Author Topic: Allen West; Winning  (Read 1828 times)

charlesoakwood

Allen West; Winning
« on: April 23, 2011, 04:53:32 PM »

ALLEN WEST W.I.N. MEETING PART 1
ALLEN WEST W.I.N. MEETING PART 1

ALLEN WEST W.I.N. MEETING PART 2
ALLEN WEST W.I.N. MEETING PART 2

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Allen West; Winning
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 05:01:46 PM »
I'm beginning to believe we may have to get this guy elected president next if we expect to salvage anything from the Obama-imposed wreckage.

I know all the arguments against that, but, nevertheless .........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 05:22:55 PM »
"...This is not just an ideological battle... It really is a spiritual confrontation...."

He gets it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 05:25:15 PM »
"...This is not just an ideological battle... It really is a spiritual confrontation...."

He gets it.

Yes.  And this man fights.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 05:35:35 PM »
Molon Labe.

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 06:52:52 PM »
This guy was described to me by my father as a man worth listeng to.I wasn't sure what he was talking about till I started listening to West but then again I was around 6 years old and over the years he's only said it about a half a dozen men. One was Regan.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 08:11:26 PM »
Very good.

...the All Barack Channel, the National Barack Channel, and the Constantly Barack Station...
::laughonfloor::
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

RickZ

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 08:57:32 PM »
That was excellent.  When I hear Rep. West speak, I hear the ghost of Ronaldus Magnus.  Who could not help but to follow West into the breach, to risk all following such a man?  Who would want to hold their manhood's cheap, because they were accursed not to follow West onto the field of battle?

And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 09:54:33 PM »
This man knows and understands history much like the founding fathers.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 09:57:42 PM »

Yes indeed, and that is noticeably lacking in the vast majority of today's political figures in both parties.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2011, 10:30:20 PM »
I honestly believe that they know our history but chose to ignore it. Not knowing would give them an excuse for it. Ignoring it makes then criminals. And there are far too many criminals in government.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2011, 10:48:50 PM »
I honestly believe that they know our history but chose to ignore it. Not knowing would give them an excuse for it. Ignoring it makes then criminals. And there are far too many criminals in government.

::thumbsup::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 11:10:58 PM »
I honestly believe that they know our history but chose to ignore it.

Hummm, not so sure they do know our history but even if they do they don't understand history as our founders did -- that the United States was the culmination of the thoughts and experiences revealed to the great thinkers and leaders through the ages from ancient Rome and Greece to the founding of our country. They understood Man always yearns to be free but there are others who seek to enslave.

In that video West is talking about Sparta.  My daughter could tell you everything you'd want to know about Sparta. Her friends?  No.  But they can tell you about their transgender class or earth day.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2011, 12:23:25 AM »

And he fights.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2011, 12:39:37 AM »

And wins.

Offline michelleo

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 12:41:11 AM »
Drudge has a way of juxtaposing headlines such that it is easy to conclude that there is a rot within the black community that is insurmountable. Laughing while murdering bystanders seems to be the norm nowadays. Yet a few good men, like Thomas Sowell and Allen West, provide some hope that individual liberty and self-determination can still be achieved even among a culture of barbarians.

Offline MacWell™

• Likes the place
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 03:24:16 PM »
Col. West is my man. He makes the rest of the sissy bunch in DC poop themselves when he confronts them. A great American, no doubt, with the courage of his convictions to tackle any assignment given him up to and including Commander in Chief. Also he understands the spiritual as well and doesn't shy away from the understanding that America is a gift from G_d to the world. We the people, and more so America needs a man like Allen West if we are to survive.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2011, 03:51:52 PM »
Absolutely. I've said before, even though West has been places and done things and been in situations I cannot imagine, he is the one politician in DC with whom I most identify. I'm sure our lives are very, very different, and yet I have a deep confidence that he "gets it", and is on the same page as me in almost every way that counts toward the future of the country.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 05:17:43 PM »
Drudge has a way of juxtaposing headlines such that it is easy to conclude that there is a rot within the black community that is insurmountable. Laughing while murdering bystanders seems to be the norm nowadays. Yet a few good men, like Thomas Sowell and Allen West, provide some hope that individual liberty and self-determination can still be achieved even among a culture of barbarians.

::thumbsup::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow