Author Topic: BLM, Church Audits etc.  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Right Wing Nut Job

• Newb
BLM, Church Audits etc.
« on: July 15, 2014, 04:12:50 PM »
Hi all, I've posted once here but read almost daily.  You all are a smart bunch!  I'd like to pass on some interesting info I found out about.

My FIL lives in Southern Oklahoma, he traveled yesterday to North Texas to pick up a new 5th wheel camper he purchased.  He took "backroads" instead of the Interstate.  When he came up to the Texas state line he noticed Federal Agents as far as he could see to his left and right on the Texas side. BLM he said and that it looks like they have been there for a while.   I suspect it has to do with the possible land grab in Texas that was reported back in April after the Cliven Bundy deal in Nevada.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/22/republicans-warn-blm-eyeing-land-grab-along-texas-oklahoma-border/

They are still there...

Anyway, my FIL worked in Washington for 30 years, he called a friend of his that works at the Department of Interior and asked what is going on.  His friend stated he would call him from home.  When his friend called him back he said he has no idea what is going on.  He also said that him and his colleagues are nothing but paper pushers now, they do not participate in the decision making, that is done behind closed doors higher up but they are all making 4-5 times the amount that they were several years ago.

On a different note, my FIL said that preachers from 37 different churches in the same region met recently and they all had the same story; their churches had been audited by the government, they were wanting to know who the large donors were to each church.  Why?  Maybe if the stuff hits the fan and/or Martial Law is enacted (maybe from a rancher or militia type sympathizer shooting an agent) they think the first place many people will run to for support and comfort is at churches which may be a good place then to plan a revolt?  Potential Headquarters.  If they cut off the big donors the churches have a hard time continuing to function without the proper funding.

I don't know. Call me Foil Hat. There is too much action on one side and too much talking on the other.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 04:22:40 PM by Right Wing Nut Job »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: BLM, Church Audits etc.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 04:46:48 PM »

Thanks for the report.  Please keep us updated on any tidbits you do pick up.

We all  know that the IRS, NSA, FBI etc have all been co-opted as a means of identifying "dissent" and you can bet everyone is on a list - the only question is how far down on the list you are. The big donors can also be used to influence what is preached and taught at the churches. Hitler didn't destroy churches - he usurped them.  Churches have always been  used as rallying points for revolutions, and finding out who is supporting them  may  be part of the goal, but general harassment of Christians seems to be on this administration's list, so identifying  donors may or may not be the primary goal.   Obama's middle finger is his signature move.  He is a punk. Anything he can do to irritate he will do - for the same reason taxes are about Fairness instead of revenue.

If you have been reading a while, you know that none of us are sure how planned or deliberate the govt's actions are, how many factions are competing within the govt, or how many factions may be competing and influencing it from the outside. For the most the part the factions that do exist share a common goal, but may be independently pursuing them using different and uncoordinated  methods. Mostly at this point I am looking for evidence that the moves are coordinated under a larger design.  If this is random flailing by different factions and fiefdoms, each trying to pursue its own agenda, we have a much better chance of surviving the coming conflict. Self-serving individual groups just trying to kick the can and gain personally are not as likely to be able to pull off the sort of effort required to systematically disarm and subjugate the American people.

I think we have gained a sort of consensus on a couple of basic facts

1) There is and will be no political solution.
  a)  The Economics are past the point of no return, and a Collapse of the US dollar will occur in the next 2-10 years.  It could very well be a slow or a sudden event.  (if you haven't seen it watch Ann Barnhardt's 2 hour lecture on the subject - she is batcrap  crazy in some ways, but her economic analysis is spot on IMO) 
  b) The election process has been corrupted beyond the point of being useful. Between Democratic voter shenanigans and the GOPs refusal to be an alternative voice,  nothing meaningful can be accomplished in the time frame dictated by A

2) The line in the sand is gun confiscation.  Everything else up to and probably including martial law will be largely tolerated until they start trying to disarm Americans en-masse.   The timeline dictated in A requires that they disarm Americans BEFORE the dollar wanes. Afterwards they will not be able to pay the thugs enough to do it.

3) It is time to do whatever you can to prep for a massive economic collapse, and very likely a Civil War , and stating that means you are aware of the events on the ground, not that you wear a tinfoil hats

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 05:42:41 PM »
It is time to do whatever you can to prep for a massive economic collapse, and very likely a Civil War , and stating that means you are aware of the events on the ground, not that you wear a tinfoil hats.

Absolutely.

Thanks for the info, RWNJ.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 07:19:19 PM »
Good confirmation and more detail on what we've already documented RWNJ.   ::thumbsup::

And l agree gun confiscation will be the final domino, the Rubicon was crossed a long time ago, previous statists at the start of the progressive era merely placed the bridging materials piece by piece, there are hard choices coming and posterity and God will be the final judge of righteousness in our actions.

Let Liberty, the Founders and God be our guidestones!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 07:27:36 PM »
Good confirmation and more detail on what we've already documented RWNJ.   ::thumbsup::

And l agree gun confiscation will be the final domino, the Rubicon was crossed a long time ago, previous statists at the start of the progressive era merely placed the bridging materials piece by piece, there are hard choices coming and posterity and God will be the final judge of righteousness in our actions.

Let Liberty, the Founders and God be our guidestones!

Amen
Eschew Obfuscation