Author Topic: Dark Thoughts  (Read 455 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Dark Thoughts
« on: July 08, 2014, 10:23:31 PM »
I was watching Hulu when they decided to to stream me an Ad for Mark Udall , our sociopath State Senator.

It’s not just what’s out there.

What makes us Coloradans is what’s in here.

An understanding — an expectation — that each of us has the freedom to make our own choices. To live life on our own terms.

That you have the right to be an individual.

I’m Mark Udall.

No one — not government, not Washington, no one — should ever have the power to take those rights and freedoms away.

And that’s why I approve this message.

My freedom to make my own choice how I will pay my own health care bills?
My freedom to buy health insurance on terms I decide are acceptable?

We are all individuals - who you think should be forced by Government and by Washington to make the decisions YOU think are best and you have the gall to run this ad?

I wonder does Satan give residents of hell an opportunity to torture the others? 
Maybe I can just watch as this guy gets ass raped by Satan himself?

Death is too good for him.  He should be left in a pit to starve. Give him water and  Feed  him just enough to keep him alive for months. Alone. Cold. Naked.
And then show up every day to tell him, "you should be free to make your  own choices, and live life on your  own terms and  no one - not Washington, not government, and certainly not a patriot like me should be able to keep him naked and starving in a hole."  And then I would walk away.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 10:53:52 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Dark Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 10:29:07 PM »
Nice.

But at least your moron isn't spearheading the effort to gut Hobby Lobby.

::pullhair::

Senate Dems introduce bill that would override Hobby Lobby ruling
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/07/08/senate-dems-introduce-bill-that-would-override-hobby-lobby-ruling/

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 11:06:16 PM »
The bill, developed in consultation with the Obama administration, would require for-profit corporations like Hobby Lobby Stores to provide and pay for contraceptive coverage, along with other preventive services, under the Affordable Care Act…

Gawdam these people.  The store pays for contraception coverage, of all the kinds, save for four abortifacients.  THESE ARE NOT CONTRACEPTIVE -- conception has already taken place.

“Your health care decisions are not your boss’s business,” she huffed, while insisting that your boss pay for those decisions.

Right.

"Progressive":  Stay out of my bedroom and my reproductive decisions.

Me:  Fine, I'll stay out.

"Progressive":  Good.  Leave your wallet, bigot.

I hate these people, God help me.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 11:39:06 PM »
“The one thing we are going to do during this work period, sooner rather than later, is to ensure that women’s lives are not determined by virtue of five white men,” Reid told reporters on Tuesday.

“This Hobby Lobby decision is outrageous and we are going to do something about it. People are going to have to walk down here and vote.

... just one glaring problem with his statement: Justice Clarence Thomas is black.

... Thomas was joined by Chief Justice John Roberts and Justices Antonin Scalia, Anthony Kennedy and Samuel Alito in the 5-4 Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Supreme Court case.

Hate just hit DefCon 3 ....... God help me.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 07:02:02 AM »
Progs...

...soon the signs can be pulled, and we can just run them down...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.