smut book.  It says they are to convert or kill everyone but be tolerant of fellow muslims.  And no, I haven't memorized the book of evil, but I did read that.

hemm

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 07:01:39 PM »
The koranimals don't even follow their own smut book.  It says they are to convert or kill everyone but be tolerant of fellow muslims.  And no, I haven't memorized the book of evil, but I did read that.

I tried once upon a time to read mein kampf........I made it through the first chapter and haven't picked it up since......over 20 years ago........

I will ever pick up the "book" you reference.......its "followers" have shown me all I need to know about it.......

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 07:09:50 PM »
TP is all that book is good for!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 07:50:34 PM »

::mooning::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2011, 07:55:55 PM »

Actually that's not true...

Tear about twenty or so pages out of the koran (it doesn't matter which ones because you can eventually use them all with this idea). Cut them to an appropriate width and then roll them into a fairly tight cylindrical shape. This should make an adequate substitute for a tampon when the real thing isn't readily available.

Perhaps I should have posted this in TEOTWAWKI.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 07:56:14 PM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2011, 09:30:49 PM »

Actually that's not true...

Tear about twenty or so pages out of the koran (it doesn't matter which ones because you can eventually use them all with this idea). Cut them to an appropriate width and then roll them into a fairly tight cylindrical shape. This should make an adequate substitute for a tampon when the real thing isn't readily available.

Perhaps I should have posted this in TEOTWAWKI.

Er, talk about the Devil in Miss Jones.  NO.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 03:10:35 AM »
All of the foregoing is fine and I echo the general disdain for the Koran but that doesn't address the fact that what the Sunni minority is doing is driving their Shia majority closer and closer to those Persian A**holes . That we don't need in the gulf at this time .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 06:52:27 AM »
All of the foregoing is fine and I echo the general disdain for the Koran but that doesn't address the fact that what the Sunni minority is doing is driving their Shia majority closer and closer to those Persian A**holes . That we don't need in the gulf at this time .

True.  But you know this Regime thinks they see eye to eye with all of Islam, including the Shiites and their Persian masters, so gosh, what do we really have to fear?  Oh, Duh Wun giving away everything, yeah, well, that was a given!

Short of arming up the Sunnis I don't know what else could be done.  And as we've seen too many times, backing the wrong horse in any power play in this region will likely come back and bite you hard on the ass!  Plus, do we need to let Barry get us bogged down into one overseas contingency operation after another?!  There are too many ways this idiot can screw everybody over!  Frankly, having every Islamic nation at each others throats and us the hell out of the way sure seems like the lesser of many evils to me.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 10:29:47 AM »

Frankly, having every Islamic nation at each others throats and us the hell out of the way sure seems like the lesser of many evils to me.

By George, I think he's got it! 
Just keep them stirred up and the playing field not too overbalanced.