Author Topic: Chi-Com's Believe They Can Defeat America Militarily  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Chi-Com's Believe They Can Defeat America Militarily
« on: July 07, 2014, 11:49:22 AM »
http://theweek.com/article/index/264032/china-thinks-it-can-defeat-america-in-battle

Uhh huh...

Well, first, let us see they have more than old subs and a sh*tload of troops to press into battle, and an air force that can do more than hit & run...and get several functional aircraft carriers on-line and crewed with experienced and competent people first...

Then again...the article makes no note of the single greatest assets in defeating America...Barrack Hussein Obama and the Democrats...

That alone is a defeat for America any way you cut it...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: Chi-Com's Believe They Can Defeat America Militarily
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 02:07:33 PM »
I think they can too.
I suspect all of the parts they make for our military could have a kill switch and nothing will work

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 07:01:45 AM »
Yeah I don't know how many times I've uttered "Where is this crap made?  China?" only the discover yet again...yes, this crap is made in China...

Having said that I think most of the sensitive stuff is made here, much of the sub-components might be sourced out though...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 10:59:49 AM »
They've already got the perfect WMD and it currently has its feet propped up on the desk in the Oval Office.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 11:23:30 AM »
They've already got the perfect WMD and it currently has its feet propped up on the desk in the Oval Office.

Yes, this buttpuppet is the greatest threat America has ever had to deal with!!!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 12:28:52 PM »
I cannot stand that son of a bitch. All the photos like that are deliberately calculated to shove a finger in our eyes. He has no respect for the office he holds, its history, or the country that elects it.

I am beyond sick of this whole "cool kids" nonchalance that his whole regime projects. Like the State Department hack Brett Baier interviewed -- "Dude, that was like two years ago" -- or Obama and that "better put some ice on that" comment -- "Whose ass to kick" about the oil spill, and on and on.  I know his acolytes lap it up, because they are a generally puerile and adolescent sort anyway. But me, even if it was a president I supported ideologically, I would have thin patience for behavior and demeanor so unbecoming of the weightiness of this office.

of course, it's not entirely without precedent........

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 05:37:27 PM »
Get your g*****m feet off my desk!   

Not even housebroken..................

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 07:28:53 PM »
Get your g*****m feet off my desk!   

Not even housebroken..................

::curtsy4::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 06:45:20 AM »
Look up the definition of "insuferable asshole!" and this is what you might find...

...about what you would expect from a third-rate beneficiary of decades of pc/diversity/multi-culti cultism to produce...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 11:31:26 AM »
To be fair, I found pictures of W. and Gerald Ford with their feet up on the desk too. But I don't think any previous president ever did it with disdain. When the current one does it, I picture a dog lifting its leg. Not only to soil that which he holds in contempt, but also to make sure everyone knows he has marked his territory.

I think when previous presidents had photo ops with their feet on the desk, it was supposed to convey this "casual competence" image. And I don't like that, either. I don't like any president doing it, for any reason. But there are definitely degrees of affront, and the current one positively revels in pegging the meter at every opportunity.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2014, 11:50:24 AM »
I don't like it either, for any reason...but smug and disdain...that just hits my "attitude adjustment" reflex... 

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2014, 03:19:55 PM »
To be fair, I found pictures of W. and Gerald Ford with their feet up on the desk too. But I don't think any previous president ever did it with disdain. When the current one does it, I picture a dog lifting its leg. Not only to soil that which he holds in contempt, but also to make sure everyone knows he has marked his territory.

I think when previous presidents had photo ops with their feet on the desk, it was supposed to convey this "casual competence" image. And I don't like that, either. I don't like any president doing it, for any reason. But there are definitely degrees of affront, and the current one positively revels in pegging the meter at every opportunity.

I knew that there was at least one of GW with his damned feet up so I was ready when the dhimmi's used that tu quoque several years ago. I have not seen one of the Gipper and I doubt that he ever did.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2014, 03:25:33 PM »

I knew that there was at least one of GW with his damned feet up so I was ready when the dhimmi's used that tu quoque several years ago. I have not seen one of the Gipper and I doubt that he ever did.

Word is he wouldn't even take off his suit jacket in the Oval Office, so feet-on-desk would have been abhorrent to him.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2014, 06:38:01 AM »
IIRC I don't think Bush the elder offended the desk at all either, but I think the coffee table might have seen some feet...and we all know what Slick Willie was like so we don't even have to go there...and we have it established that Jimmuh was a putz (and an embarassment to all Navy vets)...Ford was probably too scared of tripping over it so we can probably rule him out...Nixon being Nixon, well we don't need to go there either...Johnson was a schmuck, his bathroom antics lead me to believe he didn't give a damn about much...Kennedy had his kids play on it and no doubt he kicked back with a cuban cigar with feet up more than once, but hey, he was special and it was Camelot after all...all before that sans FDR probably everyone treated the office OK...till we get to Wilson...