Author Topic: The influx: Where they're headed  (Read 2707 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: The influx: Where they're headed
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 07:07:36 PM »
It doesn't matter where they're dropped now; soon enough they'll be everywhere because they're not being tracked.

I took a nap today and had such a vicious nightmare about this, I got up sick to my stomach.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 07:59:28 AM »
Yeah...I agree, they are now everywhere!

For example - since Chitcago is getting more as well...

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/382564/federal-government-sends-hundreds-unaccompanied-alien-children-multiple-locations#!

...the pipeline from there to here for welfare bennies for all many of Chitcago trash being well established as is the Murderapolis & Minnesota safe haven status...no doubt we have this diseased crud rolling in too...

::gaah::

And states and cities not run by Dem's, like NE...

http://online.wsj.com/articles/governor-complains-of-u-s-secrecy-in-housing-immigrants-in-nebraska-1405200477

They have to fight back, close Federal buildings, blockade them and starve them, there is sh*t they could do if they really wanted to fight these pricks!  Just DO IT already!!!

::pullhair::

Oh, and now, with borders essentially gone thanks to the Obama Regime...how hard would it be for really vile types to smuggle in a WMD and cook it off somewhere? 

Heck, we have the baseball All-Stars here this week, makes us a prime target doesn't it?  As well as in a few more years when the StuporBowl rolls into the new Viqueens Palace...

Anybody with any big event going on is going to be hit sometime, it is a matter of when not if, thanks to sh*thead progressives, so just remember, as people contract TB or get blowed up, remember to thank a Prog properly!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 08:09:12 AM »
I detect a political pattern  here -  they are largely sending them to places to blue to consider rebellion against the Dems.
And then other states are getting them as punishment for being too red.  I don't see any "already purple" states being risked.
Especially interesting in Nebraska-- where the Gov is complaining and where DOJ is sending an "investigator" to threaten parade organizers who allowed the outhouse float. Think the two are unrelated?  I don't. I bet anything they wanted the local govt to harass the parade people and they were refused, and now they are showing them who is boss.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 08:35:34 AM »
I hate cowards almost if not more than I hate stupid people...and it is both stupid and cowardly not to fight back against these pricks, there are things they could do and they are not doing them...as long as idiots think they have to play by the rules others ignore or bulldoze away, then nothing will change and tyranny will win total victory...

Fricken stupid ass cowards!  I damn them all!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 09:10:31 AM »
  I have heard radio clips of Blacks screaming mad about it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 10:17:55 AM »
  I have heard radio clips of Blacks screaming mad about it.

Yes, and when they go to vote, they will vote party line, like they always do. 
The  Administration might even get a nice little riot or race war going that justifies a Martial law lock down as a Bonus.
Its win-win all around.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 11:50:54 AM »
Yeah...in Chitcago...see link here.

And check out this story about dead children washing up in the Rio Grande, can you imagine if it was the other way around?  Obama would be arresting parents for child abuse for trying to cross the river without proper lifevests for children, those parents would be in jail for the resto fo their lives...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 01:08:15 PM »
It's also having the desired of effect of continually bombarding everyone with "outrage exhaustion". Next week it will be something else.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 08:09:43 PM »
Despair or rebellion....?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2014, 09:35:48 PM »
Despair is what ya get when sitting around thinking there's nothing to be done.  We all need to get the hell UP and MOVE.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 10:35:01 PM »
Agreed, but it seems like too many choose despair.  Me?  l'm too PO'd for despair!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2014, 07:08:55 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/14/night-time-on-border-endless-wave-illegal-immigrants-floods-rio-grande-valley/

See, it just gets worse and worse...

Oh jeez, I'll raise hell in DC!

Sure pal, yeah, be angry, write a strongly-worded letter...that'll work!

/

States and cities not run by effing libiots and piss-pant pubbies need to take matters into their own hands and enlist volunteers!

Looking to DC (unless you are marching on it) is pointless!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2014, 01:42:08 PM »
Agreed, but it seems like too many choose despair.  Me?  l'm too PO'd for despair!

Same here.  But what outlet do we have?  Kinda gets back to that idea of the preference cascade.  I think, honestly, the only thing holding a lot of people back is the reluctance to go out in a lone blaze of glory. I think if people had the impression that they would find themselves joined by large numbers of others, we would already be at the BITS phase of this.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 02:29:31 PM »

Same here.  But what outlet do we have?  Kinda gets back to that idea of the preference cascade.  I think, honestly, the only thing holding a lot of people back is the reluctance to go out in a lone blaze of glory. I think if people had the impression that they would find themselves joined by large numbers of others, we would already be at the BITS phase of this.

Probably true enough...although I can warm up to a good blazing...   ;D

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 05:54:09 PM »
Jorge Ramos, who anchors various news programs on Univision, has made it his mission to push amnesty legislation, and migrants have been led to believe that Congress will eventually pass some sort of "comprehensive" amnesty bill that would grant amnesty or some type of legal status if they make it to the United States.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/14/Feds-Migrants-Say-Univision-Helped-Shape-Belief-Amnesty-Awaits-Them-in-US

... and ....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/15/Guti-rrez-Cornyn-Cuellar-Bill-Is-the-Deportation-Only-Agenda-Dressed-Up-in-Sheep-s-Clothing

I damn well hope that's EXACTLY what it is!

... and ....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/14/EXCLUSIVE-Sessions-Warns-All-Of-Congress-Obama-s-New-Immigration-Strategy-Threatens-Foundation-Of-Our-Constitutional-Republic

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 07:29:37 PM »
Yeah well that Cornyn bill sounds like another pie-in-the-sky hopey/changey crap like Master Roberts saving us from Obamacare, we all know how that ended!  With betrayal and treason!

Once that bill gets in Dingy Reid's hands it is toast or perverted!  And any Pubbie not going along with amnesty no matter what watered down (nonenforceable) border control measures are in it will be shouted down as RACISTS!

That is when Pubbie spines liquify and they throw their hands up and say "We tried!" and they let amnesty pass.

All we can expect is more treason...