Author Topic: Investigate a parade Float.  (Read 993 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Investigate a parade Float.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 08:16:54 AM »
Yeah, that asswipe Eric "the bag" Holder at it again...

Must be some of those homegrown extremists keeping this prick awake at night that made that float, eh?  And perhaps in blasting Sarah Palin he has revealed who his next target might be.  Good luck with that one Erica, first I don't think you or your goons stand a chance at getting near Sarah, but secondly and more important...you go after one of our people, your ass is toast!  But since you're a typical punk-ass racist prick who is incapable of honesty becuase you have the character of a snake the day is fast approaching where your kind are purged from the Earth for good, so keep talkin' smack, asshole!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 11:58:41 AM »
This is less about harassment of the people who made the parade float and more about creating a chilling effect on the population as a whole.  They seek to criminalize dissent and disagreement with the regime.  I think that's also the real reason the NSA revelations are pushed back at with only lukewarm intensity. To a certain extent it's advantageous to them that everyone know just how deeply intrusive they really are. Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt. Otherwise known as FUD.

They want the meme to percolate through the culture that even mild satire of the regime is likely to put one on some list or other, or maybe even attract an investigation.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 12:03:21 PM »
So...

You're saying they are issuing Fatwa's?

Yeah, issue-away!  I got their Fatwa riiiight heeeeere!

But it appears to be working...look how many cowardly skivvy-wetting wussies there are now days...most people STFU, STFD and the state just accrues more power, more arrogance...

Something will snap...push the wrong person, do the wrongest wrong thing...BAM!!!

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 01:47:57 PM »
Frankly the Obama Regime is not mocked in this type of fashion nearly enough!   The Obama regime is BEGGING to be mocked.....their behavior only invites mocking! 

W. didn't harass the cartoonist that drew the Bush outhouse president library,  a few years ago.   Holder shouldn't waste a cent of our tax dollars "investigating"  this parade float.   Barry and Holder need to develop thicker skin. 

I hope the float maker tells the fed to go f**k himself.   

(excuse my french)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 07:39:13 PM »
I read somewhere that the guy who made it was a negro who was really pissed at Osh*thead for the VA scandal.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 08:12:50 PM »
If true Warp it will never be disclosed by the MFM!

And l agree Rich...hope he tells Stymie that French thingy!   ::thumbsup::