Author Topic: Nigerian Branch of the Cult of Death Nabs 200 Teen Girls for Use by Muzzies  (Read 1242 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/04/over-200-nigerian-schoolgirls-kidnapped-by-boko-haram-sold-married-off-moved-abroad/

Women are property in this cult, nothing to see here, move along...

DemoNazi and death worshippers at PP must be so proud...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Nothing in the lamestream press.   

All coverage is from non-lamestream sources. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Anything that puts the Religion of Hate in a bad light is ignored, it just screws with their dIverSitY BS!

Effing cowards!

They'll pay some day!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And gosh, what a shock, The Bloody Bitch of Benghazi refused to add Boko Haram on terrorist list...

http://weaselzippers.us/185353-hillary-clintons-state-department-refused-to-brand-boko-haram-a-terrorist-organization-despite-pleas-from-the-cia-fbi-doj-and-congress/

Who she gonna thorw under the bus now?  Huma?

Whatever.  The BBofB is toxic!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
It's because they're a poverty rights group, not Islamist pigs**t.

Boko Haram Recruitment: Kerry Blames Poverty

Let's drop Kerry out of a plane, into Nigeria.  Let him fend for himself.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
It's because they're a poverty rights group, not Islamist pigs**t.

Boko Haram Recruitment: Kerry Blames Poverty

Let's drop Kerry out of a plane, into Nigeria.  Let him fend for himself.

Why am I not surprised anymore? Blame everything but the REAL problem and the solution is ALWAYS our hard earned dollar. I'm really sick of this shyt.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Kidnapped girls mostly Christian.

... news coverage of the schoolgirl’s abduction has for the most part portrayed the Boko Haram without context. To add any sort of context to the accounts of abductions, instructions from Allah,  people sold in markets is to raise disturbing questions about things we are taught do not exist. Religious war? Slavery — in Africa?  And where on earth do the Boko Haram get their guns and training?

Such context as we get are instructions not to seek context lest they inflame us. The Toronto Star has an article arguing that “Boko Haram does not represent Islam,”  as if the crime were against Islam with a world-religion itself as victim. “The group responsible for the kidnapping rampage in Nigeria has hijacked a whole faith, steering the public discourse on Islam.”  But that raises even more questions.  Such as: what group could possibly hijack a religion of hundreds of millions? Al-Qaeda, you say? But isn’t al-Qaeda’s dead?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
From the Toronto Star op/ed:

How about Boko’s abuse of women?

Many readers may not know this, but Prophet Muhammad had the utmost respect for women. “Paradise lies at the feet of your mothers,” he once said. That’s how much dignity and respect Islam has accorded to women.

But all of that aside, surely Boko Haram is at least pursuing Jihad in the traditional Islamic manner, right?

Not according to Prophet Muhammad, who taught that the true Jihad was the one a person waged against his own evil inclinations and moral failings.

And certainly not according to the Holy Quran, which states that “whosoever killed a person … it shall be as if he had killed all mankind” (Chapter 5, Verse 33).

So when you consider that tragic Christmas morning in 2011 when Boko Haram bombed several churches in Nigeria, know that the Prophet Muhammad, 1,400 years before that day, once vacated a mosque so that Christians could worship in it, and enjoy their prayers in peace and with convenience.

That is Islam.

Boko Haram? Again, not so much.

Sounds like propaganda to me.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
It's more than propaganda, it's bullsht.

Before I knew better, I'd have said "according to the Holy Quran, which states that “whosoever killed a person … it shall be as if he had killed all mankind” (Chapter 5, Verse 33)." that "person" applied only to 'slims -- we know they don't think of non-'slims as persons -- but we've seen they'll kill their own as well for not being "the right kind of 'slim"
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I hear Christian throats are being slit, but what do I know?  I'm not a son of Obama...

ETA - Oh hey, check out BlackFive!

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2014/05/worst-foreign-policy-team-ever-thanks-twitter.html#more

;D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 11:58:59 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
We also know that Islam operates on a perverse sort of case law, where the more recent decree supersedes earlier ones. Muslims and their useful idiot enablers like to quote these tolerant sounding verses, knowing full well that they were overruled by later Koranic verses and that those later ones represent the real belief system of Islam.

One of the Western tendencies that bugs me is how vulnerable "we" are to having our own cultural values turned against us.  Islam is clearly incompatible with Western Civilization, and anywhere it is allowed to take root whether ostensibly peacefully or not, it will always function as a bridgehead for continued attack. We should be able to acknowledge that it is an entire political, social, economic, cultural, and religious system rolled into one, and that it is a hostile entity on all those points. Somewhere along the way we have allowed a premise to become established, and that premise is that a thing must be subject to precise definitions that accurately account for every conceivable variation, otherwise it's not really a thing. This prevents us from being able to identify threats as threats.

What I'm getting at is that sometimes prejudice and stereotyping are necessary. They are survival tactics, and we should not dismiss their use just because they fail the "precise definition that accounts for every variation" test. As a culture we used to understand that, but have become earnestly stupid since.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
#Retarded # Leftists and their threats of violence as an appropriate response to the truth

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/05/far-left-hatemongers-threaten-murder-for-pointing-out-the-nigerian-girls-were-shipped-off-to-chad/

#Kill the Leftists before they kill you for speaking the truth

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero