Author Topic: Jerry Rivers goes after Matt Drudge  (Read 918 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Jerry Rivers goes after Matt Drudge
« on: July 31, 2014, 07:43:24 AM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/30/geraldo-matt-drudge-doing-his-best-stir-civil-war/

No Jerry, you lying ignorant proglodyte!

The difference is Drudge is telling the truth, whereas the thugs you compared him to were not telling the truth...and I would not expect an ignorant douche like you to know the difference.

And thanks for running intereference for Emperor Obama, who refuses to let ANYONE, not Congress, nobody...to see these people let alone be told where they are all going!

Your complicity in this conspiracy is duly noted, when the real Civil War you and your ilk are doing EVERYTHING to bring about kicks off, you will be hearing from some of us!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Jerry Rivers goes after Matt Drudge
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 08:20:16 AM »
I love it when they go after Drudge, whose content is almost entirely created by others...

Basically Drudge is just linking to  the news reported by others , and that is trying to cause Civil War?
If it does, that means that the news is so bad that a civil war is called for.

Granted he sometimes links to Zerohedge or Infowars and you could argue THOSE sites are attempting to foment civil war-- but even Alex Jones has been better at actually providing source material and evidence to back his claims ( I see fewer and fewer of the "unnamed source spreads unsubstantiated rumor" articles)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 09:18:32 AM »
“Not only do they bring crime, they bring disease. Be afraid! Hide your daughters!”

Hah.  The little twerp speaks the truth in the form of mockery.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 10:21:13 AM »
“Not only do they bring crime, they bring disease. Be afraid! Hide your daughters!”

We should send the twerp all of the pictures for the girls they raped and left of dead just in the last 5 years.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 06:08:58 PM »

We should send the twerp all of the pictures for the girls they raped and left of dead just in the last 5 years.

Should we also include the unborn?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson