Author Topic: Gays - Only 3% of the Population  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Gays - Only 3% of the Population
« on: July 15, 2014, 12:21:33 PM »
http://weaselzippers.us/193259-cdc-survey-gays-make-up-less-than-3-of-u-s-population/

So, why do progs kiss so much dyke & phagg butt?

Or, as commenter IndianaMatthew said - "But there it something wrong with the 97% of the rest of us , cause were not queer..."

Yes, the sexual deviants and perverts think something is wrong with us, and they've convinced others non-dyke, non-phagg and non-trans-genderedwhateverthehell that there is something wrong with you if you do not fully accept and celebrate their deviancy...or you will be made to accept it, and damnit you will like it, or else!!!

Uhh, huh...

Good luck with that...

::realitycheck::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Gays - Only 3% of the Population
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 01:30:39 PM »
...they've convinced others non-dyke, non-phagg and non-trans-genderedwhateverthehell ...

There's the problem -- the friends, family and "supporters" of the aforesaid -- and they end up adding to the 3%.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 02:25:55 PM »
...they've convinced others non-dyke, non-phagg and non-trans-genderedwhateverthehell ...

There's the problem -- the friends, family and "supporters" of the aforesaid -- and they end up adding to the 3%.

Still.  MunOriTy, and according the Democrat precedent for might-makes-right demockrazy...MunOriTeez are to be utterly crushed into submission to the will of the MuhJorighty!!!

::whoohoo::

Let the crushing begin!

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 03:28:17 PM »
Most creditable studies show that gays are only a small portion of 1% of the population.  Not even close to 3%.   And even far less then the 10% claims some gay groups once made,  even they knew they had to back away from that far fetched nonsense. 

So like many things, the actual reality is way different from the ideas that the media and such plant in peoples minds to be "reality".   

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 07:01:58 PM »

Several people higher up the political ladder shared this with me during my volunteer time with the David Larsen campaign: progs feign support for the actual "gay" movement because the demographic feeds into their interest in population control (gays don't reproduce).

On one level it makes perfect sense & fits into Agenda 21, though I'm sure there are those who make their demands because they think perversion should be celebrated.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 07:37:24 PM »

Several people higher up the political ladder shared this with me during my volunteer time with the David Larsen campaign: progs feign support for the actual "gay" movement because the demographic feeds into their interest in population control (gays don't reproduce).

On one level it makes perfect sense & fits into Agenda 21, though I'm sure there are those who make their demands because they think perversion should be celebrated.

Yeah, one group is gutless and cynical, the other sick and disgusting, both are deplorable.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 07:58:57 PM »
  This is total bullsh*t!! All they use the 3% for is to stir up the bleeding hearts support system as fund raisers and to show us how progressive they are and hoe they are the party of the least of us. They with the support of the LSM use it as a way to change the subject at will. It's all bullsh*t!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 08:12:01 PM »
Distilled to one word, yeah, l can't argue with that JF!

If progs didn't have bullsh*t they'd have nothing!

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 11:28:33 PM »

Yep, that skews the numbers.

And then every business organization is falling all over itself to be a supporter. From the AICPA with a rainbow flag as a header:
http://www.aicpa.org/career/diversityinitiatives/newsandpublications/pages/june-is-pride-month.aspx
June is LGBT Pride Month
Pride is the positive stance against discrimination and violence toward lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people to promote their self-affirmation, dignity, equality rights, increase their visibility as a social group and build community, as opposed to shame and social stigma.

Does the national organization for CPAs really need to wade into those waters?

For a fun read http://www.wislgbtchamber.com/membersThe Wisconsin LGBT C of C (found by googling):

The Gay/Straight Alliance, also known as G.L.O.W., is open to all students, faculty and staff interested in providing social, educational and emotional support to the GLBTQQIA (gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex, ally and asexual) community. G.L.O.W. will also act as an educational organization to provide a greater awareness of the issues that concern the members, the college, and the surrounding community.[/quote}Do I even want to know what intersex or ally is? (They love themselves some acronyms don't they?)
Marquette University
Marquette University is a Catholic, Jesuit university located in Milwaukee that offers 78 undergraduate majors through its nationally and internationally recognized program, as well as 57 graduate and professional programs.
1250 West Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53233
(414) 288-7250
all I can say for this one is sad.
Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin
The mission of Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin is to empower all individuals to manage their sexual and reproductive health through patient services, education and advocacy. We're working to keep Wisconsin safe, healthy and strong!
302 N Jackson Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414) 271-8045
what to say? Deviants can't reproduce naturally.
Sugar Doll is your Central Wisconsin source for Moonstruck Truffles, fine chocolates, idiosyncratic cards, and other goodies. We sell LGBT-themed cards and are an official Safe Zone.
1336 Strongs Avenue
Stevens Point, WI 54481
(715) 341-5556
I can only imagine what a safe zone is...in a candy store.

They list dozens more local, regional and national businesses.

But this kind of thing gives the illusion that gays etc are a  major minority instead of the small group of deviants they are.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 07:22:51 AM »
Jeesh.

But, of course as with all things, they get away with this intimidation because nobody pushes back...so they keep pushing and people keep caving and...

...it makes it all to easy for bi-sexual closet muzzies to become POTUS, for example...

...It's all interrelated...

And it all spells one thing - D-E-C-L-I-N-E, and inescapably it will spell R-U-I-N in the end.

Offline robins111

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 07:10:03 AM »
Most creditable studies show that gays are only a small portion of 1% of the population.  Not even close to 3%.   And even far less then the 10% claims some gay groups once made,  even they knew they had to back away from that far fetched nonsense. 

So like many things, the actual reality is way different from the ideas that the media and such plant in peoples minds to be "reality".

I have to agree with your point.. I lived/worked for years beside a major Canadian University, the place was apparently full of deviants, till my grand daughter pointed out that the vast majority of lesbians on the campus were LUG's.. Then explained that this meant, Lesbian Until Graduation... its evidentially an easier go, if you self identify as a victim, and you don't have to work very hard to get ahead.  Plus that, being a victim is just the newest form of being a rebel apparently..

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2014, 03:27:05 PM »
Someone just explained "LUG's" to me a couple of days ago. I learn something new every day. ;')

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2014, 04:40:39 PM »
 LUGS  ? Amazing.WTF is wrong with these kids?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2014, 04:58:30 PM »
LUGS  ? Amazing.WTF is wrong with these kids?
Ask of those, how many were church going God fearing?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2014, 05:23:05 PM »
It is difficult to believe that the actual number is even as much as 1% of the population.

For homosexuality to be a numerically significant human trait there would need to be some way for it be transferred (via genetic information) to each new generation. (Although there are many anecdotes of homosexuals who become involved (however briefly) in a heterosexual relationship which produces offspring, this is by far the statistical exception.) Examples of numerically significant yet small traits would be red-headedness and left-handedness. By definition, homosexuality (true preference for same sex partners) is not a genetically viable trait. Period. If there is anything to the "I was born this way" argument it can be explained as a congenital abnormality, something akin to a physical birth defect. All other explanations for the relatively low prevalence of its existence point to behavioral choice. Please also note that there are zero parallel examples anywhere else in the biological world...how could there be?

Any upward movement in the demographics for homosexuality are easily explained by modern society's push toward tolerance for deviant behavior, a self-fulfilling situation if ever there was. Another point: Promiscuous homosexual behavior is a luxury of modern society and civilization in general...it could never be tolerated in a subsistence environment.

These are uncomfortable truths for those who are homosexuals or for those who tolerate homosexuality but they are truths nonetheless.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 07:38:15 PM »
Another point: Promiscuous homosexual behavior is a luxury of modern society and civilization in general...it could never be tolerated in a subsistence environment.

Let's face it - the extravagances, the excesses, the aberrations that are post-modern liberalism would not be tolerated in a subsistence environment.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2014, 08:57:04 PM »

Let's face it - the extravagances, the excesses, the aberrations that are post-modern liberalism would will not be tolerated in a subsistence environment.

FIFY  ::beertoast::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 07:36:24 AM »
I'll clank glasses to that!   ::beertoast::